Low T results at 25yo

Tragedy

Awards
Have been not seeing great results from intense workouts anymore and or my meal plans for the past while so I decided to ask for a T panel check at my most recent physical.. Dr says the normal levels are from 250-1150 and mine are 315. Im on the "top end of the low spectrum" pretty ****ing low for a kid is my thoughts, I know my brothers at the gym who are 40 and have 280 levels and then started juicing and trt.

My question is this, If i do trt now to bring me back to stable levels i'll have to be on forever correct? I know the awnser is yes but would that be better in the long term than me just cycling twice a year with pct to bring me back to my lower end baseline level? Definitely need some advice from seasoned veterans , hopefully I can figure something out

STATS
6'1
226lbs
18%bf
And have been working out 8 years without AAS or any PH's

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Have been not seeing great results from intense workouts anymore and or my meal plans for the past while so I decided to ask for a T panel check at my most recent physical.. Dr says the normal levels are from 250-1150 and mine are 315. Im on the "top end of the low spectrum" pretty ****ing low for a kid is my thoughts, I know my brothers at the gym who are 40 and have 280 levels and then started juicing and trt.

My question is this, If i do trt now to bring me back to stable levels i'll have to be on forever correct? I know the awnser is yes but would that be better in the long term than me just cycling twice a year with pct to bring me back to my lower end baseline level? Definitely need some advice from seasoned veterans , hopefully I can figure something out

STATS
6'1
226lbs
18%bf
And have been working out 8 years without AAS or any PH's
Before jumping on HRT you need to find out why your levels are low. One of the factors is your are probably not eating properly, over trained, and have some type of hidden stress on top of things. You need to look at the biological, structural, environemental, and life style imbalances in order to deal with the root source of your problem. Going on HRT is premature and most likely your issue can be resolved with little hard work. You be a fool to attempt what you are going to do and in the end cause more damage to your HPTA. When this is out of balance you are really asking for trouble. You not making the gains in the gym. To me there needs to be other symptoms present in order for proper HRT to even be considered. You intentions and motive are not medically necessary. The reason I am working with the Dr is because being a national level bodybuilder I can see right through people when they have alternative motives and I have caught many since I am the first person one encounter before seeing the Dr. I would look at changing up your traninig, taking a few days off. Not once have you mentioned fatigue, or lack of libido, confusion, ect which are symptoms associated with low T. Genetically you might have low T and if you go pushing your genetic matrix then your going to cause a vicious imbalance which is going to be more trouble then its worth. Take it for what its worth, but you are playing russian roulette.

Tragedy

Awards
Definitely fatigue and lack of libido are there. I'm good to go atleast 2 times a day but nothing like even 2 years ago.. I don't feel the same. I've definitely wanted to cycle for a long time and have held out patiently, just finding out my levels are actually low are very disappointing. My gains I make here and there which I guess is normal. Stress on the other hand I have alot of lately , between workstress and a relatives health situation I have constant worry I can't lie about that. I'm open to other options then hrt at this point tho since 25 26 is very early to start shutting down and supplementing.

Would a cycle with correct pct benefit me at all or just make problems the same once I rebound if not even more hard to bring levels up?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Definitely fatigue and lack of libido are there. I'm good to go atleast 2 times a day but nothing like even 2 years ago.. I don't feel the same. I've definitely wanted to cycle for a long time and have held out patiently, just finding out my levels are actually low are very disappointing. My gains I make here and there which I guess is normal. Stress on the other hand I have alot of lately , between workstress and a relatives health situation I have constant worry I can't lie about that. I'm open to other options then hrt at this point tho since 25 26 is very early to start shutting down and supplementing.

Would a cycle with correct pct benefit me at all or just make problems the same once I rebound if not even more hard to bring levels up?
Work on lifestyles
You got issues then speak to a counselor. People think there is something wrong with you if you go see one. Actually people who have some form of counseling will make great progression in life. My GF who is sane as they come ask me if it was a good idea to go see one, I was all for it and it has made a major impact on her productivity at work as well in other areas. Some time we just need some one to talk to with an unbiased view. Its the people who have insurance never take advantage of what it has to offer because they are afraid to be labeled as having a mental problem. I picked my own counsel (mom, friend whose a psychologist, my dr who I work with, my professor who is also my mentor). i will talk to each one of them and if majority rules its a no brainer. I would have been in deep crap if it was for this counsel of people who not well can be falsely mislead, manipulated and taken advanatage of monetary. They helped me see what was really going one when I was blinded by huge smoke screen of the truth really was. Making gains in the gym will always be there, getting other priorities in check is more important.

If you walked into the office I would first explore what issues you are dealing with them make suggestions on how to work through them. One of them would be to speak to counselor, a friend you really value their opinon on or any one who would not be influence one way or the other. Even a priest or pastor of a church are a great resource because they do have to have counseling courses in order to be one. Second I would look to where possible imbalances lie in the hormones, most likely the adrenals then make recommendation to help support them through these times of stress. I would look at sleep patterns to see what kind of quality sleep you are getting. I would make recommendations for some things for helping you get to sleep. Again are many pieces to the puzzle outside of hormones, but medical professionals tend to have a narrow scope of practice. People need to think more exoteric then esoteric when it comes to some ones health. This is why we are in the current health status as we are as a country.

Tragedy

Awards
I'm all for a
Counselor but it's not problems that deep. Could the low test be causing the depression and fatigue or is the depression and fatigue causing low T ? Definitely going to take another test at a diff time of the day to reassess the level avg. But would a regular cycle with proper pct be worse knowing my levels are at a low?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for a
Counselor but it's not problems that deep. Could the low test be causing the depression and fatigue or is the depression and fatigue causing low T ? Definitely going to take another test at a diff time of the day to reassess the level avg. But would a regular cycle with proper pct be worse knowing my levels are at a low?
If there are not other stressors involved which you identified your self there are then I would look to do a restart not HRT. When you have stress hitting you from all angles then it can be. Even over training, dealing with stress at work then coming home to it can cause imbalances in your system. Again every one ability to tolerate stress is different. In these circumstances you try to remove your self from the situation as much as possible to let your body come out fight or flight mood. If it was just work I would see it not being a problem, but you are constantly running like a deer in head lights. The common thing I hear "oh its notthing", but in reality biologically speaking it is. If your car stopped? would you rip out the engine in your car, before even looking at the gas gauge? This is the mentality of how Dr's approach typical cases. Find the source dealwith out what ever means then measure the response.