Going for blood test this week after 1 month on Testim

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm going to my endo for blood work this Friday after being on Testim gel for a month. I haven't had any results from it so far, besides looking a little red around my chest area (like a slight sun burn), and slightly increased libido. I'm going to ask him to put me on the shots if the blood test comes back showing low test levels. I really don't think I'm absorbing the gel like I should, my shirts always stick to it no matter how long I let it dry, and I'm tired of being afraid my gf is going to get a high dose of test. I haven't noticed any testicular shrinkage at all, they're still the same size, but actually feel a little more responsive. If he decides to put me on the shots, I would prefer to also be on HCG as well. If he will not put me on HCG, what can I take to keep my balls from shrinking? I don't know what would keep him from agreeing to put me on HCG to prevent testicular atrophy, but I just want to know what to take just in case, if anything. Losing my nuts would really make me feel uncomfortable, and I feel it would definitely have a negative impact on my confidence.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to my endo for blood work this Friday after being on Testim gel for a month. I haven't had any results from it so far, besides looking a little red around my chest area (like a slight sun burn), and slightly increased libido. I'm going to ask him to put me on the shots if the blood test comes back showing low test levels. I really don't think I'm absorbing the gel like I should, my shirts always stick to it no matter how long I let it dry, and I'm tired of being afraid my gf is going to get a high dose of test. I haven't noticed any testicular shrinkage at all, they're still the same size, but actually feel a little more responsive. If he decides to put me on the shots, I would prefer to also be on HCG as well. If he will not put me on HCG, what can I take to keep my balls from shrinking? I don't know what would keep him from agreeing to put me on HCG to prevent testicular atrophy, but I just want to know what to take just in case, if anything. Losing my nuts would really make me feel uncomfortable, and I feel it would definitely have a negative impact on my confidence.
As for shot, and have them 2 time a week. Do not touch HCG till you get e2 and TT stablized