Testosterone level test Results

BBDF

BBDF

Awards
I didnt know where to put this, so I apologize if its out of place or off topic.

Anyways, I just got my test results back and the results came in at total T: 470ng/dl, (Free Test was not shown) . I am 21 years old 6,1 and 205lbs. Im concerned that while this is in the "normal range" its still pretty low given my age, I lift heavy(currently on WS4SB) and eat pretty well. With these numbers should I follow up with my doctor, and get a retest?

Some extra info: The day I got the blood work done I had a big meal right before hand and was feeling a little sluggish, not sure if this makes a difference.

Thanks for The help

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
[
Further information needs to be given.
If you are not having symptoms I would not worry about the numbers. Just because you do not have 600-800 TT does not mean there is anything wrong with you. Some of the guys I train have testoserone of 450 TT. All their other hormones are in check never used steroids or prohormones and will keep up with the guys on juice at the gym.When you have their diet and training fined tuned who needs drugs !! DO not end up chasing numbers just because some uneducated person on line says you have to be at 600-900 TT. Its complete BS and potential dangerous information to young gym rats.

BBDF

BBDF

Awards
[
Further information needs to be given.
If you are not having symptoms I would not worry about the numbers. Just because you do not have 600-800 TT does not mean there is anything wrong with you. Some of the guys I train have testoserone of 450 TT. All their other hormones are in check never used steroids or prohormones and will keep up with the guys on juice at the gym.When you have their diet and training fined tuned who needs drugs !! DO not end up chasing numbers just because some uneducated person on line says you have to be at 600-900 TT. Its complete BS and potential dangerous information to young gym rats.
Thanks for the reply.

I orginally got it tested mainly out of curiosity, but also because for the past month my libido had lowered, I had stopped getting morning wood, and began feeling sluggish, I attributed it to overtraning, so I deloaded for a week and I now feel better, but libido/MW is still the same, the test was done before the deload not sure(not sure if this makes a difference).
Also I finished my first PH cycle(Hdrol) in early august, but followed a proper PCT and was able to keep most of my gains.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

I orginally got it tested mainly out of curiosity, but also because for the past month my libido had lowered, I had stopped getting morning wood, and began feeling sluggish, I attributed it to overtraning, so I deloaded for a week and I now feel better, but libido/MW is still the same, the test was done before the deload not sure(not sure if this makes a difference).
Also I finished my first PH cycle(Hdrol) in early august, but followed a proper PCT and was able to keep most of my gains.
You got lucky. I would not goto the well to many times with pro hormone since they are more dangerous then the actually thing..
Glad you used common sense like most people do not do at your age.

BBDF

BBDF

Awards
You got lucky. I would not goto the well to many times with pro hormone since they are more dangerous then the actually thing..
Glad you used common sense like most people do not do at your age.
Ya, it will be my last PH cycle for a long long time, I used a SERM, liver support, and some natty test boosters. Do you think that I may now be feeling the damages of the cycle? hence the Low T?

Also I should add the test was done around 4PM(Once again not sure how much of a difference this makes)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it will be my last PH cycle for a long long time, I used a SERM, liver support, and some natty test boosters. Do you think that I may now be feeling the damages of the cycle? hence the Low T?

Also I should add the test was done around 4PM(Once again not sure how much of a difference this makes)
Testosterone drops from morning into the afternoon so consider your self about 550-600 in the morning. Nope you are feeling damage of over training which can kill your T levels by 50-60% due to increase cortisol.

BBDF

BBDF

Awards
Testosterone drops from morning into the afternoon so consider your self about 550-600 in the morning. Nope you are feeling damage of over training which can kill your T levels by 50-60% due to increase cortisol.
I think, I may get a retest in the morning and see how that goes.

Thanks for the help