5 weeks and results need some help

vere76

Awards
09-15-2011, 35 years old and results?
Here are my results
T serum 455 348-836
free t 10 8.7-25.1

Im on 50mg 2 a week nothing else. i inject on monday blood test was on wednesday. the last 2 weeks i feel like crap. the doc says all is fine.any help would be nice.
Oct 27 2011
T serum 923 348-836
free t 28.2 8.7-25.1

Estradiol 70.9 7.6-42.6

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Once you lower your e2 than your testosterone will increase probably 200 points since its all being converted to estrogen. I would suggest finding a new Dr who uses aromasin as an AI to help modulate the estrogen. If you can not find some one then I be glad to provide contacts I know who will.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
x2, find a doc who will write you a script for an AI. Aromasin, as mentioned would work well for you....IMO

vere76

Awards
Just came back from the endo and wow he want me to drop my dose to 75 a week and said not to worry about the e2. also my T serum should be 700-800. if anyone can pm me thanks. also which is better for my case nolvadex or arimdex. Or a contact for a Doc in Port charlotte fl thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Lowering T is not the solution to this equation. Lowering the e2 is or find out why the e2 is getting such a huge spike. Finally after being a broken record for many years some Dr's are wising up for the fact that exogenous testosterone is not cellular the same as a person on endogenous. With this fact, it has been found that for a male to feel good when on HRT needs to be in 750-1000 range. Personally with TT of 455 you should not have even been put on HRT because there obviously is something else which is off. IMO the HRT is just masking it potentially making it worse. If your e2 was high before the HRT then dealing with finding out why insteading of putting you on HRT would have been the most logical solution. The problem is that majority of medical professionals look to take the easy way out and not like to think or evaluate further. The end result is many guys being put on drugs they do not need to in the first place (which I feel is in your case). By taking HRT was a bandaid solution which may be compounding a bigger problem. If you are overweight that could explain things very easily for the e2 increase (probably the case since I see this on a weekly basis with other medical professionals). Take a drug instead of implementing proper lifestyle, stress managements, and proper eating habits.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Why were you put on TRT you had level of 450...

vere76

Awards
I went to the Doc and told him i felt like crap ran down tired. He check it and said i needed it. Im 6ft 3 245 35 years old. They didnt check my e2 before i started. I wish they would have.