matrix can u help please

boxerboy29

Awards
hi matrix

i am on trt
125 mg of test e a week 2 shots a week one on thursday and one on sunday
1mg of arimidex a week take 0.5 day after shot i know alot of people would say dont start arimdex until u get first bloods but i was getting signs of gyno....

i going to have bloods done sooni am on the 4 week and going to take at end of week 5 to see were my t levels and e2 levels are then i can adjust either one etc....

just need some info please when is the best time to take blood test as seems alot of people take test day before shot if shooting once a week ?
when would be best to take reading if shooting twice a week?
or should i take 1 shot that week and do just before next?

hope u can help
thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You are on way too much test in the first place unless you have androgen resistance which is extremely rare. If you drop the testosteorne down to 60-70 mgs 2 times a week you will not need as much adex. This is driving your e2 up resulting in potential side effects and affecting adrenals and thyroid hormonal cascade.

hi matrix

i am on trt
125 mg of test e a week 2 shots a week one on thursday and one on sunday
1mg of arimidex a week take 0.5 day after shot i know alot of people would say dont start arimdex until u get first bloods but i was getting signs of gyno....

i going to have bloods done sooni am on the 4 week and going to take at end of week 5 to see were my t levels and e2 levels are then i can adjust either one etc....

just need some info please when is the best time to take blood test as seems alot of people take test day before shot if shooting once a week ?
when would be best to take reading if shooting twice a week?
or should i take 1 shot that week and do just before next?

hope u can help
thanks

boxerboy29

Awards
is it to much?
125 mg a week

62.5mg thursday and 62.5 mg sunday

just need to know when to take blood test thank you for getting back to me

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Opps, 125 a week LOL not 2 times a week my bad..Damn iphone make it hard to read some times
If not using hcg I would do it day before your shot to get the mid line. Should be about 1000 give or take. Then adjust from there.

is it to much?
125 mg a week

62.5mg thursday and 62.5 mg sunday

just need to know when to take blood test thank you for getting back to me