Blood results: help me?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I got my blood results this morning,
I got thyroid checked and test because I had the feeling (and most important
some actual symptoms) one of the two was low.

For what I can understand thyroid levels seem good, but a big a## LOL at my test level:

I have the test level of a 60yo man lol or a 40yo woman whichever you like the best :D

My values:

TSH - 2.17 uUl/ml
FT3 - 3.71 pmoli/l
Antithyroid antibodies - <0.9 Ul/ml
TPO - <0.25 Ul/ml
TSH antibodies receptors - <1.0 Ul/L

TOTAL TEST: 0.56 (wtf!)

I was concerned my thyroid was messed up but it seems fine,
while my test level is down the f#ckin' hill, I'm way happier this way
as I sense is easier to raise test than messing with thyroid.
I have already enough Clomid for 1 year therapy @ 12.5mg dose,
but I could definitely use some help from all the experts here (Shawn ;) )

I actually look forward to this, working out with my intensity
and actually still being able to pack muscle+keeping BF this low
with THAT test level makes me excited to see wth is gonna happen
when I bring it back on track :)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I got my blood results this morning,
I got thyroid checked and test because I had the feeling (and most important
some actual symptoms) one of the two was low.

For what I can understand thyroid levels seem good, but a big a## LOL at my test level:

I have the test level of a 60yo man lol or a 40yo woman whichever you like the best :D

My values:

TSH - 2.17 uUl/ml
FT3 - 3.71 pmoli/l
Antithyroid antibodies - <0.9 Ul/ml
TPO - <0.25 Ul/ml
TSH antibodies receptors - <1.0 Ul/L

TOTAL TEST: 0.56 (wtf!)

I was concerned my thyroid was messed up but it seems fine,
while my test level is down the f#ckin' hill, I'm way happier this way
as I sense is easier to raise test than messing with thyroid.
I have already enough Clomid for 1 year therapy @ 12.5mg dose,
but I could definitely use some help from all the experts here (Shawn ;) )

I actually look forward to this, working out with my intensity
and actually still being able to pack muscle+keeping BF this low
with THAT test level makes me excited to see wth is gonna happen
when I bring it back on track :)
You need to isolate why is low through proper medical history, and also further testing. Treat the cause not the symptoms.
Having low test is just an expression of a deeper issue. Throwing hormones at is not the answer as many think. Many medical professionals I have been coming in contact with are get away from this mentality. Those who taking integrative approach are having are having a profound effect on the person complete well being not just a small piece of the puzzle.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks Shawn,
I was planning on doing more specific tests now that I know testosterone is the problem (as opposed to thyroid)

As for the cause, well, my wild guess is at least 3 years of extreme low carb diet, paired with a pretty massive calorie
deficit and high intensity training sessions 6 days a week, sessions that never last less than 2hours but they often go
up to 3 :/
I did put my body into a fight-or-fight state for a long time

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Shawn,
I was planning on doing more specific tests now that I know testosterone is the problem (as opposed to thyroid)

As for the cause, well, my wild guess is at least 3 years of extreme low carb diet, paired with a pretty massive calorie
deficit and high intensity training sessions 6 days a week, sessions that never last less than 2hours but they often go
up to 3 :/
I did put my body into a fight-or-fight state for a long time
Yep rt3 is screaming need to disengage it with normal eating patterns then remineralize properly should help out tremendously.
People which have been prolonged diet have cause tremendous stress to the GI tract as well which also needs to be address as with all cases along with detoxification. Proper detoxification will lead to more hormonal improvement for sure. Might need a little kick start to get you going and make sure everything else is proper check before tapering off clomid. Your levels coming back up on own is not out of the question. Should take 3-4 months at best if all is done properly.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Yep rt3 is screaming need to disengage it with normal eating patterns then remineralize properly should help out tremendously.
People which have been prolonged diet have cause tremendous stress to the GI tract as well which also needs to be address as with all cases along with detoxification. Proper detoxification will lead to more hormonal improvement for sure. Might need a little kick start to get you going and make sure everything else is proper check before tapering off clomid. Your levels coming back up on own is not out of the question. Should take 3-4 months at best if all is done properly.
Yeah the only problem with that is that I want to keep my BF as is, actually, I *just* got sponsored for 2012
(most likely exactly because of my BF and my vascularity) and I will have to provide pictures and vids every month,
so losing "edge" is not an option :/ left alone doing it for some months..

I started 6 weeks ago to do 1 clean refeed/carb-up a week (never done it before in three years, it was 7 days a week of strict diet)
and it helped tremendously with size and strength without affecting BF, but not with test level, at least not yet.
With the refeed I'm hoping to be able to get my body used to handle a lil overall calorie boost and with the clomid
to balance test levels..

So you wouldn't start Clomid in this scenario?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the only problem with that is that I want to keep my BF as is, actually, I *just* got sponsored for 2012
(most likely exactly because of my BF and my vascularity) and I will have to provide pictures and vids every month,
so losing "edge" is not an option :/ left alone doing it for some months..

I started 6 weeks ago to do 1 clean refeed/carb-up a week (never done it before in three years, it was 7 days a week of strict diet)
and it helped tremendously with size and strength without affecting BF, but not with test level, at least not yet.
With the refeed I'm hoping to be able to get my body used to handle a lil overall calorie boost and with the clomid
to balance test levels..

So you wouldn't start Clomid in this scenario?
Vanity is going to catch up with you as well as your health. Can not be superman all the time have to be clark kent majority of the time. YOu can only fool mother nature so long before she going to come back with a nasty vengence which is doing already to you.

Play now pay later.
3-4 year is not worth the sacrifice for rest of your life. Need to take a step back and examine the whole picture.
My friend who was a top model lived at Calvin Kleins multi million dollar mention in carribean for a year. I told him to slow down and chill out, did not hear from him in 2-3 years. I got a call from him needed to see me. Came into my office I would have never recognized him. FUC him self up royally, now hes all washed up at 31..Took me over a year to get his body straight how out of whack he was and toxic. Now he is a masseuse and born again christian getting his life straight once again. He is one of the many I can account for who did not listen, years later crying the blues..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is looking good, and being healthy futile?

I mean that is pretty depressing if so...lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
So is looking good, and being healthy futile?

I mean that is pretty depressing if so...lol
My thought lol.. In my ignorance I was expecting to be able to get in a even better
shape fixing whatever the problem was.
In this case is ridiculously low test level, which again, in my ignorance
I thought was much better than unbalanced thyroid levels, so I was convinced,
that bringing the level at least back to normal would have been good
for health AND also improve both my performance in the gym and the way my body looks.
I read about so many people having low test and feeling like they were reborn once
brought it back to normal and also got in a much better shape.
Needless to say Shawn knows better so, I guess I was way off road with that idea :/

This usually sets stage for.body dysmorphia.
Errr.. I do have what I'd dare to call a mild BDD.. maybe not so mild, that's how I got so
extreme with my workouts and my diet. Unfortunately I can't seem able to help myself,
and that's the real problem with this, aside from sponsorship and such, for me losing
shape/edge however we wanna call it would turn instantaneously into sever depression.
I'd trade low libido for that anytime then.. :/
I need at least to try to raise the level while keeping my actual shape, I have no idea
what the endo will prescribe me, if he'll prescribe me something (as opposed to say "stop
working out and stop eating the way you do), but I getting out of shape to get healthier
would be something that I don't think i'll be able to do unfortunately.

I was quite happy actually to read about the success with the low dose Clomid alternative
to TRT, now for what I understand you tell me that's not gonna be working and caught me
a bit off guard.
TBH is not that I have such big problems aside from low libido and being sometimes very tired
after my workouts (which for me means the rest of the day since wo is in the morning), but
it's also true that my wo are so intense and long that most experienced bb would be the same
even with normal test levels..
So, I dunno, sure to have the Clomid here and not taking it (even just to try if things get better)
is hard but I don't want to mess up with something I don't know much about it
I've no idea what to do atm really.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
This is horrible AutoKal! I really admire how you admit you know little about something and not try to act like you do. For what its worth, if that is you in your avi, I think you would still look exceptional if you put on a few pounds. I think many on this board would love to have the conditioning you have. Life threw you a curve ball and I believe things will get better for ya. I wish you the best.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
And just to add, I'm in no way trying to insult your intelligence in any way. Im sure you know more than me when it comes to hormones. I was just re-reading my post and saw how it could be taken the wrong way.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I can't seem able to help myself,
and that's the real problem with this, aside from sponsorship and such, for me losing
shape/edge however we wanna call it would turn instantaneously into sever depression.
I'd trade low libido for that anytime then.. :/
Tell me about it..lol I am dealing with that now. I am slowly, but surely losing my condition, and it is ****ing with my head big time. I want to put on a bit of mass, and knew I would sacrifice condition to some degree, but it is just happening faster then I thought and it is depressing, especially knowing my thyroid levels aren't helping..

The problem with treating with clomid is your levels likely won't hold unless you "fix the problem". They may raise while on it, then once stopping, since the CAUSE(ie. you eating/training the way you do) still remains, they will just go back into the ****ter.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
This is horrible AutoKal! I really admire how you admit you know little about something and not try to act like you do. For what its worth, if that is you in your avi, I think you would still look exceptional if you put on a few pounds. I think many on this board would love to have the conditioning you have. Life threw you a curve ball and I believe things will get better for ya. I wish you the best.

And just to add, I'm in no way trying to insult your intelligence in any way. Im sure you know more than me when it comes to hormones. I was just re-reading my post and saw how it could be taken the wrong way.
Don't worry bro, I didn't take it a wrong way.
And yes, that's me actual condition, which is - and that's the problem - my condition all year round.
I don't really know much about hormones, I do try to educate myself the best I can.
Especially when we talk about extreme protocols and habits like mine, and most important
diet/training-induced problems like this, I'm not sure how many docs know how to handle it,
that's why I posted here because there's people like Shawn (as well as other users in here) that
know their stuff and are prone to help and share.

Tell me about it..lol I am dealing with that now. I am slowly, but surely losing my condition, and it is ****ing with my head big time. I want to put on a bit of mass, and knew I would sacrifice condition to some degree, but it is just happening faster then I thought and it is depressing, especially knowing my thyroid levels aren't helping..

The problem with treating with clomid is your levels likely won't hold unless you "fix the problem". They may raise while on it, then once stopping, since the CAUSE(ie. you eating/training the way you do) still remains, they will just go back into the ****ter.
You my friend just reminded me why I love this place and why I spend time in here.
Even having ONE person understanding this, relate with it in this way makes a hell of a difference
and help my mood big a## time :) thank you bro.

The problem for me is, you most likely now have an idea of how extreme I can be in my habits,
well I'm like that with everything, and I'm stubborn like a freakin' mule... I know my flaws, I know them
very well, rationally, and yet I cannot for the life of me get over my paranoia and/or accept anything
else but to squeeze every drop of energy out of my own self and keep my body (and willpower) to its limit
all the time. Hard to describe but my brain doesn't seem to fathom any other way of living.

I might be regret this but, my logic is the following: I *had* to keep cutting cals and carbs and train harder and harder
because of course the body get used to low cals and low everything and you stop losing fat etc.. we all know that.
I'd be perfectly ok if I could just keep my body as is it right now, but cutting more cals is not an option, i'd die,
training harder than this ain't an option, I'd die faster (lol).

So the plan would be: bring test level back up, while doing this get your body used to a bit more calories
and hopefully this will also help holding test level once off Clomid.
If not, I guess being on Clomid is still better than being on TRT..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bro, I didn't take it a wrong way.
And yes, that's me actual condition, which is - and that's the problem - my condition all year round.
I don't really know much about hormones, I do try to educate myself the best I can.
Especially when we talk about extreme protocols and habits like mine, and most important
diet/training-induced problems like this, I'm not sure how many docs know how to handle it,
that's why I posted here because there's people like Shawn (as well as other users in here) that
know their stuff and are prone to help and share.

You my friend just reminded me why I love this place and why I spend time in here.
Even having ONE person understanding this, relate with it in this way makes a hell of a difference
and help my mood big a## time :) thank you bro.

The problem for me is, you most likely now have an idea of how extreme I can be in my habits,
well I'm like that with everything, and I'm stubborn like a freakin' mule... I know my flaws, I know them
very well, rationally, and yet I cannot for the life of me get over my paranoia and/or accept anything
else but to squeeze every drop of energy out of my own self and keep my body (and willpower) to its limit
all the time. Hard to describe but my brain doesn't seem to fathom any other way of living.

I might be regret this but, my logic is the following: I *had* to keep cutting cals and carbs and train harder and harder
because of course the body get used to low cals and low everything and you stop losing fat etc.. we all know that.
I'd be perfectly ok if I could just keep my body as is it right now, but cutting more cals is not an option, i'd die,
training harder than this ain't an option, I'd die faster (lol).

So the plan would be: bring test level back up, while doing this get your body used to a bit more calories
and hopefully this will also help holding test level once off Clomid.
If not, I guess being on Clomid is still better than being on TRT..
Believe me I know exactly where you are coming from man. I get depressed as hell, just thinking about it..haha All my hard work fading away. :( It is taking all my effort not to just start popping t3, knowing it will "fix" the imediete problem, while probably making things worse in the long run.

My issue is I just can't see any "natural" means working. I feel I will need medication..

As for the clomid, you won't really "feel" great while on it IMO. Just by the nature of clomid.

What sort of calories are you eating now? How is your fat intake? Do you do cardio, or just intense training sessions?

Glad the refeeds are working out for you BTW ;)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Believe me I know exactly where you are coming from man. I get depressed as hell, just thinking about it..haha All my hard work fading away. :( It is taking all my effort not to just start popping t3, knowing it will "fix" the imediete problem, while probably making things worse in the long run.

My issue is I just can't see any "natural" means working. I feel I will need medication..

As for the clomid, you won't really "feel" great while on it IMO. Just by the nature of clomid.

What sort of calories are you eating now? How is your fat intake? Do you do cardio, or just intense training sessions?

Glad the refeeds are working out for you BTW ;)
One would think all this hard work, dieting and training and and and would
bring health improvement instead of causing all this mess lol.. but I guess
like everything else, take it to the limit and you're gonna have problems..

I'm not a fan of meds, I've never taken any if not strictly needed and for the shortest
time possible.
Right now I feel like I'm fighting so hard in the gym and dieting and my body is
just holding me back *so* much, actually that's the truth looking at my 80yo test level :/
and I've read so many reports on how clomid can easily put the level back at least to normal,
having this low I can't even imagine what improvement that would be, and it's hard not
to go for it and see wtf happens ya know?

I'm eating 1600 cals a day, 5 days a week 70& of that is protein, 30gr carbs max a day coming from 2 slices of
whole wheat bread and traces in the rest of the food. Fats, eh, they are low too.. I don't count them
but I eat the same things everyday which is egg whites, chicken, low fat cottage cheese and fat free greek yogurt,
whey, bcaa, fish oil, supplementing on minerals and vits, 1tbs of natty pb a day.
So the only fats I'm taking in comes from the low fat cottage cheese and the natty PB.. how much that will be?
20gr? 30? something like that..
1 day a week add 200gr of chicken to that amount (this one is as far as it gets from refeed in the week)
and the remaining day is refeed, I've done 7 so far, last one was yesterday,
the biggest so far I ate 450gr of carbs, about 100gr of protein and fat to traces
I was aiming for 3400/3500 cals

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be an appropriate time to post a study looking at low carb diets correlating with low testosterone levels? ;)

David, are you sure they didn't mix your samples up with a females?

Ok, those are all I have for now lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be an appropriate time to post a study looking at low carb diets correlating with low testosterone levels? ;)

So how does one who functions extremely well on lower carb maintain test levels and feeling good? Mainly asking for myself as i feel amazing on low carb.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how does one who functions extremely well on lower carb maintain test levels and feeling good? Mainly asking for myself as i feel amazing on low carb.
Eat more fat. But I think AutoKal has taken things to an extreme for way too long. I think he should slowly increase calories and fat each week till he gains significantly...Also maybe take a week or two off of training. Over-training can lower test levels too along with too little fat in the diet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat more fat. But I think AutoKal has taken things to an extreme for way too long. I think he should slowly increase calories and fat each week till he gains significantly...Also maybe take a week or two off of training. Over-training can lower test levels too along with too little fat in the diet.
Well thats what i figured and i eat a good amount of fat with meals, but bdcc stated low carb diets, so i just wanted to double check.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One would think all this hard work, dieting and training and and and would
bring health improvement instead of causing all this mess lol.. but I guess
like everything else, take it to the limit and you're gonna have problems..

I'm not a fan of meds, I've never taken any if not strictly needed and for the shortest
time possible.
Right now I feel like I'm fighting so hard in the gym and dieting and my body is
just holding me back *so* much, actually that's the truth looking at my 80yo test level :/
and I've read so many reports on how clomid can easily put the level back at least to normal,
having this low I can't even imagine what improvement that would be, and it's hard not
to go for it and see wtf happens ya know?

I'm eating 1600 cals a day, 5 days a week 70& of that is protein, 30gr carbs max a day coming from 2 slices of
whole wheat bread and traces in the rest of the food. Fats, eh, they are low too.. I don't count them
but I eat the same things everyday which is egg whites, chicken, low fat cottage cheese and fat free greek yogurt,
whey, bcaa, fish oil, supplementing on minerals and vits, 1tbs of natty pb a day.
So the only fats I'm taking in comes from the low fat cottage cheese and the natty PB.. how much that will be?
20gr? 30? something like that..
1 day a week add 200gr of chicken to that amount (this one is as far as it gets from refeed in the week)
and the remaining day is refeed, I've done 7 so far, last one was yesterday,
the biggest so far I ate 450gr of carbs, about 100gr of protein and fat to traces
I was aiming for 3400/3500 cals
Clomid will indeed increase your levels, but it doesn't provide much in the way of "feel".

As someone who had T levels in the mid 300's and attempted 2 clomid restarts getting test up to about 800+, I can say the results in the gym were not all that much better. Like you, despite my low T levels, I still managed to put on a good deal of muscle, etc.

This is why I think people need to stop wasting money on all these damn OTC "test boosters". Biggest waste of money going. The negligible increase in test, is not going to translate to much in the way of actual gains. If we are talking taking test to supraphysiological levels that is a different story.

Keep us updated brotha! Your situation sounds eerily similar to mine except I have a sluggish thyroid/metabolism to go with it..lol

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards

Yeah tell me about it.. I'm aware of the correlation between low carb diet and low test, but holy f#ck I didn't think THIS low lol..
I'm not sure if I wish they did swap 'em or not :D

Well thats what i figured and i eat a good amount of fat with meals, but bdcc stated low carb diets, so i just wanted to double check.
This is what I'm trying to do. Many advice go in that direction, adding some good fats so I'll be slowly
trying to incorporate some almonds and macadamia nuts in the diet and see how that goes.
That plus the refeed (note that up until 7 weeks ago I wasn't doing refeeds AT ALL) and monitor
what happens. Unfortunately I already know that my attention will be pretty much only on my BF
and if that changes I'm gonna freak out.. BUT, is worth mentioning that in the past 2/3 months
strength went up a lot, as a results, my workouts became even more intense, weights went up
noticeably and what I'm hoping such high training intensity and volume SHOULD burn more calories,
hence my calorie deficit at the moment is probably MUCH greater than I think.
If so, this COULD allow me to eat the mentioned fats and not losing edge.. We'll see I guess.

T-bone, indeed, I decided to get tested because I do know that I've been pushing my limits way
too hard for way too long, the problem is that I know that rationally but I can't slow down, I'm
totally unable to back the hell off, it would make me feel extremely bad (says the guy that was working out
2 weeks after breaking his vertebrae and 5 days after a inguinal hernia surgery
..)

Clomid will indeed increase your levels, but it doesn't provide much in the way of "feel".

As someone who had T levels in the mid 300's and attempted 2 clomid restarts getting test up to about 800+, I can say the results in the gym were not all that much better. Like you, despite my low T levels, I still managed to put on a good deal of muscle, etc.

This is why I think people need to stop wasting money on all these damn OTC "test boosters". Biggest waste of money going. The negligible increase in test, is not going to translate to much in the way of actual gains. If we are talking taking test to supraphysiological levels that is a different story.

Keep us updated brotha! Your situation sounds eerily similar to mine except I have a sluggish thyroid/metabolism to go with it..lol
You know, in the end mine was more "wishful thinking" about the whole
with higher test level I'm gonna improve like crazy,
because I can't really imagine that getting more hardcore that it actually it.
But some benefit outside of the gym yeah, that'd be nice

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just isn't healthy to stay in the single digit body range for more than a few weeks. I forget what BF percentage you are but going up a few points wouldn't kill you. In fact it would probably help you.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It will catch up with you as it did other guys I know you had same mentality.
they did low carb for 10 years CDK ended up with type 2 diabetes.
You do not know the long term effect of these types of diets and lifestyle

It will come back to bite you in the azz.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will catch up with you as it did other guys I know you had same mentality.
they did low carb for 10 years CDK ended up with type 2 diabetes.
You do not know the long term effect of these types of diets and lifestyle

It will come back to bite you in the azz.
And what about those guys that hold water like crazy, gain fat and the joints hurt and feel miserable on carbs? Im not on a complete low carb never have refeeds. I eat 60gms of carbs a day and have a big refeed on saturday or sunday.

Sorry AK for asking some questions, if you want i cant start my own thread or PM matrix about this, i was just curious mainly.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
And what about those guys that hold water like crazy, gain fat and the joints hurt and feel miserable on carbs? Im not on a complete low carb never have refeeds. I eat 60gms of carbs a day and have a big refeed on saturday or sunday.

Sorry AK for asking some questions, if you want i cant start my own thread or PM matrix about this, i was just curious mainly.
this is how these guys ended up in trouble low carb then spike. You can not do this for more then 8-12 weeks with out some how knocking your chemistry. May not now, but you do not know long term effects of these diets. I can tell you know you are increasing your chances of type diabetes, but constantly going from one extreme to the next. I was a national level body builder and I know what toll it can take on the body over the years.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is how these guys ended up in trouble low carb then spike. You can not do this for more then 8-12 weeks with out some how knocking your chemistry. May not now, but you do not know long term effects of these diets. I can tell you know you are increasing your chances of type diabetes, but constantly going from one extreme to the next. I was a national level body builder and I know what toll it can take on the body over the years.
So what sort of diet structure do you recommended for a BBer? Especially one that doesn't handle carbs well?

How bout a Carb cycle?

Seems like that has the best of both worlds. Higher Carb days, medium days with a bit more fat and low days with higher fat.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
So what sort of diet structure do you recommended for a BBer? Especially one that doesn't handle carbs well?

How bout a Carb cycle?

Seems like that has the best of both worlds. Higher Carb days, medium days with a bit more fat and low days with higher fat.
+1 to this because my body *hates* carbs, I feel like sh#t if I eat carbs (especially oats and slow digesting ones)
the next day I'm super weak and I lose edge immediately..

The ONLY way I can eat carbs is by taking Recompadrol on my refeed day before every meal,
and again, I can only do the carb-up using cereals, and I've tried everything, potatoes, rice, oats, etc..
it's just bad with any other carb, like really bad. I get bloated, I wake up super tired, super weak, and
most important I just can't eat more than 150gr of any other carb, the effects come right away..

Only two specific kind of cereals: rice (as the plain rice krispies) and whole grain oats cereals (cheerios-like)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
+1 to this because my body *hates* carbs, I feel like sh#t if I eat carbs (especially oats and slow digesting ones)
the next day I'm super weak and I lose edge immediately..

The ONLY way I can eat carbs is by taking Recompadrol on my refeed day before every meal,
and again, I can only do the carb-up using cereals, and I've tried everything, potatoes, rice, oats, etc..
it's just bad with any other carb, like really bad. I get bloated, I wake up super tired, super weak, and
most important I just can't eat more than 150gr of any other carb, the effects come right away..

Only two specific kind of cereals: rice (as the plain rice krispies) and whole grain oats cereals (cheerios-like)
if one just has to take some kind of supplement to manpulate their ability to assimulate carbs then something is seriously wrong at deeper level. By constant dieting you are forcing the body to do something not natural. IMO you putting yourself in increased risk of cancer and other degenerative disesaes due to you are messing with DNA gene expressions. People have not Idea how bad they are messing them selves up for future years. Play now pay later. Experience will show you this, just right now you are too young and naive to see it.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
if one just has to take some kind of supplement to manpulate their ability to assimulate carbs then something is seriously wrong at deeper level. By constant dieting you are forcing the body to do something not natural. IMO you putting yourself in increased risk of cancer and other degenerative disesaes due to you are messing with DNA gene expressions. People have not Idea how bad they are messing them selves up for future years. Play now pay later. Experience will show you this, just right now you are too young and naive to see it.
I didn't have problems with carbs before, so obviously I developed this kind of
intolerance. Last 5 years probably.
I do believe you, it's just mentally not easy for me to slip out this state of mind

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deeper problem how? Ive always been this way with carbs and i truly believe in eating for your blood type.

Im not knocking you, nor saying you are wrong, but for someone to tell me to essentialy make my body feel like crap and that ive got a deeper problem well idk. Everyone is different. Maybe as AK aged his body chemistry changed and no longer needs carbs. Ive never needed carbs and have seen the best results body, mind, and bloodwork wise on eating a lower carb diet.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deeper problem how? Ive always been this way with carbs and i truly believe in eating for your blood type.

Im not knocking you, nor saying you are wrong, but for someone to tell me to essentialy make my body feel like crap and that ive got a deeper problem well idk. Everyone is different. Maybe as AK aged his body chemistry changed and no longer needs carbs. Ive never needed carbs and have seen the best results body, mind, and bloodwork wise on eating a lower carb diet.
When I came off low carbs and added in oats, whole wheat and brown rice back into my diet and limited saturated fats my liver enzymes when so high that they told me if I came back with those levels I wouldnt be able to donate blood. They also asked if I was taking steroids because my cholesterol was also in shambles, as well as my BP. Came back 1 week after my PCT including a SERM, and my liver enzymes were fine, cholesterol just a bit off, and my BP back down to low-normal.. Was back on a low to no carb diet as well... I donno what the big deal is... as there is no essential carb, and so long as we are not overtraining the cortisol cascade wont be stressed too far from the norm from excess gluconeogenesis. Granted what AK is doing is pretty damn intense....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I came off low carbs and added in oats, whole wheat and brown rice back into my diet and limited saturated fats my liver enzymes when so high that they told me if I came back with those levels I wouldnt be able to donate blood. They also asked if I was taking steroids because my cholesterol was also in shambles, as well as my BP. Came back 1 week after my PCT including a SERM, and my liver enzymes were fine, cholesterol just a bit off, and my BP back down to low-normal.. Was back on a low to no carb diet as well... I donno what the big deal is... as there is no essential carb, and so long as we are not overtraining the cortisol cascade wont be stressed too far from the norm from excess gluconeogenesis. Granted what AK is doing is pretty damn intense....
My point exactly, well said bro. It has also been shown that eating an excess of carbs causes those cholesterol problems you stated. When im carbs more then 150 or so a day, im lazy, sluggish, look and feel like crap. Ill stick to my lower carb diet as thats what is best for me.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So what do you propose?

I mean if I didn't diet, I would be fat, bottom line. Even if I ate healthy, but unregulated, I would be fat. Is that healthier?

Do you still lift/stay in shape Matrix?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Every ones body is different.
Considering the constant up and down of calories, this can cause numerous neurological imbalance, excessive stress to digestive tract, endocrine system as well as immune system

Reason why people do good on low carb diets is because they are having issues with hidden food sensitivity. When I make recommendations for people for specific eating patterns their symptoms which have they have been dealing with for a long time improve or even completely get eiminated. A person really needs to under stand how tinkering with your chemistry may give short term benefits, but long term damage. Reason why people have altered blood work once they start eating back to normal is because they are causing increased stressed to the body going from one extreme to the next resulting in elevation of AST and ALT. When you combine, heavy weight training, growing from low carb to high carb of course you are going to have a change in blood chemistry. Again its only a snap shot in time, If the body was maintained in this state for a prolong period of time it would reach a new homeostasis. Look at what people bring in on refeed all inflammatory foods. Main I feel great on low carbs ...NO CRAP you are removing not carbs, but the foods which majority of people have intolerances too. This is why looking at the picture from a widened lense makes it more understandable. Majority of cases I read here and why they fail is because they are trying to micormanage. You need to look more exoteric vs esoteric then you will be on your way to better health.

People need to change their mind set majorly or you will be in the same boat years from now
"DIETS" are a pathway to self destruction and poor health
Lifesyle changes which can be mantained for the rest of the life is the mind set on needs to think for success.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the problem is no one can really grasp what you are proposing, since you are being a bit vague. What to you is a well balanced diet? What do you eat on an average day?

You would think we would be better off then the average american eating like ****, with no second thought to what they consume, but from the way you make it sound, we are worse off.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Lifesyle changes which can be mantained for the rest of the life is the mind set on needs to think for success.
How? we age, we go thru changes regardless, can't imagine "the perfect diet" that is perfect for your entire life,
more like the perfect diets for given moments. But of course I'm no expert
I'm 34 and in the last 5 months i got tested for tons of stuff, from my stomach to my pancreas,
bloods and Ima get cortisol level too next week as well as more in-depth testosterone tests, so far the only thing off scale
is my total testosterone levels, with my diet and training I was actually expecting to see way more stuff messed up
I'll wait to hear my endo's take on this and take it from there, but despite my efforts I still have to read
a bad feedback on the Clomid therapy for my problem, I will most likely give it a shot if the sh#t hits the fan,
definitely leaving a changed in my body composition and my diet (aside for what I had planned, which was trynna
boost overall cals with some fats following my strength increases - and consequently higher frequency, intensity and
volume in my wo) as my very last resort

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the problem is no one can really grasp what you are proposing, since you are being a bit vague. What to you is a well balanced diet? What do you eat on an average day?

You would think we would be better off then the average american eating like ****, with no second thought to what they consume, but from the way you make it sound, we are worse off.
Well said.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Majority of health nuts I deal with eat super clean, but incredible un balanced as this has been seen in nutritional and cellular profiles.
I have examined eating patterns, in vegans, bodybuilders, fitness competitors, athletes, and health nuts in hundreds of cases people who eat normal have less imbalances going in. Its really kind of scary. People think what they are doing is healthy is doing just the oppostite. I was in the same mentality as you when I got sick, now looking back I would have done it much differently. I could have gone pro BB as I had the genetics, but kind of glad almost losing my life to the sport I loved so much changed that.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess my only option would be to eat normally and be obese then.. :(

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I guess my only option would be to eat normally and be obese then.. :(
Calories in vs calories out
People with lower thyroid need to adjust there calories accordingly other words they will get fact. Every one is different too many factors to take into consideration.

Funny its only been in the past 7-10 years people are starting to report issue with all these health conditions from so called people who appear epitome of health.

As soon as I get my chance to get my hands on professional athletes, it will change the playing field dramatically once you start tuning people up at the cellular level and really focus on preventative measures.

People can do what they want, all I am reporting is my 5 years of clinical experience in medical field as well as my personal experience which lead me into where I am today..

Goes back to old saying

"PLAY NOW PAY LATER...."

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you think if intermittent fasting? ie. 16hr fast/8hr feed? As long as food selection is well rounded.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Majority of health nuts I deal with eat super clean, but incredible un balanced as this has been seen in nutritional and cellular profiles.
I have examined eating patterns, in vegans, bodybuilders, fitness competitors, athletes, and health nuts in hundreds of cases people who eat normal have less imbalances going in. Its really kind of scary. People think what they are doing is healthy is doing just the oppostite. I was in the same mentality as you when I got sick, now looking back I would have done it much differently. I could have gone pro BB as I had the genetics, but kind of glad almost losing my life to the sport I loved so much changed that.
What kind of imbalances? Because according to this I should be way more f#cked up,
mine is genuine curiosity

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What do you think if intermittent fasting? ie. 16hr fast/8hr feed? As long as food selection is well rounded.
Looks good for now, but in cases I have seen in young 20 years olds who had predisposition to thyroid issues in their medical history they ended up triggering it about 20 years early. Every thing is a gamble when you tinkering with mother nature. No matter how much we manipulate mother nature she will come back with a nasty venegence. This is why I am component of going back to mother nature keeping it simple as it was intended to be find out there the imbalances hopefuly preventing altered DNA gene expression (has ability to stop cancer in its track).

aceroni

Awards
I've only read through page one and honestly i'm too lazy to read pages 2 and 3 dude but omfg..
30g carb / day
20g fat..
^^ THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!
Dont quote me on the number, but you NEED healthy fats to help your body produce testosterone.. at the bare minimum 80-100g/ day..
ESPECIALLY with only 30g carbs.. I dont know how you dont feel like ABSOLUTE **** ALL DAY EVERY DAY bro..
Honestly when i was dieting for my show i was on i think 80g carbs and about 100g fats (pro somewhere around 3-350) and after a month i felt like a zombie. super tired, no motivation, hard to focus, angry...
No offense, but are you on adderall or steroids? otherwise i cant see how you wouldnt feel like absolute **** for dieting that hard for three years non stop..

But you're going to have to slowly up the cals man.. up those fats week by week try to get up to 100g... it wont make you fat... not the way you eat.. natty pb, olive oil, lean ground beef..
probably up those carbs too man im not kidding....
but take it one day at a time brother.. I hope this post didnt offend you, cause its not meant to.
I wish you the best of luck in this battle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only read through page one and honestly i'm too lazy to read pages 2 and 3 dude but omfg..
30g carb / day
20g fat..
Dont quote me on the number, but you NEED healthy fats to help your body produce testosterone.. at the bare minimum 80-100g/ day..
ESPECIALLY with only 30g carbs.. I dont know how you dont feel like ABSOLUTE **** ALL DAY EVERY DAY bro..
Honestly when i was dieting for my show i was on i think 80g carbs and about 100g fats (pro somewhere around 3-350) and after a month i felt like a zombie. super tired, no motivation, hard to focus, angry...
No offense, but are you on adderall or steroids? otherwise i cant see how you wouldnt feel like absolute **** for dieting that hard for three years non stop..

But you're going to have to slowly up the cals man.. up those fats week by week try to get up to 100g... it wont make you fat... not the way you eat.. natty pb, olive oil, lean ground beef..
but take it one day at a time brother.. I hope this post didnt offend you, cause its not meant to.
Some people handle low carbs extremely well. AK has stated this. I am the same way. The way you feel on low carbs is the way i feel on normal amount of carbs.

I do agree on increasing the fat content though.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I feel good on low carbs. I make great strength and size gains. I do more of a timed carb diet with no carbs leading up to my wo, carbs intra, and post and that is it. Off days 30-50g, and a weekly refeed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thread here with a lot of great discussion.

AK, I've had a mentality very similar to yours and I actually removed the majority of carbs from my diet for quite a while (through most of grad school). My dad developed diabetes when he was 37; 13 years ago. Because of that, him being pretty thin and very active, and me being a chubby kid growing up who always harbored extra fat, I was afraid of what might happen to me. Anyway, once I moved down to KY, one of the first guys I met was a friend who managed a *** and he turned me onto Anabolic Pump. I finally started eating carbs again and basically for the last 2 years, I wouldn't eat them without some GDA/nutrient partitioner. I actually just had a glucose tolerance test done 3 weeks ago and that 75g dextrose drink really didn't spike my levels that badly at the 1hr mark and by the 2hr mark, I was actually a few below my fasting level. With that realization, I figured out that I don't need those products. I am, however, planning on using a personal reader to check more immediate levels after taking in carbs to see how much it spikes within that first hour window.

I have been dieting ever since I was 14 or so and I never understood the basics of nutrition (macros, etc.). I didn't understand that you needed to eat more to gain muscle. I was lifting while barely eating. I still managed to put on some decent muscle and I actually was in pretty good shape about a year and a half ago at 208 with a pretty good set of abs; just had the little bit of fat on the lowers and around the lower back.

But I've likely screwed myself by putting my body through that for so long. At the suggestion of a friend, I attempted to bulk when that 208 ballooned back to 220 after one cheat meal and regular (clean/low calorie) eating for a week. In 7 weeks, I put on 24 lbs (which looking back is easy to say that that was WAY too much too quickly) and a good chunk of that was muscle, but there was obvious fat-spillover and my waist went up about an inch and a half. Since then, I'd dieted down like crazy again and couldn't get below 230. I was doing 2-a-days cardio, low carbing and keto. The lowest I've been was last April or so when starting from 230ish, I did the hCG thing for 10 days @ 500cal/day and got down to 220, but then started gaining about a pound a day. I have the same mentality as you, AK. I knew that was a horribly unhealthy thing, but I was willing to do whatever it took to get my body back and make it even better.

After that, it slowly climbed back up to that 240ish mark and it's been at 260-265 for several months. I haven't gained weight in quite a while (aside from the water weight going up and down), but despite adjusting calories, etc., I absolutely cannot lose. I understand caloric expenditure as well as anyone, and I'm pretty sure PR'ing on deadlifts while several days into a 500 cal/day diet and then gaining weight defies that logic. For at least 3 months, I've been at the 260 mark, still working out hard, eating clean and it doesn't move.

At the start of this year, I eliminated gluten from my diet. It was always clean, but I enjoyed whole grain wheat bread for toast and sandwiches; 4-6 slices of bread depending on the day and the muscle group trained; almost all other carbs eliminated. The scale and mirror haven't changed, but I admittedly feel much better without the gluten in my diet. I did paleo for a month back last Fall and didn't notice anything, so that's kind of odd, but whatever.

Anywho, I just wanted to share that because I know your mentality despite my never being in the type of condition that you're in even though I tortured myself trying. I'm in for more discussion and I really hope you get things squared away. I agree with the advice of slowly just tapering calories up. You should be burning more than enough cals with that workout mentality. Taking a day off here and there would likely benefit you, as well. I'd just take a day off one week, maybe transition into a 2 on 1 off mode or something like that and tapering cals down on the non-training days. As long as the adjustments to diet are slow and you are patient with things (i.e. not adding 1000 cals/day in a week lol), I think you'll find success.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
30g carb / day
20g fat..

No offence taken don't worry :)
Don't think I've been going from a "normal" diet to that extreme in a week.
It happened with time, with a cascade effects on different thing like I started to cut cals and carbs, got results,
cut some more, trained harder, got better results, strength was still going up, so I cut even more,
then in order to fight the metabolism slowing down you start with stims, you feel better, get even leaner
than some sort of "i wanna see how far I can take it" and so on..
Once at the BF that I'm now there was *no chances* for me to let go, I wanted to stay like that
so in order to keep that up for so long well, you probably know, your body fights against it, and I was fighting even harder
and ended up with such low calories and low carbs AND fats while training like I'm on gear.
Which I'm not, I'm 100% natural and I've always been, I've never done a cycle in my life.
From your stats tho', you're quite heavier than me so, your fats and carbs intake wouldn't apply to me anyway,
but I see your point.
I'm overall fine tho', especially the last month and a half I'm stomping on my PRs like no tomorrow.. Oddly enough.
The reason because i don't feel like total sh#t is probably because it happened slowly and my body, simply got used to it.

Some people handle low carbs extremely well. AK has stated this. I am the same way. The way you feel on low carbs is the way i feel on normal amount of carbs.

I do agree on increasing the fat content though.
Yea I feel good on low carbs. I make great strength and size gains. I do more of a timed carb diet with no carbs leading up to my wo, carbs intra, and post and that is it. Off days 30-50g, and a weekly refeed.
As my buddies here say too :) I not only work well on low carbs, but I actually work MUCH better
I do agree tho' on trying to slowly increase fat content, it is exactly what I'm trying to do right now.
Increasing fat content not cutting anything tho'.. so obviously boosting cals a bit, with time, monitoring the situation.
I'm gonna do it with MTCs and nuts so, yeah.. we'll see.
Plus, now I'm doing refeeds, I haven't for 3 years.

Good thread here with a lot of great discussion.

AK, I've had a mentality very similar to yours and I actually removed the majority of carbs from my diet for quite a while (through most of grad school). My dad developed diabetes when he was 37; 13 years ago. Because of that, him being pretty thin and very active, and me being a chubby kid growing up who always harbored extra fat, I was afraid of what might happen to me. Anyway, once I moved down to KY, one of the first guys I met was a friend who managed a *** and he turned me onto Anabolic Pump. I finally started eating carbs again and basically for the last 2 years, I wouldn't eat them without some GDA/nutrient partitioner. I actually just had a glucose tolerance test done 3 weeks ago and that 75g dextrose drink really didn't spike my levels that badly at the 1hr mark and by the 2hr mark, I was actually a few below my fasting level. With that realization, I figured out that I don't need those products. I am, however, planning on using a personal reader to check more immediate levels after taking in carbs to see how much it spikes within that first hour window.

I have been dieting ever since I was 14 or so and I never understood the basics of nutrition (macros, etc.). I didn't understand that you needed to eat more to gain muscle. I was lifting while barely eating. I still managed to put on some decent muscle and I actually was in pretty good shape about a year and a half ago at 208 with a pretty good set of abs; just had the little bit of fat on the lowers and around the lower back.

But I've likely screwed myself by putting my body through that for so long. At the suggestion of a friend, I attempted to bulk when that 208 ballooned back to 220 after one cheat meal and regular (clean/low calorie) eating for a week. In 7 weeks, I put on 24 lbs (which looking back is easy to say that that was WAY too much too quickly) and a good chunk of that was muscle, but there was obvious fat-spillover and my waist went up about an inch and a half. Since then, I'd dieted down like crazy again and couldn't get below 230. I was doing 2-a-days cardio, low carbing and keto. The lowest I've been was last April or so when starting from 230ish, I did the hCG thing for 10 days @ 500cal/day and got down to 220, but then started gaining about a pound a day. I have the same mentality as you, AK. I knew that was a horribly unhealthy thing, but I was willing to do whatever it took to get my body back and make it even better.

After that, it slowly climbed back up to that 240ish mark and it's been at 260-265 for several months. I haven't gained weight in quite a while (aside from the water weight going up and down), but despite adjusting calories, etc., I absolutely cannot lose. I understand caloric expenditure as well as anyone, and I'm pretty sure PR'ing on deadlifts while several days into a 500 cal/day diet and then gaining weight defies that logic. For at least 3 months, I've been at the 260 mark, still working out hard, eating clean and it doesn't move.

At the start of this year, I eliminated gluten from my diet. It was always clean, but I enjoyed whole grain wheat bread for toast and sandwiches; 4-6 slices of bread depending on the day and the muscle group trained; almost all other carbs eliminated. The scale and mirror haven't changed, but I admittedly feel much better without the gluten in my diet. I did paleo for a month back last Fall and didn't notice anything, so that's kind of odd, but whatever.

Anywho, I just wanted to share that because I know your mentality despite my never being in the type of condition that you're in even though I tortured myself trying. I'm in for more discussion and I really hope you get things squared away. I agree with the advice of slowly just tapering calories up. You should be burning more than enough cals with that workout mentality. Taking a day off here and there would likely benefit you, as well. I'd just take a day off one week, maybe transition into a 2 on 1 off mode or something like that and tapering cals down on the non-training days. As long as the adjustments to diet are slow and you are patient with things (i.e. not adding 1000 cals/day in a week lol), I think you'll find success.
Thanks for sharing bro, really.
See my worse nightmare is exactly what happened to you: I try to get "healthier" (which again, I'm in the end feeling fine, aside from
low libido and being tired pwo, which is probably better to what most people would feel like after one of my workouts lol..)
I gain fat and then I'm not able to get back in shape no matter what.
Now that'd be the day in which I'd just grab a knife and rip the fat out of me. Not cool :D

First thing I'm gonna see what the endo will say, then pick my treatment (if i like his ok, if not I'll go with mine..)
at the same time will try to add some good fats in my diet but that's gonna be done very slowly and under
severe monitoring.

Doesn't matter how great the damage my strict diet can do, is *always* gonna be better than me freaking
the hell out, I know myself very well, *that's* gonna be bad for my health..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
No offence taken don't worry :)
Don't think I've been going from a "normal" diet to that extreme in a week.
It happened with time, with a cascade effects on different thing like I started to cut cals and carbs, got results,
cut some more, trained harder, got better results, strength was still going up, so I cut even more,
then in order to fight the metabolism slowing down you start with stims, you feel better, get even leaner
than some sort of "i wanna see how far I can take it" and so on..
Once at the BF that I'm now there was *no chances* for me to let go, I wanted to stay like that
so in order to keep that up for so long well, you probably know, your body fights against it, and I was fighting even harder
and ended up with such low calories and low carbs AND fats while training like I'm on gear.
Which I'm not, I'm 100% natural and I've always been, I've never done a cycle in my life.
From your stats tho', you're quite heavier than me so, your fats and carbs intake wouldn't apply to me anyway,
but I see your point.
I'm overall fine tho', especially the last month and a half I'm stomping on my PRs like no tomorrow.. Oddly enough.
The reason because i don't feel like total sh#t is probably because it happened slowly and my body, simply got used to it.

As my buddies here say too :) I not only work well on low carbs, but I actually work MUCH better
I do agree tho' on trying to slowly increase fat content, it is exactly what I'm trying to do right now.
Increasing fat content not cutting anything tho'.. so obviously boosting cals a bit, with time, monitoring the situation.
I'm gonna do it with MTCs and nuts so, yeah.. we'll see.
Plus, now I'm doing refeeds, I haven't for 3 years.

Thanks for sharing bro, really.
See my worse nightmare is exactly what happened to you: I try to get "healthier" (which again, I'm in the end feeling fine, aside from
low libido and being tired pwo, which is probably better to what most people would feel like after one of my workouts lol..)
I gain fat and then I'm not able to get back in shape no matter what.
Now that'd be the day in which I'd just grab a knife and rip the fat out of me. Not cool :D

First thing I'm gonna see what the endo will say, then pick my treatment (if i like his ok, if not I'll go with mine..)
at the same time will try to add some good fats in my diet but that's gonna be done very slowly and under
severe monitoring.

Doesn't matter how great the damage my strict diet can do, is *always* gonna be better than me freaking
the hell out, I know myself very well, *that's* gonna be bad for my health..
See how by look at the issue from a integrative approach people tend to miss the most common things. Since I have been dealing with this from the medical side for 5 years and from a person side for close to 10, One tends to focus not just on the eating patterns, but also we need to look at the psychological part of why we drive our selfs to such extreme knowing the possible reprocussion in the future.

When an athlete ask "If given a pill that would make them win the olympics then the next day it would killl them. Would they take it?" Majority of them said no questions asked.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are only young once, might as well hit any physique goals now.

You still lifting Matrix?