androforte 5

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

androforte 5

Wondering if anyone has tried androforte 5. Had bloodwork done on my last trip to Thailand and found out that my test levels were low. Unfortunately I live in a small country in the Pacific and when I came back and told my doctor just got blank looks. They can't even run tests here. Despite not liking to "self medicate" I have been feeling tired for a long time with all the normal symptions of low test. About the only thing I could order and get here was androforte and been on it about a month now and seems to be helping (just a hassle to apply). Will be travelling again in another 2-months and will get some blood work done again but was curious if anyone has tried this as I read very little about it.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bgcg45 View Post
    Wondering if anyone has tried androforte 5. Had bloodwork done on my last trip to Thailand and found out that my test levels were low. Unfortunately I live in a small country in the Pacific and when I came back and told my doctor just got blank looks. They can't even run tests here. Despite not liking to "self medicate" I have been feeling tired for a long time with all the normal symptions of low test. About the only thing I could order and get here was androforte and been on it about a month now and seems to be helping (just a hassle to apply). Will be travelling again in another 2-months and will get some blood work done again but was curious if anyone has tried this as I read very little about it.
    You need to have a starting baseline of your hormones level which you have then you need to find a good dr to adminster HRT. Its hard to say it will work, but in your situation I would say why not try it.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Hi
    i have been on Androforte for just over 2 years.They say to dose once a day at .5-1mg but i have always dosed at 1.5-2mg.Im 55 years old and outlift most guys at the gym,im now 195 and 5 9 tall.My gym buddies keep asking me how i can go so heavy for so long and also question me if im on juice.im a BIG believer in Androforte its improved my motivation and energy and lost a lot of belly fat.Havent had my T levels checked yet (way past the time I should have had them checked)but intend to over the next few weeks
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.93%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I followed the entire order process through to the end. This is a very slick WEB site.
    I ended up in Republic of Georgia, enough said.