Blood work timing

Bw2506

Awards
Ive been doin some searching and seem to come up with different answers.. Im injecting .75 x2 weekly and have started .5 arimidex on days of shots after feeling some burning in my breast... Im going to get a total test and e2 done to see how my numbers are looking and need to know what day is ideal for the test. Im currently injecting on tues and fri. Libido has been better at this dose Just fyi and as previously posted my last test when i was injecting 100mg 1x weekly was around 420 and e2 levels around 32-34...this test was done the day before my scheduled injection...also how much of a diff do u think upping 50mg and adding th adex will do to my tes numbers

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doin some searching and seem to come up with different answers.. Im injecting .75 x2 weekly and have started .5 arimidex on days of shots after feeling some burning in my breast... Im going to get a total test and e2 done to see how my numbers are looking and need to know what day is ideal for the test. Im currently injecting on tues and fri. Libido has been better at this dose Just fyi and as previously posted my last test when i was injecting 100mg 1x weekly was around 420 and e2 levels around 32-34...this test was done the day before my scheduled injection...also how much of a diff do u think upping 50mg and adding th adex will do to my tes numbers
120 mgs a week probably would have been fine injected 60 mgs m,th to start with. Then adjust from there. Blood should be taken morning before or of the shot to get the trough. I prefer to look at the average then high are low levels. This also can be done by doing a 24 hour urine test starting the morning before last shot untill the morning off the shot to really get an accurate reading. I would have not added anything untill you have stable levels of testosterone of around 800-1000. People jump the gun and use AI when it may be there body just adjusting to higher testosterone levels.

Bw2506

Awards
I ran 100mg a week for a while before blood test and my levels were in the 401 and e2 was 31.1 day before shot Someone told me that they thought my e2 might have been a little high earlier in the week..something about the ideal coversion rate for t/e was .3

Bw2506

Awards
So with my 100mg a week and my levels 402 with e2 at 31.1 do u think my e2 was comn up too high. Someone told me the ideal t/e conversion was .3

Bw2506

Awards
Sorry didnt realize my first post went thru