Keeping "the boys" working

lboston

lboston

Awards
I started TRT a little over a month ago as my TT was 193. I am injecting 100mg test cyp every week. My wife and I have one daughter, but are wanting to try again soon for another child.

How long does suppression take and is that something I should be very concerned about? I have read that HCG can help stimulate the testes while on TRT, but is it necessary?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Use hcg and or triptoperlin(sp?) also I'm not sure but I believe 100mg of test a wk is not enough to cause blanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I started TRT a little over a month ago as my TT was 193. I am injecting 100mg test cyp every week. My wife and I have one daughter, but are wanting to try again soon for another child.

How long does suppression take and is that something I should be very concerned about? I have read that HCG can help stimulate the testes while on TRT, but is it necessary?
You jumping a head too much. focus on getting good levels of T and e2 first and back filing the hormonal gaps, HCG is just on component of fertility as factors in your life style and nutrition are more likely cause issues. Plenty of guys on Test only get girls pregnant. The idiots think taking testosterone is automatic birth control as a result they go skin diving thinking they are automatically protective. I can count 5 guys I know personal ended up with an adorable surprise. HCG does have purpose but dosages range from 100 ius every 3 days to 500 ius. Get your other issues straight first then move into this. When talking to Dr's I never recommend HCG till stable levels of T and E are maintained for a while and the person's symptoms are improving. People throw too much crap into the mix with out getting other things stable first. This is why you find guys chasing their tail for several years on certain forums for the fact they have to jump on ever band wagon that comes along. This decision usually ends up making matters worse taking more time to undue their own stupidity then anything. I spend more time with Dr's helping them undue their patients own self experiment which resulting in a metabolic mightmare. People wonder why it takes a long time to get well..

lboston

lboston

Awards
You jumping a head too much. focus on getting good levels of T and e2 first and back filing the hormonal gaps, HCG is just on component of fertility as factors in your life style and nutrition are more likely cause issues. Plenty of guys on Test only get girls pregnant. The idiots think taking testosterone is automatic birth control as a result they go skin diving thinking they are automatically protective. I can count 5 guys I know personal ended up with an adorable surprise. HCG does have purpose but dosages range from 100 ius every 3 days to 500 ius. Get your other issues straight first then move into this. When talking to Dr's I never recommend HCG till stable levels of T and E are maintained for a while and the person's symptoms are improving. People throw too much crap into the mix with out getting other things stable first. This is why you find guys chasing their tail for several years on certain forums for the fact they have to jump on ever band wagon that comes along. This decision usually ends up making matters worse taking more time to undue their own stupidity then anything. I spend more time with Dr's helping them undue their patients own self experiment which resulting in a metabolic mightmare. People wonder why it takes a long time to get well..
Thanks, Matrix. I appreciate your response. It's reassuring to hear of guys knockin ladies up while on test ?. My biggest fear while on HRT is not being able to continue my family since I'm only 27.

Looking for a doc that understands this. The current urologist I see is not testing anything other than T levels at my 5-6 week follow up and this concerns me. I've mentioned my concerns regarding estrogen and he dismissed them at my first appointment. Fertility and HRT he said he did not have much knowledge on and actually asked me what I've read or researched.

There is an anti-aging office I've found near me in Louisville, Ky that seems to be on top of things. They are The Center for Integrative & Age-Management Medicine. Have you ever heard of them? They also have an office in CT. I am very interested in them, but they don't take insurance. My insurance is really good andnid hate not to be able to use it!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Matrix. I appreciate your response. It's reassuring to hear of guys knockin ladies up while on test ?. My biggest fear while on HRT is not being able to continue my family since I'm only 27.

Looking for a doc that understands this. The current urologist I see is not testing anything other than T levels at my 5-6 week follow up and this concerns me. I've mentioned my concerns regarding estrogen and he dismissed them at my first appointment. Fertility and HRT he said he did not have much knowledge on and actually asked me what I've read or researched.

There is an anti-aging office I've found near me in Louisville, Ky that seems to be on top of things. They are The Center for Integrative & Age-Management Medicine. Have you ever heard of them? They also have an office in CT. I am very interested in them, but they don't take insurance. My insurance is really good andnid hate not to be able to use it!
When it comes time there are things which can be done to increase chances. I have dr's using HCG/ HMG combo even clomid. My question are you really just secondary and not primary. Do you really need T gel or just need to increase the signaling. I think Dr's jump the gun too much and never properly investigate things from all angles. Modern medicine looks esoteric not exoteric reason why people are in the situation they are in on the wrong meds. Its called the bandaid effect.