Which supplement would u use.....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If on Gel for HRT would u take endosurge or erase pro? which do u thin would do the most good? thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If on Gel for HRT would u take endosurge or erase pro? which do u thin would do the most good? thanks
None since levels are fine. Less variables the better. People take way too much extra crap just for sake of taking it. Get.labs.done to.confirm.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What about DHEA or Pregnenolone?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for teh dhea quesstion.......transaderm? what about endosurge?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
bump for teh dhea quesstion.......transaderm? what about endosurge?
You screwing with too much stuff which got you into the position you are now..

Leave well enough alone.
If you had sufficient medical experience then you may have a better idea, but you don't. You are tinkering with stuff you have no clue about end result will be harder to get you back to balance on your own when time comes.

Then guys complain to the Dr's why am I not better, because majority of time they end up sabbatoging what the dr was trying to fix in the first place.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok well lets run these las that we kep talking about

lboston

lboston

Awards
Not to sound judgmental, but you dont look very old in your pic. Why were you placed on test?

Like some have said, if you have not been on HRT very long you may do much more harm than good. You need to be sure all rescissions you make are because it is something you need. Many guys want HRT because they think it is legal steroids--which it is--but dosed for therapy is far less than what is used for bodybuilding purposes. That is not to say gains can't be made, but it may not be worth the sacrifice of your own endocrine system.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound judgmental, but you dont look very old in your pic. Why were you placed on test?

Like some have said, if you have not been on HRT very long you may do much more harm than good. You need to be sure all rescissions you make are because it is something you need. Many guys want HRT because they think it is legal steroids--which it is--but dosed for therapy is far less than what is used for bodybuilding purposes. That is not to say gains can't be made, but it may not be worth the sacrifice of your own endocrine system.
Because it is not right for one to suffer with low testosterone when multipe things need to be balanced which takes time. Its a only temporary till other things (which have been identified are taken care of). This is why taking an integrative approach is critical then just slapping some one on testosterone.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Because it is not right for one to suffer with low testosterone when multipe things need to be balanced which takes time. Its a only temporary till other things (which have been identified are taken care of). This is why taking an integrative approach is critical then just slapping some one on testosterone.
I agree, but I think adding in these "OTC" supplements is a bad idea--at this point.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but I think adding in these "OTC" supplements is a bad idea--at this point.
Too many variables to the mix and can go alter therapy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
but what if it doesnt :)
Long term use not known but I am researching it. Before recommending DAA I check parameters to make sure there will be no toxcity in specific individuals biochemistry.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Hey Matrix, out of curiousty whats the longest you know of someone on DAA? Patrick Arnold says he has been on it indefinetely. I have been on it since June minus 2 weeks. Its weird though some DAA affect me differently than others. alot of them give me headaches and kill my sex drive. The DAA in LITUP (preworkout drink taken daily) does not give me any of those sides.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matrix, out of curiousty whats the longest you know of someone on DAA? Patrick Arnold says he has been on it indefinetely. I have been on it since June minus 2 weeks. Its weird though some DAA affect me differently than others. alot of them give me headaches and kill my sex drive. The DAA in LITUP (preworkout drink taken daily) does not give me any of those sides.
It needs to be properly detoxied. I bet you that has b-12 and folate in the blend..

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
what does the B-12 and folate have to do with the DAA?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
what does the B-12 and folate have to do with the DAA?
See this is where people are playing with fire because they have no clue of what the potential side effects of supplements they take. You just think its safe OTC supplement think again. If a person has predisposition to glutamate levels being elevated this will drive it up stimulate making matters worse especially in the neurotoxin department.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
again, what does B-12 and Folate have to do with DAA? I stick with DAA because it works. Wasn't glutamine thought to be a neurotoxin?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
again, what does B-12 and Folate have to do with DAA? I stick with DAA because it works. Wasn't glutamine thought to be a neurotoxin?
Under certain metabolic situations they both are...