Pleas Evaluate my Labs

jonko

Awards
I got my numbers today guys. As you may know, last month I had 12 pellets inserted for the first time. Prior to that I was on the gels. On Androgel my total T was 450 and E2 was 95.
So here are the new numbers:

Total T 905
Free T 108
E2 62

A1C 4.9
Glucose 95
Creatnine 1.0
Bilirubin 1.1
Albumin 4.9
ALT 36
AST 19
Hemoglobin 18.1

Total Cholestrol 235
HDL 33
LDL 170
Trig 111

I have been doing a Paleo type diet the last month with very low.no carbs. Im not too happy with the lipids. I may go back to my statin.
As far as testosterone, I am very happy with the pellets.
What do you guys think about my E2?
The doc says its fine with the T so high.
I have A-Dex, I'm not sure if I should take it.
They said because of the high hemoglobin they couldn't get a hematocrit reading. I have an appointment to give blood on Monday.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
test levels look god bro. e2 is a bit high but not everyone is affected by the higher e2 levels. but i wouldnt want them getting any higher. i and most others keep them in the 20's or so.

your lipids could use a little help but they are not that bad. before statins try other remedies like krill oil and nacin. niacin is proven. use 250mg 2x/day. you must use regular niacin(the stuff that burns or tingles) NOT the flush free or time released stuff.

you need to start donating blood and id say right away. your blood is thick and thats not good for your heart at all. try giving a whole pint. then the next time you go back(8 weeks) see where your levels are. if still on the thick side give a double red blood cell donation. thats what i give and it has helped my blood thickness issues tremendously. you do a double red every 4 mnths as compared to ever 2 months for whole blood

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I got my numbers today guys. As you may know, last month I had 12 pellets inserted for the first time. Prior to that I was on the gels. On Androgel my total T was 450 and E2 was 95. So here are the new numbers:Total T 905Free T 108E2 62A1C 4.9Glucose 95Creatnine 1.0Bilirubin 1.1Albumin 4.9ALT 36AST 19Hemoglobin 18.1Total Cholestrol 235HDL 33LDL 170Trig 111I have been doing a Paleo type diet the last month with very low.no carbs. Im not too happy with the lipids. I may go back to my statin.As far as testosterone, I am very happy with the pellets. What do you guys think about my E2?The doc says its fine with the T so high. I have A-Dex, I'm not sure if I should take it.They said because of the high hemoglobin they couldn't get a hematocrit reading. I have an appointment to give blood on Monday.
may need an AI most defintely, may help lower you lipids. I have seen cases like these and your problem is not paleo it due to the fact you are low in certain nutrients which will allow you to metabolize things properly. I may not be wise not go back on statins as they can cause damage These levels are manageable through other means. You Dr never check half the correct parameters before implementing HRT which may point to why you lipids are off in the first place.

jonko

Awards
Good points. I have begun the A-dex today. Im starting low, 1/4 mg twice a week and will see where it goes. My E2 before being on T last year was 45, and total T was 250.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Good points. I have begun the A-dex today. Im starting low, 1/4 mg twice a week and will see where it goes. My E2 before being on T last year was 45, and total T was 250.
i prefer aromasin as an ai

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established