WHAT DO I DO????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewannagetbig

Awards
I got prescribed 200mg of Test C every 2 weeks a month ago from a anti-aging dr. my levels were 400 he said he wants me to be 1100

so I have been using 600mg a week for 4 weeks...I have my visit on Friday and am wondering what I should do???? should I just dissapear and show up in his office after my cycle?

i dont need his prescriptions I got my own test I just using the script to get make my wife think Im legit...but i dont want to burn the bridge either

please advise!!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I got prescribed 200mg of Test C every 2 weeks a month ago from a anti-aging dr. my levels were 400 he said he wants me to be 1100

so I have been using 600mg a week for 4 weeks...I have my visit on Friday and am wondering what I should do???? should I just dissapear and show up in his office after my cycle?

i dont need his prescriptions I got my own test I just using the script to get make my wife think Im legit...but i dont want to burn the bridge either.

please advise!!!
You should have thought of this scenerio before your went and did what you did. You got your panties in a real bunch. If blood is going to be drawn then you really have some real issues. Again I am not going to justify what you did, but common sense would tell you what to do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
“Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive”.

This is a men's anti-aging forum that is dedicated to the discussion of anti-aging treatment and protocol.

Please keep these steroid use questions out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.