I feel good this morning.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I just hope this keeps up as you all know my pain meds that I was on slowed down my Estraidol meds from working. I was needing up to 4 pills of arimidex / day.
I even cut back on the amount of my Test C shot from 70 mgs to 60 mgs E3D about 2 weeks ago.
Yesterday I did a shot and felt like my E2 levels were very high so over the day I ended up taking 4 mgs of Arimidex .5 mgs at a time.
This morning I had very strong Rem Sleep Wood after taking 1 mg. of Arimidex at about 3 am.
I got up at 8 am still have the RSW this tells me I am not to high so I have not taken any more Arimidex and I feel dam good this morning.
So it looks like the CYP3A4 enzyme from being on pain meds that slowed down my Arimidex from working is clearing from my body.
I just pray this keeps up it feels so good to feel good it's been a long time.
I even have less pain this morning.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I just hope this keeps up as you all know my pain meds that I was on slowed down my Estraidol meds from working. I was needing up to 4 pills of arimidex / day.
I even cut back on the amount of my Test C shot from 70 mgs to 60 mgs E3D about 2 weeks ago.
Yesterday I did a shot and felt like my E2 levels were very high so over the day I ended up taking 4 mgs of Arimidex .5 mgs at a time.
This morning I had very strong Rem Sleep Wood after taking 1 mg. of Arimidex at about 3 am.
I got up at 8 am still have the RSW this tells me I am not to high so I have not taken any more Arimidex and I feel dam good this morning.
So it looks like the CYP3A4 enzyme from being on pain meds that slowed down my Arimidex from working is clearing from my body.
glad you are feeling better
i had a set back.to
compounding pharmacy miscalculated dosage of dhea. I was suppose.to.have a 3 Month supply ended up with month supply instead holidays put me 10 days out. It put body into total.chaos because every thing was on par.feeling better.then.ever. Lucky i.knew.how.to.compensate due.to.my.medical.experience other wise it.would.have been a world.of.hell with thyroid.going.hyper and e2 dropping like a rock. Just one simple.thing could.have put a normal.person.out.of.commission.for.a.week.easily.just missing 48-72 hour dosage since it.literally.in and.out of.system.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
glad you are feeling better
i had a set back.to
compounding pharmacy miscalculated dosage of dhea. I was suppose.to.have a 3 Month supply ended up with month supply instead holidays put me 10 days out. It put body into total.chaos because every thing was on par.feeling better.then.ever. Lucky i.knew.how.to.compensate due.to.my.medical.experience other wise it.would.have been a world.of.hell with thyroid.going.hyper and e2 dropping like a rock. Just one simple.thing could.have put a normal.person.out.of.commission.for.a.week.easily.just missing 48-72 hour dosage since it.literally.in and.out of.system.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I can't have it all today is not so good not so bad but I have needed to take so far 4 pills of Arimidex to keep the feelings of high E2 down. I guess this is going to take time one thing I am going to have a problem with is getting Arimidex at 4 pills / day approved through MedCo they told me I need it approved even after being on it for many yrs.

My Dr. sent in the paper work and they turned it down so now I am hoping my Union Rep. can get this fixed them people at Medco read there PC screen about a med and don't look deeper into what I am on if they did they would see I am approved for Aromasin yet it stopped working due to the pain meds. Arimidex works some day I get by on 2 pills / day today I needed 4 pills.