Post your Axiron Experience Here

R

ratdog

Awards
I was hoping some of you guys would be willing to post your own opinion and your experiences with the use of Axiron.
Thanks

R

ratdog

Awards
I was hoping some of you guys would be willing to post your own opinion and your experiences with the use of Axiron.
Thanks
I have used Axiron for six days, one pump under each arm. The first 2 or 3 days was great, clearer thinking, better mood, and no need for the little blue pill to get it up. Now it feel very little or no improvement in any area. When I used Androgel my levels dropped at 4 pumps a day, but went up to the low 800's with the max. dose of 8 pumps a day. I wonder if the small dose of Axiron has shut my own production down.

S

satsumas

Awards
I was on axiron, and the first week or two I could definitely feel something. My t levels were 330, i'm 31 years old, but take also lots of other things for bipolar disorder. My mood improved with axiron enough that I asked my pdoc to decrease my bupropion dose. I had lots of sexythoughts. However, after 2-3 weeks, the effect went away, and sure enough, 6 weeks into it, I went back to endocrinologist and got T results, and it had gone DOWN 10 points to 321! I had also tried androgel in the past which didn't feel like it did anything. Endocrinologist said triple the dose to one swipe under each underarm 3x a day, i've been doing that last two weeks. Have no problem getting it up or staying hard or ejaculating but energy levels and desire and interest and mood are still quite low. my experience could be unique though since I'm on so many other things for bipolar disorder and taking other supplements.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
with the supplements they may be some interaction with the meds. These.issues.needs to.be evaluate.properly

R

ratdog

Awards
I was on axiron, and the first week or two I could definitely feel something. My t levels were 330, i'm 31 years old, but take also lots of other things for bipolar disorder. My mood improved with axiron enough that I asked my pdoc to decrease my bupropion dose. I had lots of sexythoughts. However, after 2-3 weeks, the effect went away, and sure enough, 6 weeks into it, I went back to endocrinologist and got T results, and it had gone DOWN 10 points to 321! I had also tried androgel in the past which didn't feel like it did anything. Endocrinologist said triple the dose to one swipe under each underarm 3x a day, i've been doing that last two weeks. Have no problem getting it up or staying hard or ejaculating but energy levels and desire and interest and mood are still quite low. my experience could be unique though since I'm on so many other things for bipolar disorder and taking other supplements.
Thanks for taking time to post your results with Axiron, not real happy with the product. I plan on switching to Androgel 1.62% Wish someone had a list of proven OTC supplements we could take to raise our testosterone and our moods as well. Sick of promises from the "Snake Oil" salesmen.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
there are.no.proven over the counter supplements to.raise testosterone. What is.proven is having the proper building blocks and cellular.signaling will.increase t.levels

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
B Supplements 0
C Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48