Need help with TRT ... Matrix's help would be appreciated

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
My brother has a syndrome called Klinefleter's, which is an additional X chromosome. This has caused him to be primary hypogonadal. He suffers all the syptoms of low T, and it is really negatively impacting his quality of life. It is very difficult for him to function on a normal basis. He has been to his primary physican, a reporductive endocrinoligist, and another endocrinologist. His last visit resulted in him being prescribed androgel with no refills for the rx.

He is in the central IL area. I have been to, talked to, and researched many doctors in the area and have been unable to find a suitable dr willing to treat his low T levels. If you know of anyone in the area who could help, or anyone who could help in treating Klinefelters specifically, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

BEAST

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My brother has a syndrome called Klinefleter's, which is an additional X chromosome. This has caused him to be primary hypogonadal. He suffers all the syptoms of low T, and it is really negatively impacting his quality of life. It is very difficult for him to function on a normal basis. He has been to his primary physican, a reporductive endocrinoligist, and another endocrinologist. His last visit resulted in him being prescribed androgel with no refills for the rx.

He is in the central IL area. I have been to, talked to, and researched many doctors in the area and have been unable to find a suitable dr willing to treat his low T levels. If you know of anyone in the area who could help, or anyone who could help in treating Klinefelters specifically, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

BEAST
[h=3]Organizations[/h]
American Association for Klinefelter Syndrome Information and Support (AAKSIS)
c/o Roberta Rappaport, 2945 West Farwell Avenue
Chicago, IL 60645-2925
Phone:1-888-466-5747
Email:[email protected]
Web Address:www.aaksis.org

If he is clinically diagnosed it should be no brainer, but its how they adminster the HRT which will be determining factor.

In this case DR Crisler would be a good DR to see about 3-4 hours away in lansing.
Its a straight forward solution.