Going for blood test this week after 1 month on Testim

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Going for blood test this week after 1 month on Testim

I'm going to my endo for blood work this Friday after being on Testim gel for a month. I haven't had any results from it so far, besides looking a little red around my chest area (like a slight sun burn), and slightly increased libido. I'm going to ask him to put me on the shots if the blood test comes back showing low test levels. I really don't think I'm absorbing the gel like I should, my shirts always stick to it no matter how long I let it dry, and I'm tired of being afraid my gf is going to get a high dose of test. I haven't noticed any testicular shrinkage at all, they're still the same size, but actually feel a little more responsive. If he decides to put me on the shots, I would prefer to also be on HCG as well. If he will not put me on HCG, what can I take to keep my balls from shrinking? I don't know what would keep him from agreeing to put me on HCG to prevent testicular atrophy, but I just want to know what to take just in case, if anything. Losing my nuts would really make me feel uncomfortable, and I feel it would definitely have a negative impact on my confidence.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I'm going to my endo for blood work this Friday after being on Testim gel for a month. I haven't had any results from it so far, besides looking a little red around my chest area (like a slight sun burn), and slightly increased libido. I'm going to ask him to put me on the shots if the blood test comes back showing low test levels. I really don't think I'm absorbing the gel like I should, my shirts always stick to it no matter how long I let it dry, and I'm tired of being afraid my gf is going to get a high dose of test. I haven't noticed any testicular shrinkage at all, they're still the same size, but actually feel a little more responsive. If he decides to put me on the shots, I would prefer to also be on HCG as well. If he will not put me on HCG, what can I take to keep my balls from shrinking? I don't know what would keep him from agreeing to put me on HCG to prevent testicular atrophy, but I just want to know what to take just in case, if anything. Losing my nuts would really make me feel uncomfortable, and I feel it would definitely have a negative impact on my confidence.
    As for shot, and have them 2 time a week. Do not touch HCG till you get e2 and TT stablized
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Unexpected blood test--need 3-week regime
    By TheTrueYou in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. isolating test out of Testim?
    By oldbuckeye1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 09:31 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. Testim vs. Test Boosters.........