My Endo is an IDIOT!!!

Jarhead0724

Awards
Ok, so my Endo is back on and off (she's pregnant) and I had an appointment last week with the one I was seeing in the interim. My interim endo thought that the lab messed up or my bottle was junk from pharmacy (TT 20, E2 45). SO I had labs redrawn (midpoint of pinning) and I went in today for follow up and results. Durring my last 2 appointments, I spoke to the interim endo (which I actually liked) and was telling her about still no morning wood, nips kinda swollen and tender. I showed her (interim dr) and she said yes, that they were swollen and that yes, my previous average lab draws (TT about 700's & E2 around 35-45) showed higher levels of E2, but still within "range". Thats the reason for wanting the lab draw so I could start some AI, but this was when the reading was junk and did the re-draw. So, back today for results of the bunk lab. Well $HIT, it was my old, prego endo was there and I had the appointment was with her. My TT was 446 and E2 was 32. I told her that I still dont feel all that much better, and that I DO believe I have to much E2 (lack of morning wood. swollen, irritated nips, cant loose weight). She CONTINUES to talk about the GOD D4MN 'ranges', instead of the way I FEEL!!! She said that I dont need an AI, since Im within range and the TT was ok because it was mid-range (280-1100). When the appointment was over, I told the receptionist lady out front that I NEVER wanted to see the prego endo again and I much rather would like to be seen by the endo I was seeing in the interim because she actually listened to ME and MY BODY, not FU$%ING RANGES!!!

If you remember, Im military and on a TRICARE referral to this Endo, so its not like I can just "go find another one".

So, now apparantly I need to find some long term AI, that I have to pay for out of pocket instead of insurance, cause she wont write me a script.

Sorry for the rant, but I was (and still am) pisssed off.....

So what do y'all think?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i say you buy her dinner, take her home, and bang her as hard as you can........... then ask for the ai..

in other words, continue to try to work with her... or order adex offline

Jarhead0724

Awards
i say you buy her dinner, take her home, and bang her as hard as you can........... then ask for the ai..

in other words, continue to try to work with her... or order adex offline
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Man, my original, hard idiot, close minded endo is in no way, shape or form going to change her mind. I told her about medical journals, internet research, etc and she says that its her license.

So, Im going to call the receptionist and keep asking her when my prego dr is gone again and to schedule me an appointment with the one I was seeing in the interim. She'll give me a script for AI, like she was going to today.

Unfortunately, I still need to pick up some real (not OTC) AI in the interim, since I dont know how long it'll be & I have no idea where to begin to look either...

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Why in bloody hell are you seeing Entomologist?? They study insects!!! Oh wait, did you say Endo??

Nevermind......

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Why in bloody hell are you seeing Entomologist?? They study insects!!! Oh wait, did you say Endo??

Nevermind......
Be proactive in your own health as they are not, I tell people to please be under proper supervision because things can go wrong even doing the normal approaches. There are ways to get drugs cheaper as I have dr's I consult with who have patients with poor insurance coverage to send them to alternative routes which are cheaper and just effective. Please research my past threads on this topic. The one I recommend is ADC to many Dr's. They have never had an issue with it, but these patients are under Dr supervisions.

Jarhead0724

Awards
Thanks Matrix. I'd like to use ADC, but I can't get my current Endo to write the script.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matrix. I'd like to use ADC, but I can't get my current Endo to write the script.
No script is required. Research chemicals are only good for 3-4 months from data of manufacture. I spoke to compounding pharamcist about this and they will only guarantee it for 3-4 months from when a solution is made. Since dealing with Dr's a lot I have suggested them to take this approach since it is easier to deal titrate properly.

Jarhead0724

Awards
Good looking out Matrix. Gotta love Endos that are still so far behind in current medical conditions. She still thinks that 1 pin every 2 weeks is protocol. Don't worry everyone, I pin 2x a week for stability. Gotta take some things under your own care; I mean, it IS YOUR BODY!!!

Jarhead0724

Awards
Ok, so since I had to take AI into my own hands due to Endo being an IDIOT, I received my order of A-dex today from a Research Company (will remain nameless). It came in 1mg x 40 tabs; however, they came in capsules so I cant cut them down to run .25mg EOD. What should I do? Please help!!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so since I had to take AI into my own hands due to Endo being an IDIOT, I received my order of A-dex today from a Research Company (will remain nameless). It came in 1mg x 40 tabs; however, they came in capsules so I cant cut them down to run .25mg EOD. What should I do? Please help!!!
undo capsules take half out the 2 times a.week about 3.5 day apart would.i.recommend

Jarhead0724

Awards
undo capsules take half out the 2 times a.week about 3.5 day apart would.i.recommend
Thanks Matrix. I don't have $hit to do tomorrow, so I may even run to the store and grab some empty caps and break some the A-dex down into .25mg (ish) per pill, and still try the .25 E3D, just so I can get a good guage either way on personal dosages as not to go to low or staying to high. Ahhhhh....cant wait to be woken up by morning wood again!!!!

oldguy67

Awards
I agree about the endos Jarhead. I have hypopituitaryism and my endo has been a total jerk. They do only go by ranges, really no concern about how the patient feels. I have been on test for 9 months and had suffered a lot of ups and downs. He had me on every other week pins. When I approached him about once a week, he got all huffy. Last blood results showed low hgh, very low Dhea, and thyroid, still a little low (taking 25mcg of synthroid). I finally went to a anti aging doc. He is a DO, but ran the largest blood draw on me I have ever had. Come to find out my estridol is way higher than my test. My hormone values are all screwed up. The endo never even checked the estridol(probably not spelling this right).
This doc is treating me for my lack of test, but also going to bring down my estrogen. No wonder I still feel like crap, have no energy, foggy mind, my innards are all screwed up. Still trying to talk him into giving me some GH to raise those levels, but even this doc is spooked to writing a script, even though my insurance said they would charge me $30. for a three month script. Bummer. I feel for ya Jarhead, hang in there.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the endos Jarhead. I have hypopituitaryism and my endo has been a total jerk. They do only go by ranges, really no concern about how the patient feels. I have been on test for 9 months and had suffered a lot of ups and downs. He had me on every other week pins. When I approached him about once a week, he got all huffy. Last blood results showed low hgh, very low Dhea, and thyroid, still a little low (taking 25mcg of synthroid). I finally went to a anti aging doc. He is a DO, but ran the largest blood draw on me I have ever had. Come to find out my estridol is way higher than my test. My hormone values are all screwed up. The endo never even checked the estridol(probably not spelling this right).
This doc is treating me for my lack of test, but also going to bring down my estrogen. No wonder I still feel like crap, have no energy, foggy mind, my innards are all screwed up. Still trying to talk him into giving me some GH to raise those levels, but even this doc is spooked to writing a script, even though my insurance said they would charge me $30. for a three month script. Bummer. I feel for ya Jarhead, hang in there.
Correcting sleep patterns, insulin, e2, thyroid, dhea, and testosterone levels can do wonders for bringing up GH. Add in GH when all other variables are balanced if needed. 25 mcg of T4 is enough to tease your thyroid to actually shut off and end up making less then you were before very similar to androgel. Also check aldosterone levels due to hypopit.

Jarhead0724

Awards
So I was looking around the internet for some capping stuff so I could break down the 1mg capsules, and I noticed that Im a lot better off doing it my own way. So this is what I did.....I went to Wal-Mart and picked up 100 capsules of Hawthorne Berries in capsules ($5). Came home, popped open the caps and dumped all the herb stuff out. Now I have 100 empty caps. I took the 1mg A-Dex cap and dumped one out, divided the powder in half (.5mg each pile) and proceeded to put each half into the empty hawthorne berry cap. I took one immediately, and then another one 3 days later, and then another one 3 days after that (Today). MAN OH MAN....I felt something that I hadnt felt in a long while the last couple days....MORNING WOOD!!!! Hard as a damn oak tree morning wood!!! LOL. So, Im planning on doing some more of the caps at .5mg and taking e3d for a couple weeks, then go get some blood work to see where Im at, and then maybe adjusting the dosage caps down to .25 e3d.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
So I was looking around the internet for some capping stuff so I could break down the 1mg capsules, and I noticed that Im a lot better off doing it my own way. So this is what I did.....I went to Wal-Mart and picked up 100 capsules of Hawthorne Berries in capsules ($5). Came home, popped open the caps and dumped all the herb stuff out. Now I have 100 empty caps. I took the 1mg A-Dex cap and dumped one out, divided the powder in half (.5mg each pile) and proceeded to put each half into the empty hawthorne berry cap. I took one immediately, and then another one 3 days later, and then another one 3 days after that (Today). MAN OH MAN....I felt something that I hadnt felt in a long while the last couple days....MORNING WOOD!!!! Hard as a damn oak tree morning wood!!! LOL. So, Im planning on doing some more of the caps at .5mg and taking e3d for a couple weeks, then go get some blood work to see where Im at, and then maybe adjusting the dosage caps down to .25 e3d.
see how simple that was !!! and the results you got....rock hard on buddy ..