Sexual Dysfunction, No Libido, Depression-The Matrix and Others

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. i'll make a proper post in a couple of days. writing this on my Wii.

    This guy clearly has MAIS.

    Google 'Mild Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. I know cause I've been diagnosed with it.

    Check out the diagnosis section of the MAIS wiki article.

    "The androgen sensitivity index defined as the product of luteinizing hormone and testosterone is frequently raised in men with MAIS.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    i'll make a proper post in a couple of days. writing this on my Wii.This guy clearly has MAIS.Google 'Mild Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. I know cause I've been diagnosed with it.Check out the diagnosis section of the MAIS wiki article."The androgen sensitivity index defined as the product of luteinizing hormone and testosterone is frequently raised in men with MAIS.
    Diagnosed by whom and on what criteria? Isn't there genetic testing which will confirm this?
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    high T + LH = Mais.I told you before but you don't listen to me.
    I looked into MAIS, but one of the symptoms is delayed development of secondary sexual characteristics, like facial, Adam's apple... I have a well developed Adams apple, facial and body hair. Unless this syndrome can develope later in life, I'm not buying it in my case.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    If you think that you have gut inflamation why not switch to a protein and fat diet with some natural fruit sprinkled in there. Most gut issues are due to grains. Fruit for the most part is well tolerated by almost everyone.
    Second, since you have dopamine issues try dostinex or caber. Start at .5mg a week and up it to 1mg.
    Thanks. Yes Im actually on a paleo diet right now and I have noticed reduced inflammation, but still need to tweek thinks and investigate further. My copper to zinc ratio is too high. That could be a major problem especially where the liver is concerned, so I working on that as well.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Elit3 View Post
    I looked into MAIS, but one of the symptoms is delayed development of secondary sexual characteristics, like facial, Adam's apple... I have a well developed Adams apple, facial and body hair. Unless this syndrome can develope later in life, I'm not buying it in my case.
    Good luck trying to get better. Because you wont with that attitude yiou ****
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Elit3 View Post
    Thanks. Yes Im actually on a paleo diet right now and I have noticed reduced inflammation, but still need to tweek thinks and investigate further. My copper to zinc ratio is too high. That could be a major problem especially where the liver is concerned, so I working on that as well.
    Why you get the methylation cycle working properly so you can unload heavy metals on you own..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  7. I truly do believe you have symptoms of MAIS. No bull**** man. There can be many variations and such. It explains the majority of your symptoms.

  8. Check out my posts under the same user name sade on meso rx. The only way to treat this condition is high dose t to bring you persistently high lh down. You can get treatment for this but 99% of doctors are unaware of it. I have fully bear and sexual secondary characteristics too and adams but i'm also skinny build like you.

    You can keep taking these paleo diets etcc but they wont help. You need high doses of testosterone for this condition to bring your lh down. believe me.

    Read my posts on meso rx. i'm just trying to help. if you don't listen to me you will never get better. I knw a hell of a lot more than matrix who couldn't even help me. he is no expert in this at all.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    Check out my posts under the same user name sade on meso rx. The only way to treat this condition is high dose t to bring you persistently high lh down. You can get treatment for this but 99% of doctors are unaware of it. I have fully bear and sexual secondary characteristics too and adams but i'm also skinny build like you.You can keep taking these paleo diets etcc but they wont help. You need high doses of testosterone for this condition to bring your lh down. believe me.Read my posts on meso rx. i'm just trying to help. if you don't listen to me you will never get better. I knw a hell of a lot more than matrix who couldn't even help me. he is no expert in this at all.
    This may be associate with people who are could be toxic resulting in the interference of signaling due to toxins binding to the AR site of the hormone. If you want to drive LH down then use HCG as it will suppress LH if that is the desired out come.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  10. whats a simple liver detox plan?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    whats a simple liver detox plan?
    no such thing. If people claim other wise they are full of crap have no idea what the are talking about. Its all.marketing to.make a buck. Programs i have design for doctors are by clinical testing to verify what pathways are altered what mutations are present along with intracellular nutrient testing along thru blood urine and saliva. The Dr then signs off.on it. Why its good.working with drs for this reason.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Elit3 View Post
    OK so how do I fix it? What pisses me off is that with all the money I have spent, all the effort, and the labs, I still don't know what the hell is going on.
    You need to listem to me. You have MAIS. Paleo diets, pregnenolone, other supps won't help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3 View Post

    Testosterone serum- 927 ng/dL in 241-827 range (this is from January 2011)
    Prolactin serum- 10 ng/dL in 2-18 range (also January 2011)
    LH- 11 mIU/mL IN 1-9 range (January 2011)
    TSH- 1.20 uIU/mL IN 0.34-4.82 (January 2011)
    Free test- 100.3 pg/ml in 35.0-155.0 range (this is from May 2011)
    Cortisol serum- 12.14 mcg/dL in 4.30-22.40 range (from July of 2011)

    MAIS is only diagnosed in normal phenotypic males, and is not typically investigated except in cases of male infertility.[18] MAIS has a mild presentation that often goes unnoticed and untreated [15]; even with semenological, clinical and laboratory data, it can be difficult to distinguish between men with and without MAIS, and thus a diagnosis of MAIS is not usually made without confirmation of an AR gene mutation.[5] The androgen sensitivity index (ASI), defined as the product of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone (T), is frequently raised in individuals with all forms of AIS, including MAIS, although many individuals with MAIS have an ASI in the normal range

  13. There are ways to actually look for that and other gene mutations associated with MAIS and other disorders thru 23andme testing
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    There are ways to actually look for that and other gene mutations associated with MAIS and other disorders thru 23andme testing
    Genetic testing is expensive and the NHS system over here doesn't provide it. You need to fork out 2000+, funds which I don't have. My next endo app is in March but I'm seriously considering paying a visit to Dr Hertoghe or a good private dr in the UK.

  15. $99 is expensive?
    Supply the specific gene along with chromosome location and rsnumber then i could look it up
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  16. This guy has post propecia sexual dysfunctin, not MAIS, he wont ever get cured.

    crry on eating those paleo diets and taking pregnenolone.

    if you don't listen to me you will di lonely old mn

    hav your doctors pointed out why you LH is high?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Sexual sides- Libido
    By MadMas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 03:43 AM
  3. dysfunction from test?
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 02:19 AM
Log in
Log in