Liposuction??

Jarhead0724

Awards
Ok, so one of my friends & I were talking about me being on HRT & what not. I told him what I take & test & E2 levels...blah blah blah. He asked "so if aromatase is a problem, & makes it a cycle of hard to lose weight, can you get liposuction to remove the fat cells causing the high aromatase activity, which in turn would lower E2?" I had no idea how to respond because honestly I had no idea!! My friend is an "alternative analysis" guy by day, so he comes up with some out of the box thinking.

So what do you y'all think??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so one of my friends & I were talking about me being on HRT & what not. I told him what I take & test & E2 levels...blah blah blah. He asked "so if aromatase is a problem, & makes it a cycle of hard to lose weight, can you get liposuction to remove the fat cells causing the high aromatase activity, which in turn would lower E2?" I had no idea how to respond because honestly I had no idea!! My friend is an "alternative analysis" guy by day, so he comes up with some out of the box thinking.

So what do you y'all think??
Body has natural set point and even guys with 7-8% BF can have high e2. There are more factors which can be in play here then just fat causing e2 issues. I have seen many cases such as this when you correct the underlying issue e2 may resolve it self

Jarhead0724

Awards
Sounds good, thanks Matrix?

Anyone else have any thoughts? I wanna be able to boggle this dudes mind!!