quest is at it again - AnabolicMinds.com

quest is at it again

1. Elite Member
    Answers

Exclamation quest is at it again estradiol range change

Quest as.of Dec 9 4021 has new estradiol range of <39 and got rid of old range 13-54. I.am.wanting for.director of medical department.to.give.me a.call. They are offering the ultra.sensitive.test if they want. I.already let.them.know they will.lose a.lot.of.business due.to.this.change. It is.now designed.for.fertility reasons. I am going to see if.they will.keep.old.13-54.for hrt purposes.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. New Member
    Answers

You can order TC 90881 Estradiol,Rebaseline to use the old reference ranges.
  3. Elite Member
    Answers

Does that reference ultra sensitive essay only not the 13-54 range? I was.notified.they woold do calibration on time.to.get baseline, but.only from ultra sensitive essay only
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

When you order the TC90881, you should get 2 results.( 1 with the new method and 1 with the old method.)
  5. New Member
    Answers

The purpose for the TC90881 is to so you can establish a new Baseline for the patients that you are monitoring with the Old method vs the new method. I will warn you that this is a temporary test code(If I remember correctly, Jan 5, 2012 is the last day they are supposed to offer it.) The Ultrasensitive test can be used for all ages if needed.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

My new APN ordered the 4021 today, is there some other e2 besides this 4021? I asked for 4021x but they said that was in another region.
  7. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by emantest View Post
    My new APN ordered the 4021 today, is there some other e2 besides this 4021? I asked for 4021x but they said that was in another region.
    You.just have to wait till it comes back and adjust.from.there
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Quest IGF-1 lab
    By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:55 PM
  3. Quest IGF-1 lab
    By Kingston pt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 09:54 PM
  4. quest 4 bi's