Matrix

slister

Awards
Matrix,
I found what you had written about gut issues involving high E2.
Very interesting. I did not mention that last year a doctor told me I had chronic prostatitis and prescribed me bactrim. I went through the 3 weeks on bactrim and it was the only time in ten years that I feel that I had normal erections in the morning, rock hard, they lasted three weeks and then went away, the urologist put me back on bactrim for 3 weeks and again at the end of the bactrim erections returned for a while and then went away. Thats when I actually had the hormone profile done and had the high E2, when I lost the erections. I felt like somehow the bactrim lowered my E2 and that caused the return in my erections, but your saying the bactrim probably killed off enoegh of the bacteria to allow for normal function again until only I did not get all the bacteria out and when they returned funtion was again lost. But the only question I have is that the function did not come back when I was on the bactrim but right after I was off, like the next day and then lasted foe 2 to 3 weeks. Please advise what I can do?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix,
Very interesting. I did not mention that last year a doctor told me I had chronic prostatitis and prescribed me bactrim. I went through the 3 weeks on bactrim and it was the only time in ten years that I feel that I had normal erections in the morning, rock hard, they lasted three weeks and then went away, the urologist put me back on bactrim for 3 weeks and again at the end of the bactrim erections returned for a while and then went away. Thats when I actually had the hormone profile done and had the high E2, when I lost the erections. I felt like somehow the bactrim lowered my E2 and that caused the return in my erections, but your saying the bactrim probably killed off enoegh of the bacteria to allow for normal function again until only I did not get all the bacteria out and when they returned funtion was again lost. But the only question I have is that the function did not come back when I was on the bactrim but right after I was off, like the next day and then lasted foe 2 to 3 weeks. Please advise what I can do?
One needs to isolate the imbalance, by identifying what it is then using a specific protocol to remove it. I set up a special arrangement with a lab who deals with this for people who are referred get 10% off (We set it up to benefit people) Due to rules please PM me for details

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without all the specialty testing and lab work one can use a probiotic to restore balance. You killed off the bacteria, likely good and bad, and removed to bactrim. Then soon after the regrowth and bacteria, good and bad begins. Usually the bad bacteria is more aggressive therefore the returned imbalalnce. Broad spectrum probiotics are very effective at returning your bacteria to a healthy balance. JMHO.

hitest

Awards
One needs to isolate the imbalance, by identifying what it is then using a specific protocol to remove it. I set up a special arrangement with a lab who deals with this for people who are referred get 10% off (We set it up to benefit people) Due to rules please PM me for details
My experience with gut issues is that they can be really hard to understand and even if you do understand them sometimes there may not be that much you can do to fix them. In most cases it seems at least to take a while. I'm interested in what you do for this so perhaps you can send me a PM about it too.

hitest

Awards
Matrix,
I had an interesting experience like this several years ago although it wasn't ED or E2 issues. I have long standing immune system issues and felt fatigued very often. My doctor gave me some econazole and for 1 week I felt really great but then it wore off. I never was able to get the drug to work again after that. I guess that whatever change in gut flora it induced was rapidly adapted to. Either they developed resistance or something else took its place. You need a good immune system to maintain a proper gut barrier.

slister

Awards
Matrix,

I have tried to pm a couple of times but it says you box is full.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Without all the specialty testing and lab work one can use a probiotic to restore balance. You killed off the bacteria, likely good and bad, and removed to bactrim. Then soon after the regrowth and bacteria, good and bad begins. Usually the bad bacteria is more aggressive therefore the returned imbalalnce. Broad spectrum probiotics are very effective at returning your bacteria to a healthy balance. JMHO.
David we wish it was that easy, I spend over 300 bucks on special probiotics custom tailored to help raise my good bacteria. After 2 months of this, I got retested through stool analysis the results showed no improvement. It was not until I healed changed the terrain of the GI system completely then did I finally get the desired results. Some people systems are so far gone, it may take months to a year to rebuild. Uses a probiotic is more of a preventative measure, but when a person to far gone there has to be other measure taken to solidify. You can not have good bacteria stick to an inflammed GI tract, they just slide right off. This is why I am cautious about what I recommend to Dr's in order for their patients do not waste money until other parameters are in check.

I must be a popular guy..Its cleared.