Igflr3 cancer

thedonone

Awards
Hey guys I been bb for 6 years I have done five ab cycles now I have put on 20 of keep muscle and now at the point were I'm just not getting the results the I want from that alone I'm 26 year old 6,3 92 kg very lean would like to get to 105 kg and I have been reading crazily about igflr3 and hgh but I'm worried about all I hear of the cancer topic as I smoked for five years as a teenager silly I no would anyone no if at my age someone could already have cancer activated any advice on this or any impute would be great thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I been bb for 6 years I have done five ab cycles now I have put on 20 of keep muscle and now at the point were I'm just not getting the results the I want from that alone I'm 26 year old 6,3 92 kg very lean would like to get to 105 kg and I have been reading crazily about igflr3 and hgh but I'm worried about all I hear of the cancer topic as I smoked for five years as a teenager silly I no would anyone no if at my age someone could already have cancer activated any advice on this or any impute would be great thanks
With an increasing IGf-1 expression on is always running the risk of cancer. Cancer is not genetic as once thought, but rather more of gene expression through proper lifestyles, nutrition and stress management.