really hot? - AnabolicMinds.com

really hot?

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

really hot?

For some reason I've been feeling REALLY hot for the past week, so hot that I have trouble sleeping. My temperature is normal, but the outside of my body is hot. I can press my hand on my chest, and it leaves a white handprint like I have a sunburn. What could be the cause of this? I have had itchy nipples, so I thought it could be estrogen, but that went away within a couple days. I'm on 75mg testosterone enanthate twice a week.

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    For some reason I've been feeling REALLY hot for the past week, so hot that I have trouble sleeping. My temperature is normal, but the outside of my body is hot. I can press my hand on my chest, and it leaves a white handprint like I have a sunburn. What could be the cause of this? I have had itchy nipples, so I thought it could be estrogen, but that went away within a couple days. I'm on 75mg testosterone enanthate twice a week.
    These are commonly associated with elevated e2 levels or your thyroid increasing metabolism.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member

Is there any way of keeping this hot feeling away or repelling it I tried taking antihistamines but yet that still didn't work dread.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm fine now, no more extreme heat. I'll be doing my Thursday test injection tonight, so I'll post if I get hot again. If so, I'll probably call the doc tomorrow for an AI. I'd like to try an extremely small amount of arimidex just to see if it lowers any of the sides I experience once in a while. The tip of my left nipple is still kinda swollen, it's always my left one for some reason, never my right.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

might also want to take your blood pressure and make sure its in the normal range.