estogen levels?

B

boxerboy29

Awards
hi guys

how can u tell if estrogen levels are low or high i know bloods will tell etc....

but is there ways to tell from your body?

and when do u know when your body is in the sweet spot?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
C

Chris98vobra

Awards
Beyond morning wood, in my case I can tell if my prostate swells (can't pee) and I start retaining fluid. Then my BP goes way up. I had these issues bad when it was up at 110! :(

Seems like I feel about the same if E2 is between about 20 and 35. If below 20 I lose the morning wood and feel achy.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Beyond morning wood, in my case I can tell if my prostate swells (can't pee) and I start retaining fluid. Then my BP goes way up. I had these issues bad when it was up at 110! :(

Seems like I feel about the same if E2 is between about 20 and 35. If below 20 I lose the morning wood and feel achy.
Again knowing complete medical history and pathology of the issue will help in making further recommendations. You are only giving me a snap shot of the total motion picture. You not pissing could be linked to 1,000 different things I have encountered in the past. As of now its just a crap shoot. You just provided 1% of the entire picture.

C

Chris98vobra

Awards
Not looking for anything from you. Why would I give you a picture?

I am just telling him how I know when my E2 is off. I don't think you read the thread.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Answer was not directed at you, but to the original question as this one is.

If you are HRT then you get blood testing to moniter it every 6 weeks till you get in dialed in, by using an AI. I gave you number one way to tell is night and morning boners. If you are not on HRT then you need to explore why its off. It is rather striaght forward resolution to the problem.

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
after taking a weekly TRT shot, when does estrogen levels typically peak? Is it 1 day or 3 days etc?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
after taking a weekly TRT shot, when does estrogen levels typically peak? Is it 1 day or 3 days etc?
usually a delayed response 2-3 days.

B

Bw2506

Awards
With that being said, when is the best timing for an ai.. I am injecting tues and fri and have been dosing arimidex on the same day and at same time as injecting..is this how it needs to be done?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
With that being said, when is the best timing for an ai.. I am injecting tues and fri and have been dosing arimidex on the same day and at same time as injecting..is this how it needs to be done?
You need to have starting point with testing after 5 weeks. You do not add an AI untill you know where your levels are out. The idea of taking an AI as a safety measure is just poor HRT protocol. I have seen peoples levels drop when they start hrt when they were elevated as a base line reading

C

Chris98vobra

Awards
Assuming your doctor has determined that you need an AI, that is the approach mine gave me originally.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Assuming your doctor has determined that you need an AI, that is the approach mine gave me originally.
If you have low testosterone with a base reading then have high e2. I would not suggest a Dr to give an AI not till after the first blood test to confirm you need it. You are assuming you have high e2, but body can fool you. I always suggest the Dr establish the base testosterone first before adding anything in. When you have too many variables in the mix you do not accurate readings.

B

Bw2506

Awards
Well at 100 a week my test was 402 with e2 over 30..i now do 150 a week and started feeling burning in my breast..i now take .5 arimidex on days of the injection. This tues i injected but felt the burning during the day on wed. Weird thing is that wed night i was woke up twice due to nightly wood

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well at 100 a week my test was 402 with e2 over 30..i now do 150 a week and started feeling burning in my breast..i now take .5 arimidex on days of the injection. This tues i injected but felt the burning during the day on wed. Weird thing is that wed night i was woke up twice due to nightly wood
E2 over 30 would not recommend over.35-.50 mgs per week. If you were 400 at the trough this is normal, I would not recommend changing the dosage just try to keep the peak and trough closer together. 100 mgs will peak about 1100. This is a normal response to HRT, Breaking the shot up 2 times per week would help control estrogen and keep levels stable. Then you need to look at SHBG as well as other factors which complement HRT. All of which have been mentioned numerous times.

B

Bw2506

Awards
So ur saying drop down to 100 but split dose into injections x2 a week with no ai. The 402 test and e2 of 30 were day b4 injection on a 1x a week shot. Thought my e2 may have been a lil high seeing as it was day b4 injection and th test level being so low

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So ur saying drop down to 100 but split dose into injections x2 a week with no ai. The 402 test and e2 of 30 were day b4 injection on a 1x a week shot. Thought my e2 may have been a lil high seeing as it was day b4 injection and th test level being so low
Body can regulate it self when it comes to e2. I have seen people high e2 60 and when placed on HRT came down to 25 after proper dosing.
One thing I have leaned in my years dealing with things is one can not out think the body..

B

Bw2506

Awards
Ok ill try droppn th dose with no ai. I only started the ai due to feeling the burning which occasionally is still there at .5 x 2 a week

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill try droppn th dose with no ai. I only started the ai due to feeling the burning which occasionally is still there at .5 x 2 a week
This is why you start out the proper way from the start...