Low test need help

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Had levels checked and had low test level of 346. The doctor prescribed me depo testosterone I don't have insurance and want to get back on cycle. I got some cypinote test and some HCG to help boost levels. Will the cyp help get my levels up to normal What would b the best dosage to take??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Had levels checked and had low test level of 346. The doctor prescribed me depo testosterone I don't have insurance and want to get back on cycle. I got some cypinote test and some HCG to help boost levels. Will the cyp help get my levels up to normal What would b the best dosage to take??
First of all your cycling got you here in the first place. Since we know the cause, I am not going to waste my breath. Considering you have already made your decision. It was a waste of your time, DR, as your money. No taking a drug will not turn your own back on. First of all if you do not know the answer to your last question I would not be messing with steroids since you have little clue. If you are listening to the gym rats, you are only asking for trouble. These idiots in the gym are pushing 2-3 grams of gear down peoples thought compared to the 600 mgs we used to take back in the day. Why I stepped down from bodybuilding, not worth it to my health. I'm still stronger then 90% of the juices heads who have no clue on how to train or properly eat.

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Thanks for ur Input. My cycling did get me here and was looking for some help to get out. I guess my ? Should have been. Should I run the test at a slower less mg then usual to help build back up test levels.

Tboz

Banned
Awards
I was looking for the best way to try to build up test levels. I guess I shoul of asked would it b better to take the cyp at a slower less mg to help build back up levels instead of just takin as normal dosage

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for the best way to try to build up test levels. I guess I shoul of asked would it b better to take the cyp at a slower less mg to help build back up levels instead of just takin as normal dosage
You are either on or off there is no inbetween. Please make up your mind. If you are going to play with gear then be prepaid to pay the piper at the end as many have. TRT is not a when you want it thing, but rather something you need all the time. People enjoy playing with gear, but people also as one gets older does not feel like sticking them selves for rest of their lives. It gets old after a while..

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
No no, u don't build ur test up with gear! Well let me rephrase that, u don't build ur natural test levels up with gear. U said u have HCG? Use that, SERMs and or a natural test booster, and there are plenty on the market. U made a mistake man, **** happens we all make mistakes, that's part of life. Don't beat urself up just LEARN from it

Tboz

Banned
Awards
No no, u don't build ur test up with gear! Well let me rephrase that, u don't build ur natural test levels up with gear. U said u have HCG? Use that, SERMs and or a natural test booster, and there are plenty on the market. U made a mistake man, **** happens we all make mistakes, that's part of life. Don't beat urself up just LEARN from it
Ever since I took deca my body has been off and I been trying to get back to normal. I do have the hcg. Should I run hcg before I start cycle or just take durng??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ever since I took deca my body has been off and I been trying to get back to normal. I do have the hcg. Should I run hcg before I start cycle or just take durng??
Personally I would not be messing with gear if I were you.....I think many others would say the same..I would lay off the crap till learn to train, eat proper and most of all READ about it. Tboz- bro do not turn into Tbozo...

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Personally I would not be messing with gear if I were you.....I think many others would say the same..I would lay off the crap till learn to train, eat proper and most of all READ about it. Tboz- bro do not turn into Tbozo...
I agree no juice!!! HCG and some clomid, and probably throw in a natural test booster. I'm sure u can buy the natural test booster directly from this site. There are about a million out there.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I agree no juice!!! HCG and some clomid, and probably throw in a natural test booster. I'm sure u can buy the natural test booster directly from this site. There are about a million out there.
I have a Dr in OK which may be able to assist you..