trt protcool?

boxerboy29

Awards
hi guys

I have low t levels last test i had they came back at 10.3 which is test levels of a 85 year old man, i am 30 years old and was told they should be around 21 ish for that age group
was put on testo gel by my doctor 1 sachet a day started to feel good and my energy,he wrote to a endo for me and the endo sent me a letter saying that 10.3 is in the normal range can i do a other blood test so i went for other blood test and got letter saying i dont need trt as levels are fine but at time i was on the gel so test gave force reading etc.....
so spoke to endo and i am haven a re test as doc will not give me gel now, as endo said i can not have it and have been feeling liek **** etc....
so got blood test toommmorw hopefully t levels will come back lower enough so i can have trt....

if they dont i am going to self med my self

asking for help from trt guy as really need your help

have not got a problem gettin any thing

whats a good trt starting base

i was thinking

100mg a week of test e 50mg on monday and 50 on thursday
arimdex 0.25 every 3rd day? or do u think 0.25 eod would be better nearly 1 mg a week
hcg 250 iu a week?

would love soem info and help please guys on dose and best time to take etc...
thanks boxerboy

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
How old are you?
Have you ever used steroids or prohormones?

boxerboy29

Awards
How old are you?
Have you ever used steroids or prohormones?

i am 30 years old .have used pro hormonesand steriods in past but was many years ago when i was 18 not used in like 12 years so know it is not shut down of steriods etc...
had a blood test and t levels came back low,so doc put me on testo gel was going ok but wife is pregant so asked doctor for injections so he wrote of to endo ,the endp wrote to me and asked me to do a other blood test ,thing was that i had testo gel in system and endo did not know this so the test levels would of been a false reading etc....
now doctor has stop testo gel and i have been feeling liek **** again really bad ,so i have spoken to endo and told him etc.. and he is retesting my bloods

just after a trt protacol please
just in case it does come to self med
as want all the help i can get please,and want to do it properly but hopefull they will treat me ......
hope u guy on here can help please
thanks again

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
whats a good trt starting base

i was thinking

100mg a week of test e 50mg on monday and 50 on thursday
arimdex 0.25 every 3rd day? or do u think 0.25 eod would be better nearly 1 mg a week
hcg 250 iu a week?
That would be a good plan, but I would hold off on the arimidex until you have been on 4 to 6 weeks and tested for estrogen. Matrix does well using HCG without an AI. If estrogen is too low you can suffer ED, joint pain and increased risk of bone fractures, so you only want to use an AI if you need it not because everyone else is.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
That would be a good plan, but I would hold off on the arimidex until you have been on 4 to 6 weeks and tested for estrogen. Matrix does well using HCG without an AI. If estrogen is too low you can suffer ED, joint pain and increased risk of bone fractures, so you only want to use an AI if you need it not because everyone else is.
dragon very well saidHe May have jumped the gun going to hrt Because he May be secondary vs primary. There is not enough data to warrant hrt rightaway, imo further investigation is needed to see if other factors May be in play.