trt so far need little help please!

boxerboy29

Awards
hi guys

started my trt last thursday

doing 125mg of test e a week thursday and sunday shots.

have not notice no differince of yet i know it is early days and take 4 weeks to start working etc... but after my sunday shot well today i started feeling very hot and flushy and sweating and my nipples felt a little sensitive?

does this mean my e2 levels are to high?and what should i do?

hope you guys can help
thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
hi guys

started my trt last thursday

doing 125mg of test e a week thursday and sunday shots.

have not notice no differince of yet i know it is early days and take 4 weeks to start working etc... but after my sunday shot well today i started feeling very hot and flushy and sweating and my nipples felt a little sensitive?

does this mean my e2 levels are to high?and what should i do?

hope you guys can help
thanks
Good HRT Dr's tend to hold off for 5 weeks for proper testing. It may be a good to mention to your dr to get levels tested. One should not jump on an AI till test confirmed because the body may just be getting use to higher levels of testosterone

boxerboy29

Awards
i see matrix

but if getting sensitive nipples is that not a sign of gyno?dont want to start growing man boobs etc....

i am self med

so i will just go to docs in 4 weeks or 5 weeks and ask for test and e2 level check etc...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i see matrix

but if getting sensitive nipples is that not a sign of gyno?dont want to start growing man boobs etc....

i am self med

so i will just go to docs in 4 weeks or 5 weeks and ask for test and e2 level check etc...
If you had low testosterone for long time, then your receptors are getting used to the higher levels of testosterone which may stimulate estrogen receptors which may have been dormant for a long time. I tell people it is suggested to ride it out then get tested. Pmgamer has mentioned this several times in the past.

striad

Awards
I am in a similar situation. About 5 years ago I developed a small lump under my left nipple. I really haven't had any problems with it but if it did "flare up", some formestane would always clear it up. Now that i have been on trt for 4 weeks (100mg test e/ week), it has come back. My doctor told me not to worry about it and that we would evaluate it in another 6 weeks. I am just afraid of it getting worse between now and then.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am in a similar situation. About 5 years ago I developed a small lump under my left nipple. I really haven't had any problems with it but if it did "flare up", some formestane would always clear it up. Now that i have been on trt for 4 weeks (100mg test e/ week), it has come back. My doctor told me not to worry about it and that we would evaluate it in another 6 weeks. I am just afraid of it getting worse between now and then.
breaking the shot up into 2 shots spaced out during the week with.help.with e2 issues. Lumps will.fluctuate with levels and sensitivity, but you do.not want to.contaminate the testing results. Test.results are best drawn at 5/6 week.mark. 10 weeks is too.long imo. Needs to jump on it sooner.

striad

Awards
Thanks matrix, i think i will go ahead and set up the appointment to see him next week.

drexel

Awards
FWIW I agree this may just be your body getting used to the dose. I had a similar reaction -- flushing and sweating, felt like my metabolism had been cranked way up -- several hours after my first injection back in Feb. Sore nips... had 'em occasionally during my first couple of months on TRT. A few days on Erase was all it took to deal with them each time, and I haven't had any problems since. Never needed a stronger AI. I pin 100mg t-cyp E5D.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
FWIW I agree this may just be your body getting used to the dose. I had a similar reaction -- flushing and sweating, felt like my metabolism had been cranked way up -- several hours after my first injection back in Feb. Sore nips... had 'em occasionally during my first couple of months on TRT. A few days on Erase was all it took to deal with them each time, and I haven't had any problems since. Never needed a stronger AI. I pin 100mg t-cyp E5D.
If this is as.good as.people claim.then why.not.let us.put.it.to the test. With people.with clinical high e2 validated before and after testing for 6 weeks. This is a short term solution to a greater issue. The root cause.needs to be examined as well.

drexel

Awards
Sometimes (often, I suspect), elevated E2 in new TRT patients is just a transitory thing, and like other sides it settles down as the body finds its new normal. But yes, absolutely -- testing is always worthwhile.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
If this is as.good as.people claim.then why.not.let us.put.it.to the test. With people.with clinical high e2 validated before and after testing for 6 weeks. This is a short term solution to a greater issue. The root cause.needs to be examined as well.