nebido? matrix any advice?

umpalumpa1981

Awards
hi guys

went to see endo tonight.....

going to do a other blood test and if t comes back low again ,he is going to put me on nebido every 12 weeks... but with a loading phase at 6 weeks to get levels up etc.....

what is your guys points on nebido as it seems alot fo people say they start to feel low after weeks 9 and feels **** until they get there next shot.

he said that estro does not play a role in in sex drive etc.....

not haven much faith in him so far but but one step at a time ,going to see how i feel on nebido and if dont like migth try gel

some info on this would be guys

ps i am form uk

thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
hi guys

went to see endo tonight.....

going to do a other blood test and if t comes back low again ,he is going to put me on nebido every 12 weeks... but with a loading phase at 6 weeks to get levels up etc.....

what is your guys points on nebido as it seems alot fo people say they start to feel low after weeks 9 and feels **** until they get there next shot.

he said that estro does not play a role in in sex drive etc.....

not haven much faith in him so far but but one step at a time ,going to see how i feel on nebido and if dont like migth try gel

some info on this would be guys

ps i am form uk

thanks
Sounds like this guy needs to come out the stone age which most medical professionals are over there when it comes to HRT. As noted before if i could find one open minded Dr over there, it would start a whole revolution. End result would be a lot healthier Brits...Men are suffering over there at high rate and are at mercy of the health care system. Nebido, I would compare it to test pellets in an injection form. I have medical professionals try to get blood work every 6 weeks like clock work until their patient is stablized. I have a lot of people from UK once you tweak a few things their levels do increase, but getting blood work is like pulling teeth from their health professionals.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read some prescribing guidance on Nebido and it can be needed every 10 weeks versus 12.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
For what it is worth I have some bloods taken from me that show 3 weeks after a shot that my Bio Available Test was out of range (too low) and my e was over range. I felt fine tho. I was going 7-8 weeks at the time between shots. By week 8 I felt crap.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
For what it is worth I have some bloods taken from me that show 3 weeks after a shot that my Bio Available Test was out of range (too low) and my e was over range. I felt fine tho. I was going 7-8 weeks at the time between shots. By week 8 I felt crap.
problem with this drug is half live being so long makes it difficult to control if anything goes out of balance. What happens when a person has thicken blood with hidden factor clotting factor? They are screwed !! chances of having clot to the lung significantly raise and no way of stopping it. Dr's adminstrating HRT with out these proper saftey guards are only asking for huge trouble and liability risk, dr's I give the Dr I work with comprehensive list of test which check for several factors out side of normal parameters to look for multiple factors which could indanger their patient's well being.

umpalumpa1981

Awards
problem with this drug is half live being so long makes it difficult to control if anything goes out of balance. What happens when a person has thicken blood with hidden factor clotting factor? They are screwed !! chances of having clot to the lung significantly raise and no way of stopping it. Dr's adminstrating HRT with out these proper saftey guards are only asking for huge trouble and liability risk, dr's I give the Dr I work with comprehensive list of test which check for several factors out side of normal parameters to look for multiple factors which could indanger their patient's well being.

when would be there best time to check blood levels on nebido to see when u need your next shot as seems to be every 12 weeks but might need next shot before the 12 week mark, would it be 1 week before next shot ?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
when would be there best time to check blood levels on nebido to see when u need your next shot as seems to be every 12 weeks but might need next shot before the 12 week mark, would it be 1 week before next shot ?
One need to monitor at week 4 ,8, 12 to get see how the bodys metabolizing the testosterone.