Insulin syringe IM + Androgel works great!

trytestim

Awards
I have been on 4 pumps of the new Androgel 1.62% daily and .25cc of Test Cyp twice/week. The inject gives me a good baseline and the gel gives me that daily spike. I am convinced it is superior to other TRT methods. I have very consistent effects. I shoot into shoulder. My test numbers are just below max level...cant remember exact. The small needle in the shoulder is a heck of a lot better over time than sticking a long thick needle in the thigh. The frequent shots do not need to go deep. Thats an outdated method for weeks between each shot. I am also taking HCG 500 IU on same schedule as Test inject. Controlling E2 w/ 6.25mg (25mg split into quarters) of Aromisin on the inject days.

jdub1980

Awards
What were your estrogen levels before and after starting 6.25mg aromasin? Also, are you using Xtane 25mg from ADC? I just got some in and it looks like it would be difficult to split such a small pill 4 ways.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is a solo dose of that androgel normally?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm that seems like a sort of high dose, on top of 100mg from the cyp

Starting dose of AndroGel 1.62% is 40.5 mg of testosterone (2 pump
actuations), applied topically once daily in the morning. (2.1)
• Apply to clean, dry, intact skin of the shoulders and upper arms. Do not
apply AndroGel 1.62% to any other parts of the body including the
abdomen or genitals. (2.2, 12.3)
• Dose adjustment: AndroGel 1.62% can be dose adjusted between a
minimum of 20.25 mg of testosterone (1 pump actuation) and a
maximum of 81 mg of testosterone (4 pump actuations). The dose
should be titrated based on the pre-dose morning serum testosterone
concentration at approximately 14 days and 28 days after starting
treatment or following dose adjustment. Additionally, serum
testosterone concentration should be assessed periodically thereafter.
(2.1)

trytestim

Awards
I understand your concerns. As for the pills...they are very tiny but a pill splitter and a steady hand cuts it quite easily. My buddy said he had problems but his splitter ended up being dull. A new one solved that. I have not yet had my E2 checked since being on the prescrip Aromasin. I had E2 of about 24 from a research chem Aromasin so I may have diff results here. As far as how I feel, I may end up needing a little more...maybe 6.25mg EOD....but I am leaning toward trying to take only 1/4 pill at a time.

Yes, the testosterone dose seems high. I am one of those that has issues with absorption. It seems that most guys get good levels with 100mg of gel. That is 5 pumps of the new 1.62%. I take 4 pumps which is 88mg. On 4 pumps alone, my test level is mid range. On 100mg of cypionate (.5cc), my level is mid range. With both, the gel and the inject, my level is upper range. The T levels have been consistent over 2 tests so I plan on not altering that again. I recommend trying the two combined...no matter what your individual doses are.