could my estrogen be high?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I injected 100mg test-e last night, and got so tired I fell asleep 10 minutes afterward. Later that night I got really hot, sweating at times, nipples were a little sensitive. I got up this morning with no sex drive, I look like I have a nice tan, fell asleep twice at work, really irritable... It sounds like my e2 level could be high? If I hold off on my injections for a week or so will it naturally go back down? What can I do to lower it besides getting a prescription for an AI? I have cabergoline, will that help any? I also have ZMA, wild oats, and sylimarin.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I injected 100mg test-e last night, and got so tired I fell asleep 10 minutes afterward. Later that night I got really hot, sweating at times, nipples were a little sensitive. I got up this morning with no sex drive, I look like I have a nice tan, fell asleep twice at work, really irritable... It sounds like my e2 level could be high? If I hold off on my injections for a week or so will it naturally go back down? What can I do to lower it besides getting a prescription for an AI? I have cabergoline, will that help any? I also have ZMA, wild oats, and sylimarin.
You need to stay the course and have proper labs done then adjust accordingly..There are alot of things which I have mentioned hundreds of times, One can do a google search and find them out. With out proper personal information relevent to the case it will make it almost impossible to pin point where it may be.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
These night sweats are the worst! I wake up feeling like its 200 degrees when the temp is 60 degrees in my room!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
These night sweats are the worst! I wake up feeling like its 200 degrees when the temp is 60 degrees in my room!
Again proper evaluation looking at all hormonal pathways is crucial to cases such as yours. If you have been on them for 5 weeks get tested. Its not rocket science :)

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm going for blood tests tomorrow. I called my endo and talked to his nurse about my symptoms. She called me back and said the doc only wants to do a total testosterone test, and that e2 doesn't really matter! I explained to her my symptoms are pointing toward high e2, and I would really appreciate it if he considered doing an e2 test as well. She said I would need to talk to him about that. Why is it so difficult to get this guy to do an e2 test? I've tried in the past, he just won't do it! Very strange

J

jonko

Awards
Do you know what your E2 was last the you got tested? Or was it never checked?
I have a red face and neck, and red burning sometimes hands. I have been Etrogen dominant most of my life, I'm pretty sure its the E2 causing my problems.
At night, I don't sweat, but I get real hot then remove the blanket and in 30 minutes I'm freezing.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Do you know what your E2 was last the you got tested? Or was it never checked?
I have a red face and neck, and red burning sometimes hands. I have been Etrogen dominant most of my life, I'm pretty sure its the E2 causing my problems.
At night, I don't sweat, but I get real hot then remove the blanket and in 30 minutes I'm freezing.
I've never had e2 checked, and never had these symptoms until I began TRT. I talked to my endo again today, asked him to do the e2 test, and again he refused so I dropped him. I called my primary doctor and he agreed to check test, free test, e2, and DHT. Some docs I just don't understand, and I don't think they do either..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've never had e2 checked, and never had these symptoms until I began TRT. I talked to my endo again today, asked him to do the e2 test, and again he refused so I dropped him. I called my primary doctor and he agreed to check test, free test, e2, and DHT. Some docs I just don't understand, and I don't think they do either..
So go get it done on your own to solve the issue.
Problem solved.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So go get it done on your own to solve the issue.
Problem solved.
Going tomorrow morning, I'll post the results when I get them in next week. Should I continue injecting test or hold off until Monday?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Going tomorrow morning, I'll post the results when I get them in next week. Should I continue injecting test or hold off until Monday?
Follow your current pattern, unless directed differently from your Dr.

V

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
If it only happens after an injection have you considered an allergic reaction.....?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
If it only happens after an injection have you considered an allergic reaction.....?
I didn't inject Thursday, I'm just going to wait until Monday. I feel MUCH better. My energy is back, strength is back, sex drive, I think my e2 is balancing out perfectly. I'll drop back down to 50mg/twice a week. Oh, and my hair quit falling out. When I had the high e2 symptoms my hair starting falling out a little.

V

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
usually hair falling out is associated with DHT. the reason i asked about an allergic reaction is that after an injection of enanthate its not like you suddenly have 100mg of bioaviable testosterone in your system. Assuming an ~7 day half life that 100mg shot will release 50mg of hormone over the next 7 days, so the immediate reaction of testosterone to estrogen seems unlikely.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
usually hair falling out is associated with DHT. the reason i asked about an allergic reaction is that after an injection of enanthate its not like you suddenly have 100mg of bioaviable testosterone in your system. Assuming an ~7 day half life that 100mg shot will release 50mg of hormone over the next 7 days, so the immediate reaction of testosterone to estrogen seems unlikely.
Testosterone takes time to build in your system 4-5 weeks for plasma levels. Its hard to say what the culprit is unless proper testing
to confirm other wise its all speculation

V

v4lu3s

Awards
  • Established
Yep, but based on what you just said it is a lot less likely that it is the testosterone or estrogen, this is an immediate reaction, not a 5 week later reaction. I would be more interested if for example he is suffering from an allergy to the oil or the solven int the oil. The symptoms he describes are all possible from an allergic reaction, and due to their close association with a foreign substance being inserted into his body.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Some people can be allergic to the cotton seed oil or other preservatives used in the testosterone it self. If you are getting immediate action then most likely its something not agreeing with you in the drug. I have ran into rare occurence of this with Dr's in the past with their patients. Solution was I recommended a special compounded testosterone (I do not like to do) to the Dr which seemed to have helped resolve the issue. Some times the preservatives had to be changed, or the oil. It was trial and error

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Anabolics 6
S Cycle Logs 22
S Anabolics 3
M Post Cycle Therapy 12
klbsa Anabolics 19