TRT INJECTIONS: 200MG every 10 days or 100MG every week?

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, doc wrote the script for 200mg q 10 days, but everything i've read says that 100mg q week will produce more stable blood levels.
Also, i have access to adex, but the doc doesn't know too much about it so i've talking with him about research and reading i've done, should i get the adex and take the .5 eod? any other advice is greatly appreciated.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, doc wrote the script for 200mg q 10 days, but everything i've read says that 100mg q week will produce more stable blood levels.
Also, i have access to adex, but the doc doesn't know too much about it so i've talking with him about research and reading i've done, should i get the adex and take the .5 eod? any other advice is greatly appreciated.
I would recommend 100mg per week, but injecting 50mg twice per week with an insulin syringe. Then test estrogen in 4 weeks to see if you need an AI. Going too low with estrogen can cause ED, joint pain and increase your risk of bone fractures, so you want to treat it with blood work as opposed to symptoms or tradition.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, doc wrote the script for 200mg q 10 days, but everything i've read says that 100mg q week will produce more stable blood levels.Also, i have access to adex, but the doc doesn't know too much about it so i've talking with him about research and reading i've done, should i get the adex and take the .5 eod? any other advice is greatly appreciated.
the protocol which works.the best is different for.every. One. I have dr start.people out on 50 mgs 2 times a week for 5 week with.no ai. Because you.need to see what the test Is doing on its own. People jump the gun thinking they have high e2 because they get symptoms. Actually its just your body getting resensitized to the estradiol receptors . I see this just add an ai for extra.measures which is wrong thinking.by the practitioner. I see guys high e2 once t gets up e2 comes down

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
the protocol which works.the best is different for.every. One. I have dr start.people out on 50 mgs 2 times a week for 5 week with.no ai. Because you.need to see what the test Is doing on its own. People jump the gun thinking they have high e2 because they get symptoms. Actually its just your body getting resensitized to the estradiol receptors . I see this just add an ai for extra.measures which is wrong thinking.by the practitioner. I see guys high e2 once t gets up e2 comes down
i hear ya, i don't plan on adding the a.i. until i see my 6 week labs after reading some more. last labs e2 was in normal range. thyroid is fine, levels came back normal. thanks for chiming in brother.