Cycle mess up TRT test?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
At 46 years old, my test levels have been at 200 or less for at least 4 years and my old doc would not provide TRT. The good news is I have a new doc. I am told by my new doc, I should be starting TRT in about a month.

While on TRT, I expect to have repeated testosterone tests and I do not want a future cycle to mess up the test. I do not want my doctor inaccurately lowering my testosterone amount, because I did a cycle.

The cycle would be while on TRT, before and after the cycle. Questions:
1. Would Superdrol/Ultradrol cycle inflate my testosterone level during the cycle?
1a. Would the testosterone levels go back to normal following the typical half life rules?
2. Would Superdrol/Ultradrol cycle decrease my testosterone levels after the cycle?
2a. How long?
3. How long should I be off the cycle prior to the TRT blood test?

I really appreciate the help!
Thank you,
Grega60438

V

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
when on trt your levels are based on the trt, you wont see that decrease you would see after a cycle. personally if it was me i would want to not be on anything when going in for blood tests since they will look at other things than just total test, they will look at liver function etc. if your doc is anything like mine you will go in around 3 months after starting for followup blood labs, and then he tells me once a year unless i have other symptoms. so i would not even look at oral cycles until after you determine how often he wants blood. maybe if he does em every 3 months do your cycle in the month after the labs then go clean for 2 months...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
At 46 years old, my test levels have been at 200 or less for at least 4 years and my old doc would not provide TRT. The good news is I have a new doc. I am told by my new doc, I should be starting TRT in about a month.

While on TRT, I expect to have repeated testosterone tests and I do not want a future cycle to mess up the test. I do not want my doctor inaccurately lowering my testosterone amount, because I did a cycle.

The cycle would be while on TRT, before and after the cycle. Questions:
1. Would Superdrol/Ultradrol cycle inflate my testosterone level during the cycle?
1a. Would the testosterone levels go back to normal following the typical half life rules?
2. Would Superdrol/Ultradrol cycle decrease my testosterone levels after the cycle?
2a. How long?
3. How long should I be off the cycle prior to the TRT blood test?

I really appreciate the help!
Thank you,
Grega60438
I do not condone this behavior since one of the reason you are probably on HRT is because of dabbling in things, When people on TRT then just do it along with it.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I really appreciate the advice. I will definently try to consider carefully any future cycles.