Life expectancy on TRT?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

Life expectancy on TRT?

Guess what im asking has their been anyone on HRT for 40-50yrs and still alive? Hear all the negatives about hormone replacement from doctors,media,etc..Ever hear of someone in their 80's and feel like they are in their 30's because of HRT?

2. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%

I dunno brother.. Ive been on TRT for 7 years now.. Time will only tell.. Do I think it could harm me down the line?? Possibly, however I would rather live a great life feeilng good, then go thru life feeling bad, have a limp noodle, become obese, etc etc etc etc... Maybe Im not gonna feel this way in 30-40 years, but for now its where I stand
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger
    The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make your mind work for you, not against you..
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

there are people with AIDs on steroids for over 20 years now that are still alive and doing well. i would imagine that without other health issues you will live just as long as anyone else. It is not as if women haven;t been on HRT since the 1950s and living a full life.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    there are people with AIDs on steroids for over 20 years now that are still alive and doing well. i would imagine that without other health issues you will live just as long as anyone else. It is not as if women haven;t been on HRT since the 1950s and living a full life.
    Pmgamer has been on it for the longest I know of so he is living proof
    You more likely not to die of low T, but rather heart disease, diabetes, mental disorders or other health related issues associate with not having it in the first place
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beta Alanine as an ergonomic aid....and life expectancy?
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. Life...
    By xx Zues xx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. life expectancy of IFBB pros
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 01:19 PM