New View on lipids and dangerous recommendations associated with them

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
lipids may be the least indicators of problems with arteries, One person I have been working with had super hyperlipidemia who was under went exploratory surgery for plaque. The Dr's thinking the worst case scenerio of multiple blockage were amazed to find a man in his late 40's had arterties of that of an 18 year old. The dr's wanted to put him on statin drugs for years he refused. He ate nothing but organic food and no refined sugar, no extra preservative. This information will potentially change how medicine views lipids and associated risks. It will be published one way or another so medical community knows about it. It has caught the eye of a lot of medical experts.

Another gentlemen from UK I was working with had not a horrible lipid profile, but was concerned heart disease it since it ran in his family. Over in UK Dr's are back in the stone ages with medicine and do very little testing. Since his blood lipids where normal they didnt want to do further testing. It was suggested to him to look into genetic testing and other markers of inflammation. When the test came back, it was found that he alter genetic factors which are identified when I saw the result when examining his eat patterns he lacked saturated fats and certain markers where showing a deficiency. Not knowing at the time of what the genetic testing meant, I suggest 1 TBSP of EVCCO to possible help the marker. He stopped me in my tracks and explained saturated fats would increase his chances of CVD and possible heart attack several fold. Since he belongs to different forums including ATM where this wonderful information about sucking down 10 TBSP is posted. If he would have even had a few TBSP of EVCCO over a 6 months or even year period he could have had a possible stroke or even die due to his genetic defect. Luckily we found this information before he could have been seriously injured or even killed. Question is how many more people are out there who have this and not knowing it?.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you saying taking in one of the healthiest fats available to people, EVCO or EVOO, will lead to a heart attack is beyond me. Maybe if he changed his diet to eliminate the majority of the processed carbs and replaced them with healthy fats and fruits/vegetables his lipid profile would improve. Throw in some fish oil and CoQ10 and he would be way better in 6 months but people don't like to do smart things like this, its too logical a way to get better. Get him some lipitor, suck the teat of the pill popper medical system and continue on the bad path; its not like he will change. End rant/

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying taking in one of the healthiest fats available to people, EVCO or EVOO, will lead to a heart attack is beyond me. Maybe if he changed his diet to eliminate the majority of the processed carbs and replaced them with healthy fats and fruits/vegetables his lipid profile would improve. Throw in some fish oil and CoQ10 and he would be way better in 6 months but people don't like to do smart things like this, its too logical a way to get better. Get him some lipitor, suck the teat of the pill popper medical system and continue on the bad path; its not like he will change. End rant/
Hes not on statins drugs, diet is anti inflammatory (paleo), you can not alter genetic mutations you just have to deal with them. I am just stating in some people what may be some ones gold may be another one's poison. All those factors have been taking into consideration, they are general knowledge. Recommending excessive amount of anything is just asking for trouble. Fish oil in right condition can be toxic I have already pointed it out and have been a victim of it my self due to my own biochemistry. A lot of others have fallen victim to it to, just a matter of time till people realize more is not better in some situations. Until you understand biochemistry of the body in certain situation then you are going have no clue other then what has been known as general knowledge. When brilliant minds of Dr Peter Rouse, Pro Andro, Carl lenore from superhuman radio,Dr Patricia Kane (PH.D in lipids formation and 25 years in autism research) and may others will also back up potential of toxicity of fish oils its much more valid. People only told certain things they are not told the whole story..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I am not really in agreement with a lot of what you say except that too much of anything is bad. Fish oil being toxic, get better fish oil or eat wild caught fish instead...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The golden rule
What some ones gold may be another poison. The reason is simple bioindividuality ..why people are not getting well because of medical one fit all mentality.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The golden rule
What some ones gold may be another poison. The reason is simple bioindividuality ..why people are not getting well because of medical one fit all mentality.
You are making some brash assumptions here. Medicine is not perfect for a lot of reasons and here are a few to consider:
1 - Patients aren't honest with their doctors most of the time, if ever. Why, I really don't know? This effects care decisions A LOT!
2 - Doctors don't know everything and are making educated guesses at best, see point 1.
3 - You have to start somewhere as a physician and 9/10 that will be the method that most often works. It is simple math. You want that to change, tell your doctor more information so they can make more informed care decisions.
4 - See a nutritionist and use your doctor to help you as well if it is that bad.

Remember, if you naturally have high cholesterol of say 350, which is horrible for me but not super high for some people, getting it to 250 with some changes in lifestyle and possibly drugs as well is a huge change. My uncle's cholesterol is great for him when it is 200-220, again for many that is on the high side of safe. His regular was over 400+ before he got treatment and started taking better care of himself. All of what I listed above HELP in beating genetics within the abilities of modern medicine and known dietary understandings for so many things; this discounts things like a genetic problem such as an autoimmune disorder.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You are making some brash assumptions here. Medicine is not perfect for a lot of reasons and here are a few to consider:
1 - Patients aren't honest with their doctors most of the time, if ever. Why, I really don't know? This effects care decisions A LOT!
2 - Doctors don't know everything and are making educated guesses at best, see point 1.
3 - You have to start somewhere as a physician and 9/10 that will be the method that most often works. It is simple math. You want that to change, tell your doctor more information so they can make more informed care decisions.
4 - See a nutritionist and use your doctor to help you as well if it is that bad.

Remember, if you naturally have high cholesterol of say 350, which is horrible for me but not super high for some people, getting it to 250 with some changes in lifestyle and possibly drugs as well is a huge change. My uncle's cholesterol is great for him when it is 200-220, again for many that is on the high side of safe. His regular was over 400+ before he got treatment and started taking better care of himself. All of what I listed above HELP in beating genetics within the abilities of modern medicine and known dietary understandings for so many things; this discounts things like a genetic problem such as an autoimmune disorder.
1. What Dr's patients do not tell me I will pick up in blood test when reporting back to the dr, From evaluating blood test for many year, one can tell more about a patient then they let one. The tests I suggests to drs are comprehensive and individualized for the specific case.

2. Dr's refer patients out for me for nutritional suggestion, which are based upon very detailed and complex metabolic testing.
3. Dr's unfortunately do not have time to work 12 hours a day 5 days a week and stay on top of the latest findings. Last thing you want to do is attend a weekend seminar after spending all week at the office. Why I goto these conference then report findings back to the medical professionals and apply it cases we are working on together. Medicine is every changing field. 15 hours of my week are to research latest trends in medicines or to research cases which have I am working on with other medical professionals, over time of week is reserved to presenting information to medical professionals or patients after presenting it to the Dr.

First thing you look at is lifestyle, nutriton, sleep patterns, hidden stressors (biological, emotional, structure, or environmental) trying to isolate root case. Medicine intervention is not considered till after further testing is concluded. If you give the body what it lacks then it has an incredible ability to rebuild it self.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nothing on earth can top genetics

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

diesiel

Awards

You're pretty much right on.

Remember guys, if you dont go see HAN RIGHT NOW, it means ingesting an otherwise extremely healthy food can lead you to a stroke or DEATH. For only 495$, you can find out which foods those are (Testing costs not included). You'll also get a whole lot of other hocus pocus voodoo hogwash to go along with it. Dont forget to subscribe to his nutritional program, only 250$ extra. Misinformation and fear; the perfect combination to hook people and take them to the cleaners

Wonder how long before han gets thrown off of here. Practicing medicine without a license much?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You're pretty much right on.

Remember guys, if you dont go see HAN RIGHT NOW, it means ingesting an otherwise extremely healthy food can lead you to a stroke or DEATH. For only 495$, you can find out which foods those are (Testing costs not included). You'll also get a whole lot of other hocus pocus voodoo hogwash to go along with it. Dont forget to subscribe to his nutritional program, only 250$ extra. Misinformation and fear; the perfect combination to hook people and take them to the cleaners

Wonder how long before han gets thrown off of here. Practicing medicine without a license much?
Sorry, I am well respected here and adhere by rules People are not idiots here Sorry man, people go through their Dr for all clinical testing and are under doctor supervision I just make suggestions. Making recommendations and educating people or medical professionals is not practicing out a license. If that is true then all the people at GNC are guilty and need to be arrested!! If using diagnostic tools and making recommendation using data is practicing with out a license then you might as well sue neuroscience which is one of the leading research based company out there reconigized by well respected university out there which I am allowed to use LEGALLY since I have shown I have demonstrated I am capable of doing many of times. I have medical contacts in wellness centers florida, texas, and the list is growing because more professionals are interested in learning about the whole body. Already got my foot in the door with a guy who owns 3 of the largest compound pharmacy in austin texas, I have a meeting with him to day.

Talk about mis informed, recommending 10 TBSP of EVCCO to a person with out knowing their medical history, or background potentially asking for severe reprocussions. Any sane person knows that. As usually, people twist around the facts to make me look like satan. I do not see any mention of price or advertising here at all. All I do is help point open minded medical professionals in the right direction. For any one to have a vendetta against some one shows they have some severe issues. For some one not wanting others to succeed is out of jealousy, insecurity, or ego. Tell you the truth responding to these such irrational post is a waste of time, because I will not have to say a word, but person irrational actions with speak strong enough.

Reason I like this form is there is no drama. I have nothing to prove to any one, but obvious other people do