GETTING BAD FATGUE AFTER EATING

T

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
This has been going on for awhile now,sometimes worse then others.It doesnt matter what i eat(carbs,protein,fats or just one of them)

I dont have dieabetes,so leave that out(blood tests)it comes on the worse at 3pm(eat at 230)its not to bad at breakfast(6am or 8am)depending on training.

I get up at 430am if i train i start at 7am i eat completly healthy(mybe to healthy)im eating every 2 1/2-3hrs,come evening (5pm)i have no energy to do much of anything,im on a deload from training right now,i cut back my caffine alot(1/2+1/2 coffee)in the morning.

Its to the point at times i eat and have to lay down no matter know much i try and fight it,it feels like my body just shuts down or is trying to save the cals i just took in?Im eating around 3400cals on training days and 3000on reg recovery days.My training is very high intensity(complexes/hiit/swimming/running)not the same day but i avg a 900cal+workout.

Any thoughts/advice(not eat more)would surly be thanked for.

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
maybe reduce intensity abit for a few months and get bloodwork to see where your at. if your training too hard your cortisol could be through the roof. you get up at 430, what time do you go to bed?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Before going any further there needs to be some kind of baseline testing to be done. Other wise you are just floating like a fart in the wind..

T

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
im on a deload now(low intensity)my training is usally 4weeks of intense training (3-4days weights/complexes,hiit 1day,swimming or running for endurance)with 1-2recovery days a week,meal plan set up for avg cals a week,after my 4 weeks (just did it)i deload for a week(now)

I usally go to bed at 9pm sleeping by 915

T

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Before going any further there needs to be some kind of baseline testing to be done. Other wise you are just floating like a fart in the wind..
I dont have insurance so no testing is going to be done.Thats why im asking for some input,already had tests done in the past with low t-level,thyroid problem,but actually started to eat/train right/better and did more good then meds i was giving(beleived i overtrained)since then i felt alot better,im losing no strenght(gained alot)along with speed,endurance ect.

I feel its something "very simple"(rest/food)but cant pin point it,thinking if it was health(never get sick)i wouldnt have good days and bad,they all would be bad.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I dont have insurance so no testing is going to be done.Thats why im asking for some input,already had tests done in the past with low t-level,thyroid problem,but actually started to eat/train right/better and did more good then meds i was giving(beleived i overtrained)since then i felt alot better,im losing no strenght(gained alot)along with speed,endurance ect.

I feel its something "very simple"(rest/food)but cant pin point it,thinking if it was health(never get sick)i wouldnt have good days and bad,they all would be bad.
You can get tests done on line if you need to ..Do you think you are a alittle over compluslve in this quest?

T

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Yes for sure,its been to long of going though this.I use to feel alot better eating crap and i eat so healthy now if i;d eat any healthier i;d poop out jenny craig!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yes for sure,its been to long of going though this.I use to feel alot better eating crap and i eat so healthy now if i;d eat any healthier i;d poop out jenny craig!
I encourage people to junk it once a week keeps immune system cfunctoining

T

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I encourage people to junk it once a week keeps immune system cfunctoining
Sunday night i have a planned supper(out to eat)with folks,i rarly ever eat out.And order a high fat mod carb dinner,or i just fix it at home with hitting my macro's for that meal(notice no real diff in feeling)either way its 900cals at 1 pop.