need your help!!!

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Hi to all. im new here and
i really hope that i can get some help or directions on this forum..
first of all sorry for my english i will try my best :).

I have been suffering for allmost ten years from strange strange physical problems. Problems like :
fatigue, freequnt urge to urinate, headaches, consentration problems, like-fog head mind, my libido is not good also and four years ago i started to have some ED problems ( after taking cypralex) . until now no one of the docs ( urologyst, family , sleep doc, psyc) succeded in find what wrong with me and to treat me. I have to say that i eat healthy food , dont smoke, trying to exercise regulary.
im 26 now , 6.069 ft , 169.7 pounds. my doc did some test and told me that everything is in range so he dont know what wrong with me.
untill recently when i just demanded to see endo doc who made some tests. this is the test:

ANTI TPO ABS 0.40 IU/ML ( 0.00- 9.00) (*........)
PROLACTIN 154.60 M/UL ( 50.00- 280.00) (...*.....)
FREE T4 13.41 PMOL/L ( 7.00- 17.00) (.....*...)
FREE T3 3.87 PMOL/L ( 3.80- 6.00) (*........)
TSH 1.81 MIU/ML ( 0.34- 5.60) (..*......)
PSA FREE 0.13 NG/ML
ESR 2.00 MM/HOUR ( 2.00- 20.00) (*........)
WBC 7.50 K/UL ( 4.00- 10.00) (....*....)
NEUTROPHILS 4.70 K/UL ( 1.80- 6.60) (....*....)
NEUTROPHILS % 62.30 % ( 46.00- 68.00) (......*..)
LYMPHOCYTES 1.98 K/UL ( 1.10- 3.50) (..*......)
LYMPHOCYTES % 26.50 % ( 15.00- 45.00) (..*......)
MONOCYTES 0.70 K/UL ( 0.08- 0.90) (......*..)
MONOCYTES % 9.40 % ( 2.00- 9.00) (.........)*
EOSINOPHILS 0.11 K/UL ( 0.00- 0.60) (.*.......)
EOSINOPHILS % 1.43 % ( 0.00- 6.00) (.*.......)
BASOPHILS 0.03 K/UL ( 0.00- 0.15) (.*.......)
BASOPHILS % 0.40 % ( 0.00- 1.50) (.*.......)
RBC 4.76 M/UL ( 4.30- 6.00) (.*.......)
HEMOGLOBIN 14.40 G/DL ( 13.50- 17.50) (.*.......)
HEMATOCRIT 42.10 % ( 38.00- 50.00) (..*......)
MCV 88.40 FL ( 80.00- 98.00) (...*.....)
MCH 30.30 PG ( 27.00- 33.00) (....*....)
MCHC 34.30 G/DL ( 32.00- 35.50) (.....*...)
PLATELETS 347.00 K/UL ( 150.00- 400.00) (......*..)
MPV 8.20 FL ( 6.50- 11.50) (..*......)
RDW 13.60 % ( 11.00- 16.00) (....*....)
FREE TESTOST. 43.00 PMOL/L ( 31.00- 94.00) (.*.......)

as you can see everything is in the range so i afraid endo will tell me that im ok. ( but i think some of the tests are low for my profile)
what do you think guys?? any ideas what im suffering from???
My next appointment will be in to month so untill than , do you can recommend me some natural supplement???
im realy desperate im feel like exhausted( though i dont work harder then everyone else i know.)

thanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
YOu have t4 to t3 conversion which is telling you got other issues which need to be addressed.
Not enough info for other hormones, missing e2, cortisol, and several other parameters.

Hi to all. im new here and
i really hope that i can get some help or directions on this forum..
first of all sorry for my english i will try my best :).

I have been suffering for allmost ten years from strange strange physical problems. Problems like :
fatigue, freequnt urge to urinate, headaches, consentration problems, like-fog head mind, my libido is not good also and four years ago i started to have some ED problems ( after taking cypralex) . until now no one of the docs ( urologyst, family , sleep doc, psyc) succeded in find what wrong with me and to treat me. I have to say that i eat healthy food , dont smoke, trying to exercise regulary.
im 26 now , 6.069 ft , 169.7 pounds. my doc did some test and told me that everything is in range so he dont know what wrong with me.
untill recently when i just demanded to see endo doc who made some tests. this is the test:

ANTI TPO ABS 0.40 IU/ML ( 0.00- 9.00) (*........)
PROLACTIN 154.60 M/UL ( 50.00- 280.00) (...*.....)
FREE T4 13.41 PMOL/L ( 7.00- 17.00) (.....*...)
FREE T3 3.87 PMOL/L ( 3.80- 6.00) (*........)
TSH 1.81 MIU/ML ( 0.34- 5.60) (..*......)
PSA FREE 0.13 NG/ML
ESR 2.00 MM/HOUR ( 2.00- 20.00) (*........)
WBC 7.50 K/UL ( 4.00- 10.00) (....*....)
NEUTROPHILS 4.70 K/UL ( 1.80- 6.60) (....*....)
NEUTROPHILS % 62.30 % ( 46.00- 68.00) (......*..)
LYMPHOCYTES 1.98 K/UL ( 1.10- 3.50) (..*......)
LYMPHOCYTES % 26.50 % ( 15.00- 45.00) (..*......)
MONOCYTES 0.70 K/UL ( 0.08- 0.90) (......*..)
MONOCYTES % 9.40 % ( 2.00- 9.00) (.........)*
EOSINOPHILS 0.11 K/UL ( 0.00- 0.60) (.*.......)
EOSINOPHILS % 1.43 % ( 0.00- 6.00) (.*.......)
BASOPHILS 0.03 K/UL ( 0.00- 0.15) (.*.......)
BASOPHILS % 0.40 % ( 0.00- 1.50) (.*.......)
RBC 4.76 M/UL ( 4.30- 6.00) (.*.......)
HEMOGLOBIN 14.40 G/DL ( 13.50- 17.50) (.*.......)
HEMATOCRIT 42.10 % ( 38.00- 50.00) (..*......)
MCV 88.40 FL ( 80.00- 98.00) (...*.....)
MCH 30.30 PG ( 27.00- 33.00) (....*....)
MCHC 34.30 G/DL ( 32.00- 35.50) (.....*...)
PLATELETS 347.00 K/UL ( 150.00- 400.00) (......*..)
MPV 8.20 FL ( 6.50- 11.50) (..*......)
RDW 13.60 % ( 11.00- 16.00) (....*....)
FREE TESTOST. 43.00 PMOL/L ( 31.00- 94.00) (.*.......)

as you can see everything is in the range so i afraid endo will tell me that im ok. ( but i think some of the tests are low for my profile)
what do you think guys?? any ideas what im suffering from???
My next appointment will be in to month so untill than , do you can recommend me some natural supplement???
im realy desperate im feel like exhausted( though i dont work harder then everyone else i know.)

thanks.

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply.
Can you tell me plz what kind of test should I ask from the endo ?
What kind of issues can cause problems in t4 t3 conversion.?
After many false treatments I'm afraid my doc will treat me with thyroid hormones, instead of looking deeper for the real problem.
Last thing. Is there any nutural supps that can help me with T converting problems??? Now I'm taking some vit C, B, ashwaghanda, rhidola rosea, it seems they helped alittle but according to the test I t3 still low. Is there any other sup to help relief my simptoms?

Again thanks slot for your help !

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
One more thing does my free test number low ? Or it is normal for some one my age ?

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Hi I need your advise plz. Tomorrow I got appointment with my endo. I need to know what other tests to ask her.

Cheers.

G

getalpha

Awards
I'm sure someone will reply here, remember there are different world timezones :)

I don't know enough yet to give you any advice but many here do.

All the best though.

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Just been at my endo. She looked at the test results and said that everything is fine and I have nothing to wary about. !
Do I need to check for other doctors opinion?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
"fine" does not always mean healthy or well.
I would look for another dr or some one in natural medicine in your area. The medical professionals you have seen are not properly educated in dealing with complex health issue. In united states, PM.

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Yes im understand but I'm not from us and here it's hard to find decent doc. I'm almost sure my problem is due to huge stress I was in like ten years ago. The stress was long enough to imbalance my body. Can it be adrenal issue ? Is there any natural products to help me ? I'm thinking to try bioforge. People have positive feedback about wellbeing while on this product. Could it be useful ?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yes im understand but I'm not from us and here it's hard to find decent doc. I'm almost sure my problem is due to huge stress I was in like ten years ago. The stress was long enough to imbalance my body. Can it be adrenal issue ? Is there any natural products to help me ? I'm thinking to try bioforge. People have positive feedback about wellbeing while on this product. Could it be useful ?
Need to get proper evaluation of adrenal through 24 hour saliva test. Adrenals is something you can not guess on..

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Hi it's me again.
Bumping this thread to try and figure what's my problem.
As I told before I'm suffering from chronic fatigue, headaches at morning, inability to feel refreshed after sleep, brain fog low libido.
Been trying to figure what's wrong for more than 6 years , I'm 26 now.
For the last half year tried to treat my self with suplements ( test boosters, anti estrogen) nothing seems to work.
At my firs post I put some lab results. Pls can you tel me what else I need to ask my doc to test. He seems clueless about my problem.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi it's me again.
Bumping this thread to try and figure what's my problem.
As I told before I'm suffering from chronic fatigue, headaches at morning, inability to feel refreshed after sleep, brain fog low libido.
Been trying to figure what's wrong for more than 6 years , I'm 26 now.
For the last half year tried to treat my self with suplements ( test boosters, anti estrogen) nothing seems to work.
At my firs post I put some lab results. Pls can you tel me what else I need to ask my doc to test. He seems clueless about my problem.
Been there done this, through this now I am educating main stream Dr's on cases such as your own. Number one you can not ask answer questions about something that is not known..I was at it for 7 years finally figured it out few years ago now. Treating your self out of desperation in majority of the cases ended up complicating the issue worse making it difficult to get back to some what of a base line

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
I totally see what's your point.
But I am going from doc to doc for the past five years and no one could tell my is the problem. For my last time my doc told me that I might have CFS and I need to accept this. At this point I'm even not sure if right or just clueless about my real condition.
The biggest problem is that I live outside US so I even can't ask you for a good doc recommendation. So I was thinking - base to test that I have done what could be the issue? And what further tests I should ask him to do for further investigation of my problem.
Thanks.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
I totally see what's your point.
But I am going from doc to doc for the past five years and no one could tell my is the problem. For my last time my doc told me that I might have CFS and I need to accept this. At this point I'm even not sure if right or just clueless about my real condition.
The biggest problem is that I live outside US so I even can't ask you for a good doc recommendation. So I was thinking - base to test that I have done what could be the issue? And what further tests I should ask him to do for further investigation of my problem.
Thanks.[/QU

I.be glad.to.look into things further for.you to see if i can find someone. Pm me