Injecting into delts

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I have shoulder pain from lifting injuries, and was wondering if injecting test into my delts would help keep the pain/inflammation down? I inject twice a week in my quads for trt.

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
No, in fact, pain and inflammation will probably increase from test injections in delts. It might not, but it definitely isnt going to help at all. You may try ghrp or gh injects in delts if you are that desperate to try something.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Not using a 29 gauge half inject it will not .. May be a 22 gauge inch and half.. Just do not work out then shot after wards then it can hurt. I did once in my quad and blood shot 3 ft across the room LOL

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Not using a 29 gauge half inject it will not .. May be a 22 gauge inch and half.. Just do not work out then shot after wards then it can hurt. I did once in my quad and blood shot 3 ft across the room LOL
Normally you write very intelligently in your posts and have valuable Information to offer, but I'm not really sure what this post was about or what point you are trying to make here. It doesn't even make sense.

To the OP. Site injection of aas is only good for positive use of post injection pain for mind muscle connectivity. It in no way has any healing capabilities at all. Gauge of needle or length of needle has no meaning at all in any of this. If you have shoulder joint problems, I would suggest taking fish oil and/or glutamine to help with that.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When you are sitting in traffic with an Iphone it makes it a little difficult

Use a 29 gauge half inch needle to shot will reduce the inflammation, using the normal 22 gauge 1 inch will defintely increase the chances of more scare tissue possible aggravating pre-existing conditions. Do not inject after a shoulder workout other wise you can build up pressure and squirt the blood across the room. The old school remedy is crushed aspirin mixed in with DMSO will help heal just about anything. Please read the warning label since it does take every thing in it comes in contact with .

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Omg I injected into my delt a few times and after u take the pin out ur arm and delt feels like jello. I personally stick with Glute and Quad. Not a fan of Delt. The only way I would do it again is if I did a shorter ester compound like Test-P, NPP, Tren-A

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
When you are sitting in traffic with an Iphone it makes it a little difficult

Use a 29 gauge half inch needle to shot will reduce the inflammation, using the normal 22 gauge 1 inch will defintely increase the chances of more scare tissue possible aggravating pre-existing conditions. Do not inject after a shoulder workout other wise you can build up pressure and squirt the blood across the room. The old school remedy is crushed aspirin mixed in with DMSO will help heal just about anything. Please read the warning label since it does take every thing in it comes in contact with .
What are you even talking about?? Are you suggesting that he crush up aspirin, mix it, and inject it into his delt to heal his shoulder? You don't even know if it's his joint, or his muscles that had the injury. I seriously hope nobody takes this advice. Hey lexmuscle, I have an idea. Go see a doctor and get the best advice on how to deal with your shoulder pain.

Omg I injected into my delt a few times and after u take the pin out ur arm and delt feels like jello. I personally stick with Glute and Quad. Not a fan of Delt. The only way I would do it again is if I did a shorter ester compound like Test-P, NPP, Tren-A
FYI, shorter esters cause more pain than longer eaters. Tren acetate and test prop being two of the most painful types. Go ahead, try injecting tren a in your delt. See if your arm isn't crippled for 3 days.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Im on board with the ghrp idea. It worked wonders for my shoulder.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
What are you even talking about?? Are you suggesting that he crush up aspirin, mix it, and inject it into his delt to heal his shoulder? You don't even know if it's his joint, or his muscles that had the injury. I seriously hope nobody takes this advice. Hey lexmuscle, I have an idea. Go see a doctor and get the best advice on how to deal with your shoulder pain.

FYI, shorter esters cause more pain than longer eaters. Tren acetate and test prop being two of the most painful types. Go ahead, try injecting tren a in your delt. See if your arm isn't crippled for 3 days.
Ummm I know it's not my 1st walk around the park lol. Short esters = ED or EOD injections. You need more than 2 spots. Sooo what I am saying isssssss I will only inject into my delt IF I had no choice. I'm about to get started on a Test-E and Tren-E cycle and I'm injecting into my Glute an Quad.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? DMSO and crushed aspirin is a td to try to help the guys sore shoulder, and like matrix said, using a bigger needle can/will aggravate his sore delts, using smaller thinner one might not.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What are you talking about? DMSO and crushed aspirin is a td to try to help the guys sore shoulder, and like matrix said, using a bigger needle can/will aggravate his sore delts, using smaller thinner one might not.

I'll stick with the quad injections then. I've been injecting right quad on Mondays and left on Thursdays, is it ok just to inject quads only? What is DMSO? How do I apply the crushed aspirin and DMSO? thanks

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO). I'm assuming he is suggesting you crush the aspirin and mix with DMSO and inject in your delt? Why that's any better than just taking an aspirin is beyond me. Maybe because it's more concentrated in a certain area when it's injected? Maybe mad max the road warrior would like to clarify. I'm anxious to hear the explanation myself.

And yes, just injecting quads is fine. Just switch sides and locations to avoid scar tissue buildup.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO). I'm assuming he is suggesting you crush the aspirin and mix with DMSO and inject in your delt? Why that's any better than just taking an aspirin is beyond me. Maybe because it's more concentrated in a certain area when it's injected? Maybe mad max the road warrior would like to clarify. I'm anxious to hear the explanation myself.

And yes, just injecting quads is fine. Just switch sides and locations to avoid scar tissue buildup.
No you goof balls you run it on with a gel or a spray. READ THE DIRECTIONS !! This has been around for decades...
http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/32031-dmso-dimethyl-sulfoxide

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I'll stick with the quad injections then. I've been injecting right quad on Mondays and left on Thursdays, is it ok just to inject quads only? What is DMSO? How do I apply the crushed aspirin and DMSO? thanks
I like to have 2 different areas to pin.. I usually do Right glute (Monday), Left quad (Thursday)... Next week Left glute (Monday) and than Right quad (Thursday) and rotate

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I injected the crushed up aspirin and MDMA mixed with some red bull into my eyeball, my shoulder is feeling better but my eye is kinda twitchy..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I said a td, like transderm, dmso is like flexall/bengay sorta, anyway quads will be fine, although if your on trt for 20years, you might want to figure a way to switch it up eventually.