HCG.... The definitive answer.

getalpha

Awards
Okay seems there is a bit of fence dancing when it comes to HCG and if it is beneficial or not.

If it raises E2 too much then many say its not beneficial.

So this brings into question the role of it, since many say that the benefit comes from cascading hormones you produce when on HCG not just the test rise.

Or is this a load of bunk?

If its just about the testosterone levels, and there are no long term effects of TRT regarding fertility and ability to jumpstart.

Then I think I'd rather just increase the testosterone a bit and avoid the E2 issues, and jumpstart proceedure when going for more kids.

The rest of our kids will be in the next 3 to 4 years.

My big thing is this.

I have 2 kids... I may want more.

Will TRT make me infertile permanently?

AKA will the testicles eventually "die" so to speak?

If so..... will HCG prevent that?

Can it be "jumpstarted" at anytime, aka could I just go on with TRT and then jumpstart when I want to have kids and still have the fella's producing fertile sperm?

Cheers

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Okay seems there is a bit of fence dancing when it comes to HCG and if it is beneficial or not.

If it raises E2 too much then many say its not beneficial.

So this brings into question the role of it, since many say that the benefit comes from cascading hormones you produce when on HCG not just the test rise.

Or is this a load of bunk?

If its just about the testosterone levels, and there are no long term effects of TRT regarding fertility and ability to jumpstart.

Then I think I'd rather just increase the testosterone a bit and avoid the E2 issues, and jumpstart proceedure when going for more kids.

The rest of our kids will be in the next 3 to 4 years.

My big thing is this.

I have 2 kids... I may want more.

Will TRT make me infertile permanently?

AKA will the testicles eventually "die" so to speak?

If so..... will HCG prevent that?

Can it be "jumpstarted" at anytime, aka could I just go on with TRT and then jumpstart when I want to have kids and still have the fella's producing fertile sperm?

Cheers
When it come that time smack some clomid in there pop out like no problems. Or HMG which is available on line

getalpha

Awards
Sorry can I expand on that.

Clomid helps with fertility? So you would just add it to the protocol and you effectively restart?

Can the testicles get shut down permanently whilst being on TRT?

What is a good routine to keep them in check?

If the above is the case, what is the purpose of HCG weekly then?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When on HRT giving the proper management will increase ones fertility. One person I worked with tried for a while no conception. When properly educated he was given the pros and cons of clomid and the clinical dosage used for fertility. Following the information I gave him, few weeks later he emailed me saying he's going to be a daddy. When proper steps are taken on fertility then HRT may not be an issue.

getalpha

Awards
Okay, what specifically do you mean by "proper steps"?

"When on HRT giving the proper management will increase ones fertility."

Can you go into this further, are you talking about a typical HCG protocol alongside with the HRT and proper blood monitoring etc?

Can an otherwise healthy (fertility wise) male, go sterile from TRT (test E 250mg every 14 days)?

Does HCG prevent any chance of going sterile? (aka does it keep you producing fertile sperm?)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Okay, what specifically do you mean by "proper steps"?

"When on HRT giving the proper management will increase ones fertility."

Can you go into this further, are you talking about a typical HCG protocol alongside with the HRT and proper blood monitoring etc?

Can an otherwise healthy (fertility wise) male, go sterile from TRT (test E 250mg every 14 days)?

Does HCG prevent any chance of going sterile? (aka does it keep you producing fertile sperm?)
With any one HRT there is always a risk. Remember it takes only one swimmer to get through. Many guys who thought steeroids were a male birth control got a little surprise !! You need to have proper sperm count down, have proper nutrients for sperm production and function, no whitey tighties, Improper management of e2 will result in possible infertility problems along with hidden thyroid disorders. There are so much one has to look into considering fertility just in general. HCG is just one piece of the puzzle to a bigger picture.

getalpha

Awards
Yes agree'd, though given I've got two kids, I'd say my "normal" run of being fertile is no issue.

thus the only factor I am changing is..... from my testosterone.... to external.

So to answer my question....

Assuming the rest is in check, HCG is the main hormonal protocol to keep you fertile during TRT?

Is it possible to remain fertile (with a decent sperm count) on TRT without HCG?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yes agree'd, though given I've got two kids, I'd say my "normal" run of being fertile is no issue.

thus the only factor I am changing is..... from my testosterone.... to external.

So to answer my question....

Assuming the rest is in check, HCG is the main hormonal protocol to keep you fertile during TRT?

Is it possible to remain fertile (with a decent sperm count) on TRT without HCG?
Yes I am fertile with out HCG since I have my own sperm checked to confirm.