hormone or test therapy

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning i am 53 male 5-6 150 was wondering if any of the otc test boosters would help or if a prohormone would be helpful to pick up test ..thank you i do work out average 3-4 times a wk ..am a construction worker so not in bad shape just feel tired alot

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For hrt purposes, get tested by your doc to get a good read on test levels. If low, get prescription T therapy(either injectables or topical).

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
agreed. At 53 years old, you're in the trt zone, don't mess around with PH's for a quick testosterone level cure fix.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yes.you qualify for.hrt now just find.a competent Dr who.knows.what they are.doing. Not.many out there who.do or they do.not.properly.test. I have been helping drs to designing hrt protocols for.close.to.five years now. Gives your.location and we be glad to.make.recommendations since i have contacts all.over usa

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
hi i have been reading your posts ,and you certainly know what you are talking about .i live near cleveland ohio .in your opinion what type of hormone would be advisable .thanks for your imput

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
hi i have been reading your posts ,and you certainly know what you are talking about .i live near cleveland ohio .in your opinion what type of hormone would be advisable .thanks for your imput
For average person gels would be the first approach. 4 pumps of androgel 1.62% applied once daily in the morning after shower. LEvels should be measure with in 7-10 days after application e2, TT, DHT, SHBG should be checked. A good Dr also looks into other factors such as thyroid and adrenals which will help to complement HRT when commenced. A good Dr should examine what factors could be impacting your levels such as lifestyle, nutrition, and sleep hygiene. There are few who look at the total pics. As in many cases, I have worked on medical professionals think just giving to is going to resolve symptoms. Think again even with guys on HRT still have issues even with proper hormones levels. Dr's will throw their hands up in the air and prescribe anti-depressant. Go from one bandaid to another great mentality because they do not look into things deeper. Goto dr get androgel come see me in 3 months. Come back 3 months later worse then you were before. This is the typical response I hear about.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
hi i thank you for your imput ..i do not have medical insureance so going to the dr and blood tests would probably be expensive ..i mean i know my health is worth it ..just wondered if there were other options ...hard to say without knowing what the problem is . dont want to take anti -depressants and certainly dont want to get worse. could i get androgel without a script. thanks

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I take 12 pumps,,,, approximately 15g of 1% androgel a day,,,, prescribed 6 pumps... but due to packaging and the way my pharmacy gives it to me, I end up with twice as much as prescribed...... any danger in taking this much??????? would guess my T levels are at or just above 1000

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
hi i thank you for your imput ..i do not have medical insureance so going to the dr and blood tests would probably be expensive ..i mean i know my health is worth it ..just wondered if there were other options ...hard to say without knowing what the problem is . dont want to take anti -depressants and certainly dont want to get worse. could i get androgel without a script. thanks
Androgel is way super expensive without a prescription..... about $180 a tube,,,, I go through four a month,,, luckily covered by insurance,,,, buying insurance would be cheaper than buying androgel alone