antibiotic with Testim

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've got a horrible sinus infection, and it started to turn into bronchitis. I was prescribed a Z-pack, and was wondering if it will interfere with my Testim usage? I didn't even ask the doctor, because I knew they wouldn't have a clue. haha

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've got a horrible sinus infection, and it started to turn into bronchitis. I was prescribed a Z-pack, and was wondering if it will interfere with my Testim usage? I didn't even ask the doctor, because I knew they wouldn't have a clue. haha
NO it will not affect testosteorne levels directly, but having an infection may cause your body to increase metabolism of testosterone to help deal with the stress at hand. If you taking oral steroids then it will be reduced.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
NO it will not affect testosteorne levels directly, but having an infection may cause your body to increase metabolism of testosterone to help deal with the stress at hand. If you taking oral steroids then it will be reduced.
Its funny you say that because my libido has dropped big time since I got sick. But then again I haven't taken my Testim for two days just to see what effect it had on me since my doc won't run the right test to see what my free test levels are. I'll start my Testim back tomorrow morning.