Will using Dienolone (AAS) cause my total testosterone score to go up or down??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me how taking 75mg of Trenazone (transdermal dienolone) daily will affect my Total Testosterone (TT) score? I’m currently on TRT and have a blood test coming up in three weeks.

I have been running the Dienolone for three weeks to date. I don’t want my TT score to be too high and my doctor “cut me off the TRT”. I know that Dienolone shuts down your “natural testosterone”, but will it register as additional testosterone in the blood test?

Matrix?????

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me how taking 75mg of Trenazone (transdermal dienolone) daily will affect my Total Testosterone (TT) score? I’m currently on TRT and have a blood test coming up in three weeks.

I have been running the Dienolone for three weeks to date. I don’t want my TT score to be too high and my doctor “cut me off the TRT”. I know that Dienolone shuts down your “natural testosterone”, but will it register as additional testosterone in the blood test?

Matrix?????
As when taking these crazy OTC supplements wondering what supplement X is doing, I always recommend testing on your own to confirm. A simple blood test, is a small price to pay for possibility of loosing your HRT because of you using some OTC stuff. As I am not an advocator for steroid usage, after looking at some of these over counter crap methylated prohormones I am beginning to wonder if taking the real stuff is actually safer. Since there are ones out there that are just tweaked a tad, but then convert into the actual drug at the expense of harsh damage to the liver due to how they have to sneak it past the FDA.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
couldnt you have just waited a few weeks then you wouldnt be wondering

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
How has the Trenazone treated u, training and size wise so far ????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
The Trenazone gave me great strength just like X tren and the like that were banned. The difference was NO prolactin-gyno. However, I've gone off it prematurely to be at Homeostasis with my TRT (ha!) for my blood test next week.