Better sex drive on Testim vs Test-e?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Anyone notice they have a much better sex drive on Testim gel compared to Testosterone enanthate? I've used both, but started only using Test-e a month ago. I had some Testim gel left, and decided to use it again yesterday morning. I noticed an increased sex drive, much better than Test-e. I had really bad joint pain on Testim alone, but no joint pain on Test-e (which I think is from higher e2 on Test-e). Maybe I should use a little of both? Testim every day and maybe 25mg Test-e once a week?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice they have a much better sex drive on Testim gel compared to Testosterone enanthate? I've used both, but started only using Test-e a month ago. I had some Testim gel left, and decided to use it again yesterday morning. I noticed an increased sex drive, much better than Test-e. I had really bad joint pain on Testim alone, but no joint pain on Test-e (which I think is from higher e2 on Test-e). Maybe I should use a little of both? Testim every day and maybe 25mg Test-e once a week?
You need to get with a qualifed Dr who you can work rather then trying to self prescribe which will end up resulting in making matters worse as I see this ending up. If you are kentucky you might want to contact local compounding pharmacy to see who they deal with to get a list of Dr's. I have a few Dr's in near by states which would be glad to assist you in working with you. My concern its that if recommended sometimes people get the drugs and do things on their own. Since I am on so many boards I have found people altering the prescription from dr's I recommended This resulted in one warning as well as a few patients not complying where terminated. When a person becomes a liablity it is necessary to review the relationship.

You may have needed some extra DHT which some times injection do not give. you may have also needed more frequent adminstrations of testosterone then 1-2 weekly shots of test. Testim seems to have a better absorption rate. Axiron has the under arm testosterone has a promotion for the next year for $25 dollars a month for a year coupon. I suggest to the open minded dr's they might want to write the script for 120 mgs since its still 25 dollars it may be able to give them extra just in needed for the increase of they are not able to have access to for what ever reason in the future No one knows what the future holds so its good to have a surplus of something that actually works in case it is not available in the future. I do not trust how the Gov't is going, and Dr's are seeing this as well taking proper steps both for them and their patients. Just imagine if one day martial law goes into effect drugs become tightly regulated then the person is screwed.