Anastrazole help

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on trt t-levels 689 total
E levels 111 (40-115) doc says my test is converting to estrogen and put me on .05mg of anastrazole ED. He wants my E-levels under 50. What do you think? Too big of a dose? Should I cut it in half? I'm tryin to avoid any sides if I can

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Im on trt t-levels 689 total
E levels 111 (40-115) doc says my test is converting to estrogen and put me on .05mg of anastrazole ED. He wants my E-levels under 50. What do you think? Too big of a dose? Should I cut it in half? I'm tryin to avoid any sides if I can
Your Dr needs to brush up on proper testing for hormones. One never uses total estrogen to.monitor estradiol. To add insult suggested .5 mgs a day of ai is.ludicrous for not even having the proper lab testing done. I would looking into getting a new Dr before asap

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your Dr needs to brush up on proper testing for hormones. One never uses total estrogen to.monitor estradiol. To add insult suggested .5 mgs a day of ai is.ludicrous for not even having the proper lab testing done. I would looking into getting a new Dr before asap
Thanks Matrix..my gut was telling me this wasnt a good idea

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I would evaluate why you need testosterone in the first place or if you needed it at all.