Matrix- injectable dhea

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
a while back you wrote briefly about using injectable dhea and the insane benefits you were seeing. you planning to give a full write up anytime soon? i know several people in that thread are very interested in hearing your thoughts

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
a while back you wrote briefly about using injectable dhea and the insane benefits you were seeing. you planning to give a full write up anytime soon? i know several people in that thread are very interested in hearing your thoughts
I am still waiting to get the results from urinary DHEA which take about a month. In my body DHEA-S did not raise on the shot or the TD, but in the urine last time there was a huge jump in the from applying the gel it almost trippled, but still did not get me in to the bottom half of the mid range. I have a feeling the same thing will happen with this urine will be descent but the serum was low. This was at 20 mgs total for the week which calulates out to 28 mgs of oral adminstration per day. (7-10% absorption which orals usually get) 2.5x7 is till not 20 mgs (100%) absorption from the injection. Urine will give better indication of what is really going on. My theory is that in my body serum is not a true indicator and urine will be mid range..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks. kep us posted

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
thanks. kep us posted
Update- 100 mg/ml was too much to absorbed in one ml shot. I had a client's dr ****tail to 25 mgs per ml and doing it EOD. In 4 weeks while on HRT same protocol (gels) his total testosterone shot pre DHEA IM were 468 to over 1200 with the shots. Due to the amount of oil we switched him to trouchee at 12.5 mgs BID then will remeasure his levels in another 3-4 weeks. The Dr's patients loved the response from the IM shots but just too much liquid EOD to inject. It did prove a point that IM injections did not change serum DHEA-s, but did alter hormonal out put of down stream. I would consider this a great success...