I just started using Pellets!

1. Registered User

I just started using Pellets!

I have been up and down the last year, just can't get my numbers in range, or they get in range and then fall off. Then my E2 shoots up, and Hematocrit was a problem too.

So I tried pellets for the first time. 12 Testopel pellets were inserted yesterday. Hardly no pain today and I feel fine. I think it takes about 4 days to get the full blood level.
    Doc said IF we get the dose right, Im good for 3 months, some people 4 months.
    I will let you know how it goes.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jonko View Post
    I have been up and down the last year, just can't get my numbers in range, or they get in range and then fall off. Then my E2 shoots up, and Hematocrit was a problem too.

So I tried pellets for the first time. 12 Testopel pellets were inserted yesterday. Hardly no pain today and I feel fine. I think it takes about 4 days to get the full blood level.
    Doc said IF we get the dose right, Im good for 3 months, some people 4 months.
    I will let you know how it goes.
    Sounds good, but what is the charge for each implants. E2 needs to be measured which can take up to 2-3 weeks to possible peak.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Registered User

No Charge

Its $75.00 per pellet, but I met my deductible so there was no charge. I am getting tested this week. Its 4 weeks. I feel better, BUT my face is a little red and I'm starting to get hot flashes. Perhaps E2 is too high
    •   

4. Registered User

MoSt likely
    before jumping to conclusion or a bridge wait for results
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Registered User

Yea agreed. He gave me A-Dex to take 4 weeks ago.
    My total T was 500 and E2 was 65
    One month prior total T was 1050 and E2 was 95!
    I was really hoping the pellets would have less conversion to E2 then the gels.
    I added zinc to my daily diet.
    We shall see tomorrow
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jonko View Post
    Yea agreed. He gave me A-Dex to take 4 weeks ago.
    My total T was 500 and E2 was 65
    One month prior total T was 1050 and E2 was 95!
    I was really hoping the pellets would have less conversion to E2 then the gels.
    I added zinc to my daily diet.
    We shall see tomorrow
    I'm curious as to how the OP is doing. My doc wants to do pellets in a couple weeks.
    Was on Clomid for TRT with a recent reading of 720ng/dl, but estrogen was too high and above the high normal range on the labcorp test.

Wondering what I can expect from pellets.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    I'm curious as to how the OP is doing. My doc wants to do pellets in a couple weeks.
    Was on Clomid for TRT with a recent reading of 720ng/dl, but estrogen was too high and above the high normal range on the labcorp test.

Wondering what I can expect from pellets.
    You can not test estrogen when on clomid its an invalid reading.. why type of estrogen? Total? that is a worthless essay for a male.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix
    You can not test estrogen when on clomid its an invalid reading.. why type of estrogen? Total? that is a worthless essay for a male.
    Yeah- it was total. I didn't think it was the correct one--from what I've see you say on here before.

The Clomid was working fine, but the doc wants to do pellets as fertility is no longer a concern--wife is about 11 weeks pregnant.

What are your thoughts on pellets? Can you point me in an direction to see some reviews, user feedback.

I don't mind injections, but do think pellets are more convenient.
  9. Registered User

Yeah- it was total. I didn't think it was the correct one--from what I've see you say on here before.

The Clomid was working fine, but the doc wants to do pellets as fertility is no longer a concern--wife is about 11 weeks pregnant.

What are your thoughts on pellets? Can you point me in an direction to see some reviews, user feedback.

I don't mind injections, but do think pellets are more convenient.
    If you insurance covers them then go for them..As long as you are being monitered properly. With younger guys I just like to look at why you need TRT in the first place. What else could be there possible being masked? I find this all too often after guys being on TRT who did not have to be in the first place. If your balls work then why shut them down?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix

If you insurance covers them then go for them..As long as you are being monitered properly. With younger guys I just like to look at why you need TRT in the first place. What else could be there possible being masked? I find this all too often after guys being on TRT who did not have to be in the first place. If your balls work then why shut them down?
    I agree- wish there was someone with your knowledge around here.

Called insurance--looks like no coverage on the pellets. May have to look at injections again. Doc did offer testim, but I'm iffy on that as I have a young daughter.
  11. Registered User

I agree- wish there was someone with your knowledge around here.

Called insurance--looks like no coverage on the pellets. May have to look at injections again. Doc did offer testim, but I'm iffy on that as I have a young daughter.
    Well unfortunately I do not have Dr's down there, but may be in the near future.
    I would call your local compounding pharmacy to see what Dr's they have do compounds testosterone in your area. They usually have a list. The problem is that ND are not allowed to prescribe and basically take the same approach as I do.
    http://www.a4mfellows.net/abell.php
    Hes the best one, but may charge arm and leg,
    The others are a bunch of wackadoos..
    When I sees people with massage stones, and crystals I run the other way as fast as I can..
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Thanks matrix-what do you mean when you say ND are not able to prescribe? Do you mean MD?

I'll give this guy a look-but like you said, body logic may be a bit overpriced/ expensive for my income range! Living on a teachers salary.
  13. Registered User

Thanks matrix-what do you mean when you say ND are not able to prescribe? Do you mean MD?

I'll give this guy a look-but like you said, body logic may be a bit overpriced/ expensive for my income range! Living on a teachers salary.
    There are other options....where you can possible use your insurance to benefit you.
  14. Registered User

is the OP still around? how re the pellets treating you
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    is the OP still around? how re the pellets treating you
    GEtting ready to transition to shots shortly...
  16. Registered User

I was on Testopel for a while before my Urologist stopped performing the procedure and it worked well for me. Good luck to you sir.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. finaplix h pellets
    By megadose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 10:19 AM
  2. pellets
    By Shopclown in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:05 AM
  3. Tren Pellets Toxicity, etc. . . .
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 03:01 PM
  4. MG'S Per ML of Tren from pellets. Is it accurate?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 05:37 AM
  5. Fina Pellets Q?
    By Fpot66 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 04:37 PM