Help! Blood work , high E2, low free T

mrXYZD

Awards
HI. I`m 22yrs old and I have very low energy, fatique, bad sleeping paterns, nonexistance moorning wood for 3-4 years, etc... but i can get erections during day which are not very regular.I went to endo and he said that i should get blood work done. Here are my results: Blood test done at 9:20 a.m.

FSH 0.641 mlU/ml (0.7 - 11.1) WTF!!!
LH 6.92 mlU/ml (0.8 - 7.6)
Prolactin 358 mlU/l (53 - 360)
Estradiol 69.7 pg/ml (0 - 56) ,again WTF !!!
Testosterone 8.39 ng/ml (2.8 - 8)
Free Testosterone 13.27 pg/ml (5.5 - 42), very low in comparision with total T
SHBG 46.9 nmol/l (13 - 71 )
IGF1 330 ng/mol (116-358 for 21-25 age)
FT4 18.95 pmol/l (12 - 22)
TSH 1.34 microIU/ml (0.4 - 4 )
Vitamin D 22.48 nmol/l ( optimal 75 - 250) , I`m in deficit.

Doctor gave me Vitamin D supplements.Before one year my prolactin was elevated a lil bit.
What`s up with my FSH and Estradiol levels? Lol at my endo said that those levels are normal even if they are not in the reference range (notsureifsrs) . I`m not fat (around 13-14% bf), tend to store fat on lower body.
I can grow beard, have body hair, 6''3' tall but skinny. I also went to urologist ( before endo) and diagnosed with varicocella grade 3/4 and he said that only way to cure it is through surgery.Urologist doesnt know my blood work results. Should i visit another endo or show results to my urologist( I think he will said the same as endo).Can varicocella affect hormonal levels, or I just have high aromatisation (I dont know how it is possible if I`m not fat),or bad sleeping pattern.Also to mention that I have never us steroids. I apologise if i made some mistakes in text,cause Engish is not my official language. Thanks for help and advice. :) Can this be pituitary or adrenal issue,or maybe liver.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
HI. I`m 22yrs old and I have very low energy, fatique, bad sleeping paterns, nonexistance moorning wood for 3-4 years, etc... but i can get erections during day which are not very regular.I went to endo and he said that i should get blood work done. Here are my results: Blood test done at 9:20 a.m.

FSH 0.641 mlU/ml (0.7 - 11.1) WTF!!!
LH 6.92 mlU/ml (0.8 - 7.6)
Prolactin 358 mlU/l (53 - 360)
Estradiol 69.7 pg/ml (0 - 56) ,again WTF !!!
Testosterone 8.39 ng/ml (2.8 - 8)
Free Testosterone 13.27 pg/ml (5.5 - 42), very low in comparision with total T
SHBG 46.9 nmol/l (13 - 71 )
IGF1 330 ng/mol (116-358 for 21-25 age)
FT4 18.95 pmol/l (12 - 22)
TSH 1.34 microIU/ml (0.4 - 4 )
Vitamin D 22.48 nmol/l ( optimal 75 - 250) , I`m in deficit.

Doctor gave me Vitamin D supplements.Before one year my prolactin was elevated a lil bit.
What`s up with my FSH and Estradiol levels? Lol at my endo said that those levels are normal even if they are not in the reference range (notsureifsrs) . I`m not fat (around 13-14% bf), tend to store fat on lower body.
I can grow beard, have body hair, 6''3' tall but skinny. I also went to urologist ( before endo) and diagnosed with varicocella grade 3/4 and he said that only way to cure it is through surgery.Urologist doesnt know my blood work results. Should i visit another endo or show results to my urologist( I think he will said the same as endo).Can varicocella affect hormonal levels, or I just have high aromatisation (I dont know how it is possible if I`m not fat),or bad sleeping pattern.Also to mention that I have never us steroids. I apologise if i made some mistakes in text,cause Engish is not my official language. Thanks for help and advice. :) Can this be pituitary or adrenal issue,or maybe liver.
first question need to.ask.your self is why?

Over weight
Poor diet
nutrient imbalances
alcohol
poor lifestyles
malabsorption
liver detoxification issues

mrXYZD

Awards
I have done electrolyte analysis today to see if I`m in deficit in some of them. I`m definitly not overweight,I`m skinny but i hold some amount of fat on lower body (I always had bigger lower body then upper, i can see 4 pack abs when i flex them even if I dont train them that much). You are right, I have very poor(and extremely stressfull,had serious mental issues) lyfestyle since I was 18-19, but I`m trying to change that. I was drinking alot in high school, but who doesn`t (I dont think it`s liver issue).Also my cicradian rhytm is all messed up, I have more energy in late hours then during the day and evening.If I went to sleep at 11p.m. I will wake up fully rest at 2a.m. (that`s not normal at all). I don`t know about malabsorption, I have often diarrhea but I think it`s cause of stress (maybe not). Maybe it`s vitamine D deficit, cause I read that it can cause serious hormonal imbalances.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have done electrolyte analysis today to see if I`m in deficit in some of them. I`m definitly not overweight,I`m skinny but i hold some amount of fat on lower body (I always had bigger lower body then upper, i can see 4 pack abs when i flex them even if I dont train them that much). You are right, I have very poor(and extremely stressfull,had serious mental issues) lyfestyle since I was 18-19, but I`m trying to change that. I was drinking alot in high school, but who doesn`t (I dont think it`s liver issue).Also my cicradian rhytm is all messed up, I have more energy in late hours then during the day and evening.If I went to sleep at 11p.m. I will wake up fully rest at 2a.m. (that`s not normal at all). I don`t know about malabsorption, I have often diarrhea but I think it`s cause of stress (maybe not). Maybe it`s vitamine D deficit, cause I read that it can cause serious hormonal imbalances.
Question again why do you have a deficeincy?
Due to the poor environment we live in every one has malabsorption or liver detoxification issues to some degree. Some are worse then others in cases I have seen. More so worse, but just hidden or had no idea they had them to begin with. Typical low cortisol case which again can be cause from multiple issues. All factors need to properly evaluated to get the proper therapeutical outcome. Again we need to get to deeper underlying issues. You are on a good start.

mrXYZD

Awards
I`m glad you are trying to help me,and thank you very much for that, this is very important for me cause I said that my libido, and erections are very weak and what bugs me the most is nonexistance morning wood for the last 4 years. I picked up electrolyte analyses (and iron) and here are results:

Iron 15.5 (10.6 - 28.3)
Calcium 2.41 (2.15-2.55)
Magnesium 0.86 (0.7 - 1.05)
Chloride 100 (97 - 111)
Phosphor 1.36 (0.87 - 1.45)
Sodium 142 (136 - 145)
Pottasium 4.3 (3.5 - 5.1)
Zinc 8.5 (7 - 23)

To me, this looks everything fine so this is probably not an issue. As for vitamin D deficicency ,only thing that I suspect was probably not going outside very often on summer( I know this sounds crazy but I mentioned that I had anxiety and mentall disorders even on previous summer). I was last time on the sea at 2010, and I dont know if this is coincidence but after 5-6 days I was soooo horny, that I dont even remember last time I was like that. Maybe supplementing with vitamine D will solve the problem. But, again maybe it`s not even that, maybe it`s something totally different. Few people told me that I need to do MRI to check pituitary gland and I will do it. Tommorow I will go to endo and discuss about this and ask him to send me to do MRI or another full hormone panel but this time not in private clinic cause it`s so ****ing expensive.I also wanna visit psychiatrist and talk with him about this things and my anxiety (I know the reason where it comes from but that`s another and very very long story).

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I`m glad you are trying to help me,and thank you very much for that, this is very important for me cause I said that my libido, and erections are very weak and what bugs me the most is nonexistance morning wood for the last 4 years. I picked up electrolyte analyses (and iron) and here are results:

Iron 15.5 (10.6 - 28.3)
Calcium 2.41 (2.15-2.55)
Magnesium 0.86 (0.7 - 1.05)
Chloride 100 (97 - 111)
Phosphor 1.36 (0.87 - 1.45)
Sodium 142 (136 - 145)
Pottasium 4.3 (3.5 - 5.1)
Zinc 8.5 (7 - 23)

To me, this looks everything fine so this is probably not an issue. As for vitamin D deficicency ,only thing that I suspect was probably not going outside very often on summer( I know this sounds crazy but I mentioned that I had anxiety and mentall disorders even on previous summer). I was last time on the sea at 2010, and I dont know if this is coincidence but after 5-6 days I was soooo horny, that I dont even remember last time I was like that. Maybe supplementing with vitamine D will solve the problem. But, again maybe it`s not even that, maybe it`s something totally different. Few people told me that I need to do MRI to check pituitary gland and I will do it. Tommorow I will go to endo and discuss about this and ask him to send me to do MRI or another full hormone panel but this time not in private clinic cause it`s so ****ing expensive.I also wanna visit psychiatrist and talk with him about this things and my anxiety (I know the reason where it comes from but that`s another and very very long story).
Not expensive if you know the proper routes to take.
Actually anxiety may be driven from high e2 levels. Correcting biological imbalance will help to correct the psychological ones as well. I do suggest you speak to a professional about your current issues. This is a huge step in helping you heal from the inside out. Psychiatrist I never advise, but rather a couselor because they do not want to push meds down your throat.

Again I called it just perfectly, low zinc will cause imbalance with estrogen and by taking the proper steps 50-80 mgs of zinc picolate for 2 months then tampering back down to 40-50 mgs balanced with 2 mgs of copper (taken seperately times) will help in many ways. I feel the anxiety from multiple factors are causing your nutrients to be depleted at a faster then normal rate. I would not waste money on pituiary since your LH seems to be firing, Its just not connecting for some apparent reason. Re direct the money into something more productive and rewarding. You have taken the right steps now you just have to finish it off. I figure 3-4 months you should be good to go if you take all the necessary steps. There is a common scenerio in cases I have worked on and people pull out of it rather quickly as all of the pieces are put together carefully.

mrXYZD

Awards
Thanks again for helping. do you have any idea why my E2 could be this high, is it cause of SHBG levels or because of high total T( but it`s not high like I`m on steroids).Is it possible that I`m genetically aromatising E2 at a high rate and that there isn`t any issue behind that.Also my FSH is very low and it doesn`t make sense cause my LH is high. Do you know some good natural AI that really works, I want to stay natural at the begining. I also heard that zinc picolinate is very good, and correct me if I`m wrong, resveratrol, grape seed extract, stinging nettle root. What do you think about them?

mrXYZD

Awards
Hey, people, I came back from another endo, and she was much more into my problem then previsous one who was a jerk telling that everything is fine. She agreed with me that E2 is high and that FSH is low and she said that it could be that I`m geneticaly predisposed for higher aromatisation, especially when I described her that when I gained fat before at 17-18 I gained most in my lower body.She also find very small gyno(it`s not visible at all) on my right nipple,and she told me to repeat hormones once again(FSH, LH, total T, free T, E2, DHEA-S,DHT,SHBG), and then she will see if I need some kind of AI. Tomorrow I `m going to urologist to see what he will say.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey, people, I came back from another endo, and she was much more into my problem then previsous one who was a jerk telling that everything is fine. She agreed with me that E2 is high and that FSH is low and she said that it could be that I`m geneticaly predisposed for higher aromatisation, especially when I described her that when I gained fat before at 17-18 I gained most in my lower body.She also find very small gyno(it`s not visible at all) on my right nipple,and she told me to repeat hormones once again(FSH, LH, total T, free T, E2, DHEA-S,DHT,SHBG), and then she will see if I need some kind of AI. Tomorrow I `m going to urologist to see what he will say.
If you are genetically predisposed then ask her to medical validate down to which enzyme CYP1A1 or CYP1B1. AI in your case are last resort as mentioned there are several factors which need to be examined in your case. The main issue is why you are having high e2? I would not suggest an AI till proper further investigation was done (5-10 minutes tops) if the Dr would ask the proper question. They look at labs but never investigate out side those parameters.

mrXYZD

Awards
Hey, guys new updates here. I have done another bloodwork yesterday and here are pretty confusing results:

Prolactin 244.8 uIU/ml (45 - 375)
Dhea-S 15.19 umol/l (3.7 - 12.10 ) HIGH
Estradiol 143.3 pmol/L (42.6 - 151.2) ,dont know how much in pg/ml
Progesteron 1.5 nmol/l (0.318 - 0.636) HIGH
Testosterone 31.91nmol/l (8.40 - 28.70) high
LH 4.9 IU/l (1.4 -9.3)
FSH 1.7 IU/l (1.4 - 18.1)
SHBG 76.60 nmol/l (13.5 - 71.40), very HIGH

I wanted to do DHT and Free T but lab doesn`t work them. I was to my endo and she didnt even look at my Progesterone and DHEA-s levels ,she said that she doesnt know role of progesterone in males(only in females),FSH is now low normal, Estradiol is high ''normal'', tesosterone is high and SHBG is very high. She said that SHBG is high because of high E2, and that my E2 is high because of that I`m genetically prone to higher aromatisation, but I don`t know is that an issue after I saw DHEA-s and Progesterone levels. Are they correlated with Test and E2 and what can cause high DHEA-s and Prog. I have never used steroids, only suplements(ZMA,whey,glutamin, L arginine,multi).I also read that stress has direct impact on ACTH, which stimulates DHEA-s,Prog,Cortisol (I`m really stressed). Could it be some kind of infection on kidney or liver,or just stress, I also had high leukocytes but I don`t think I have any kind of infection.I dont think this is pituitary issue cause prolactin,LH,FSH are good,maybe I shoud do ACTH.I also read somewhere that varicocelle can increase progesterone levels but I don`t know how is that even possible.To me it looks like all my hormones are on higher end of scale or above, probably only free T is low and FSH. What should I do next,thanks for help.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey, guys new updates here. I have done another bloodwork yesterday and here are pretty confusing results:

Prolactin 244.8 uIU/ml (45 - 375)
Dhea-S 15.19 umol/l (3.7 - 12.10 ) HIGH
Estradiol 143.3 pmol/L (42.6 - 151.2) ,dont know how much in pg/ml
Progesteron 1.5 nmol/l (0.318 - 0.636) HIGH
Testosterone 31.91nmol/l (8.40 - 28.70) high
LH 4.9 IU/l (1.4 -9.3)
FSH 1.7 IU/l (1.4 - 18.1)
SHBG 76.60 nmol/l (13.5 - 71.40), very HIGH

I wanted to do DHT and Free T but lab doesn`t work them. I was to my endo and she didnt even look at my Progesterone and DHEA-s levels ,she said that she doesnt know role of progesterone in males(only in females),FSH is now low normal, Estradiol is high ''normal'', tesosterone is high and SHBG is very high. She said that SHBG is high because of high E2, and that my E2 is high because of that I`m genetically prone to higher aromatisation, but I don`t know is that an issue after I saw DHEA-s and Progesterone levels. Are they correlated with Test and E2 and what can cause high DHEA-s and Prog. I have never used steroids, only suplements(ZMA,whey,glutamin, L arginine,multi).I also read that stress has direct impact on ACTH, which stimulates DHEA-s,Prog,Cortisol (I`m really stressed). Could it be some kind of infection on kidney or liver,or just stress, I also had high leukocytes but I don`t think I have any kind of infection.I dont think this is pituitary issue cause prolactin,LH,FSH are good,maybe I shoud do ACTH.I also read somewhere that varicocelle can increase progesterone levels but I don`t know how is that even possible.To me it looks like all my hormones are on higher end of scale or above, probably only free T is low and FSH. What should I do next,thanks for help.
i see this in anxiety disorders and C A H (adrenal disorders).in altered stress responses. Your e2 is.high but with high shbg it.may.not.be a factor. Body.is.dealing with some endogenous stress. (heavy.metal or silent inflammation)