HRT, Anavar, and Blood Work

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.83%

HRT, Anavar, and Blood Work

My new doc, out out of the blue, asked me if I wanted to start HRT, a few days before I was to start what is basically an Oral only cycle.

They apparently forgot to schedule bloodwork, and now, 1 week in on Anavar, Dermacrine, and Proviron (along with his prescribed 10mg AndroDerm) they call me and tell me to come in for bloodwork.

I know, 10mg AndroDerm isnt sh*t, but it is my foot in the door, and had planned on working my way up to Prop, as long as this pitiful amount doesnt 'fix me'.

I dont want my Test levels to be artifically high when I do blood work ...One wonders what kind of a reading I would get right now.... if I stopped my cycle now, what kind of window would I need for my levels to drop ... even to what my normal levels are, which are those of like an 80 year old (no kidding)

Anyone ?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rocheey View Post
    My new doc, out out of the blue, asked me if I wanted to start HRT, a few days before I was to start what is basically an Oral only cycle.

They apparently forgot to schedule bloodwork, and now, 1 week in on Anavar, Dermacrine, and Proviron (along with his prescribed 10mg AndroDerm) they call me and tell me to come in for bloodwork.

I know, 10mg AndroDerm isnt sh*t, but it is my foot in the door, and had planned on working my way up to Prop, as long as this pitiful amount doesnt 'fix me'.

I dont want my Test levels to be artifically high when I do blood work ...One wonders what kind of a reading I would get right now.... if I stopped my cycle now, what kind of window would I need for my levels to drop ... even to what my normal levels are, which are those of like an 80 year old (no kidding)

Anyone ?
    There has to be much more background needed. Given how in experienced you on on steroid then you are probably in your 20's. Anavar may not affect testosterone levels since there is very little androgenics involved in the drug. Dermacrine well that may be another story as it can boost up bio T in some people do nothing in others. Dr using prop is not standard protocol for HRT. Again if it does bring your body back to balance then its not a bad thing. A normal person would want not to rely on TRT rest of their lives.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work!!
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 07:23 AM
  2. anavar lethargy --high blood pressure?
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 06:26 PM
  3. Blood Work
    By MUSCLEMAN13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:47 AM