Has anyone tried a naturopath?

invictus5

Awards
Hey all,

Has anyone tried a naturopath for low testosterone issues and did you have any luck doing so?

I'm curious on how it worked for others.

Thanks,
Invictus5

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

Has anyone tried a naturopath for low testosterone issues and did you have any luck doing so?

I'm curious on how it worked for others.

Thanks,
Invictus5
They take a more holistic approach, you just need to be extremely careful because there are alot of cracker jack box ND's out there that pay a few grand to take on line courses. I was in school studying to be one, but after long consideration to be taken in medical field one needs to have experience as well as medical credentials. I have medical experience working with cases on Dr's for over 5 years in on complex cases. When any one ask me for credentials are I will just give them a list of medical professionals I have worked with for verification I am creating a huge net work of medical professionals who refer complex cases out to me to further explore. My intervention with medical dr's is slowing changing the mind sets of traditional dr's to a more integrative approach which will benefit a greater number of their patients. I went to ND payed $600 bucks for information I already knew before I went in their. He basically reconfirmed what already suspected. There are good ND's out there you just have to be careful. When traveling around to different conference I meet a lot of different medical professionals. At the end of the conference, I end up talking to a lot of them which result in them referring more cases. Just because a person has a few letters before their name does make them a good or bad medical professional, its their reputation which make them who they are.

invictus5

Awards
Thanks The Matrix,

That's good info to keep in mind. I was just wondering since they all seem to say they work with hormones but you just never seem to know.

Thanks again,
Invictus5

invictus5

Awards
also amazing how many there seems to be.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
also amazing how many there seems to be.
Unless they are from one of the accredited schools then they are fake !! They are really just health consultants and many of them are very dangerous. Rarely will I run into one "ND" which actually knows what they are talking about. They are more the " spiritual, hippee and peace loving" type. I have a friend who is true ND from one of the 3 schools in the USA which is medically accredited. I am doing the same thing as her, she can not prescribe and order blood tests which makes it hard to get the proper information. To get her patients is one thing to help them to best of her ability is another because she has to pull teeth to get their Dr to order tests. This is where I have advantage from net working, I have medical Dr's in different areas of the USA where I can refer them to where I can work with the Dr to get the proper testing done. Some people contact me and they have an open minded Dr on board which I will directly work with. In any case its a win win situation for the person.

invictus5

Awards
Hey The Matrix

I was trying to PM you but it says your mail is full.