Need help with TRT ... Matrix's help would be appreciated

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.
    Answers

Need help with TRT ... Matrix's help would be appreciated

My brother has a syndrome called Klinefleter's, which is an additional X chromosome. This has caused him to be primary hypogonadal. He suffers all the syptoms of low T, and it is really negatively impacting his quality of life. It is very difficult for him to function on a normal basis. He has been to his primary physican, a reporductive endocrinoligist, and another endocrinologist. His last visit resulted in him being prescribed androgel with no refills for the rx.

He is in the central IL area. I have been to, talked to, and researched many doctors in the area and have been unable to find a suitable dr willing to treat his low T levels. If you know of anyone in the area who could help, or anyone who could help in treating Klinefelters specifically, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

BEAST

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    My brother has a syndrome called Klinefleter's, which is an additional X chromosome. This has caused him to be primary hypogonadal. He suffers all the syptoms of low T, and it is really negatively impacting his quality of life. It is very difficult for him to function on a normal basis. He has been to his primary physican, a reporductive endocrinoligist, and another endocrinologist. His last visit resulted in him being prescribed androgel with no refills for the rx.

He is in the central IL area. I have been to, talked to, and researched many doctors in the area and have been unable to find a suitable dr willing to treat his low T levels. If you know of anyone in the area who could help, or anyone who could help in treating Klinefelters specifically, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

BEAST
    Organizations

American Association for Klinefelter Syndrome Information and Support (AAKSIS)
    c/o Roberta Rappaport, 2945 West Farwell Avenue
    Chicago, IL 60645-2925
    Phone: 1-888-466-5747
    Email: KSinfo@aaksis.org
    Web Address: www.aaksis.org

If he is clinically diagnosed it should be no brainer, but its how they adminster the HRT which will be determining factor.

In this case DR Crisler would be a good DR to see about 3-4 hours away in lansing.
    Its a straight forward solution.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any help appreciated
    By Tbol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 08:49 PM
  2. Any help is really appreciated
    By wahlay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:01 AM
  3. Any help would be appreciated
    By War Machine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 23