1. I look at every person as if they where an autistic child.
2. Look at the pathology of the problem by examining past medical history, and reason to why they are having these issues. Further evaluate stressors based on biological, psychological, environmental, structural, lifestyle and nutritional imbalances
3. Then formulate list of test to clarify clinically for further medical validations for Dr's
4. After getting results back, I then look how these things connect together to explain what the person is experience to provide a rational answers to the medical professional
5. Look to see how to balance each system in what specific order to get the best clinical response for my final presentation to the Dr.
When dealing with GI areas to focus on and what factors affect each.
1. immune system-
4. Hormones -
I have a methodology used to heal gut with out antibiotics - need to beef up immune system, remove the irritation to the GI tract, support adrenals, heal the gut lining. Just like HRT this is an art form filled with lots of science which only a few Dr's have a true understanding of. Again these are the basis, and how one does it is totally individual.
Number one rule. You can not heal the gut until you detox heavy metals which throws another curve ball at you. IF you do not remove the metals the gut will never heal properly. All those probiotics are wasted down the toilet because they be able to adhere to an inflammed wall.