25 year old male with low Test, Clomid?

krr61186

Awards
Newbie here, however I have been doing a lot of reading on this site and found a great deal of useful information. I wanted to share my story and see if I can get detailed information as what I need to do next from the pros!

I'll make it quick, last June I was tired all the time. I went in for a testosterone check and it came back extremely low. 92!!! My doc told me not to do a thing, get off all supps (natural supps) for 3 months and come back. I agreed but I quickly changed my mind because daily life sucked, I decided I needed a second opinion. I did some research and learned about clomid. I began taking 35mg of clomid 3 times a week before bed for the month of October. I stopped taking Clomid November 1st. The middle of November I went to a different doctor and got a Testosterone check again. It came back 320. Needless to say I was happy it had gone up, eventhough it was still very low. Doc told me to come back at the beginning of February and we’ll see where my T levels are then.
I went in last Friday and he checked my test levels again. It came back 266. I just want to add that he took my blood at 4pm, not prime time to take the blood sample. He called me on Monday and told me the news; he wants to put me on TRT immediately. Because of my age I was hesitant, I did a bunch of research last night and I have decided I think that Clmoid is the best route for me to take right now. I told my doctor but he didn’t agree. I refused the TRT so he told me to come back in 3 months and we’ll test again.
By the way, he did NOT test my LH levels. Only my T levels.

My libido is fine, I have hair, everything is good except loss of energy and it’s harder for me to gain muscle mass. I just want to get my levels back in the normal range for my age.
I’m 25, workout 5 days a week, eat clean, take fish oils, vitamin C, zinc.
Should I begin taking clomid again, and if so what dosage?
Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Newbie here, however I have been doing a lot of reading on this site and found a great deal of useful information. I wanted to share my story and see if I can get detailed information as what I need to do next from the pros!

I'll make it quick, last June I was tired all the time. I went in for a testosterone check and it came back extremely low. 92!!! My doc told me not to do a thing, get off all supps (natural supps) for 3 months and come back. I agreed but I quickly changed my mind because daily life sucked, I decided I needed a second opinion. I did some research and learned about clomid. I began taking 35mg of clomid 3 times a week before bed for the month of October. I stopped taking Clomid November 1st. The middle of November I went to a different doctor and got a Testosterone check again. It came back 320. Needless to say I was happy it had gone up, eventhough it was still very low. Doc told me to come back at the beginning of February and we’ll see where my T levels are then.
I went in last Friday and he checked my test levels again. It came back 266. I just want to add that he took my blood at 4pm, not prime time to take the blood sample. He called me on Monday and told me the news; he wants to put me on TRT immediately. Because of my age I was hesitant, I did a bunch of research last night and I have decided I think that Clmoid is the best route for me to take right now. I told my doctor but he didn’t agree. I refused the TRT so he told me to come back in 3 months and we’ll test again.
By the way, he did NOT test my LH levels. Only my T levels.

My libido is fine, I have hair, everything is good except loss of energy and it’s harder for me to gain muscle mass. I just want to get my levels back in the normal range for my age.
I’m 25, workout 5 days a week, eat clean, take fish oils, vitamin C, zinc.
Should I begin taking clomid again, and if so what dosage?
Thanks
On needs to look at the potential pathology of what you are dealing with by looking for stressors which may causing dysfunction in your HPTA axis. Please refer to my thread "lab testing getting to the core" and you will find most of your answers in there. I hope this helps. With information provided there is about 10% of the total equation the other 90% is missing. Now you can see why some many people end up down the wrong pathway do to tradition modern medicine mentality.