quest is at it again

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
quest is at it again estradiol range change

Quest as.of Dec 9 4021 has new estradiol range of <39 and got rid of old range 13-54. I.am.wanting for.director of medical department.to.give.me a.call. They are offering the ultra.sensitive.test if they want. I.already let.them.know they will.lose a.lot.of.business due.to.this.change. It is.now designed.for.fertility reasons. I am going to see if.they will.keep.old.13-54.for hrt purposes.

Denahli913

Awards
You can order TC 90881 Estradiol,Rebaseline to use the old reference ranges.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Does that reference ultra sensitive essay only not the 13-54 range? I was.notified.they woold do calibration on time.to.get baseline, but.only from ultra sensitive essay only

Denahli913

Awards
When you order the TC90881, you should get 2 results.( 1 with the new method and 1 with the old method.)

Denahli913

Awards
The purpose for the TC90881 is to so you can establish a new Baseline for the patients that you are monitoring with the Old method vs the new method. I will warn you that this is a temporary test code(If I remember correctly, Jan 5, 2012 is the last day they are supposed to offer it.) The Ultrasensitive test can be used for all ages if needed.

emantest

emantest

Awards
My new APN ordered the 4021 today, is there some other e2 besides this 4021? I asked for 4021x but they said that was in another region.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My new APN ordered the 4021 today, is there some other e2 besides this 4021? I asked for 4021x but they said that was in another region.
You.just have to wait till it comes back and adjust.from.there