Clomid instead of HCG while on TRT

jdub1980

Awards
HCG has a LH type effect, while clomid directly stimulates the pituatary to produce real LH. I would think that real LH stimulation would be more beneficial than the false signals coming from HCG. Wouldn't false signals from HCG leave certain pathways unfilled? What would be pros/cons to switching to a low dose of clomid instead of using HCG while on TRT? Something like 6.25 mg e3d or eod.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
HCG has a LH type effect, while clomid directly stimulates the pituatary to produce real LH. I would think that real LH stimulation would be more beneficial than the false signals coming from HCG. Wouldn't false signals from HCG leave certain pathways unfilled? What would be pros/cons to switching to a low dose of clomid instead of using HCG while on TRT? Something like 6.25 mg e3d or eod.
Clomid does not stimulate other hormonal pathways as HCG does as mentioned. I was been pondering this too for a while, only down side is inaccurate readings from e2 since it is a serm. Need further research to be done. Even added DAA in may give a similar effect, but again long term ussage is not suggested. I know from studies of herbs 5 on 2 off may lead to possible long term usage in the event of no down regulation of LH from DAA. Further investigation needs to be done.